thesmileman
Apr 30, 10:19 PM
Store Manager was great. Team was great. They all chanted my name and gave me high fives when I walked in the store. It was really fun. I think I would do all of this again if I could. It was really really a great time.

jason2811
May 1, 01:05 AM
Can we some pics of white iPhones with cases on? I feel like most case colors would clash too much with the white color of the phone. Can people post pics of their new white phones with cases on?
Yvan256
Sep 29, 08:09 AM
I've been using Keynote lately for work presentations. It's annoying not to be able to give them to PC co-workers. PPT such a piece of crap, and i'd like to be able to use keynote more, but sadly it's not super useful anywhere other than my computer.
Export to Quicktime presentation, install Quicktime on PCs.
edit: kayjprod beat me to it.
Export to Quicktime presentation, install Quicktime on PCs.
edit: kayjprod beat me to it.
iStudentUK
Feb 15, 03:33 PM
The only way I know how to do it is to copy the quote and paste it manually within the quoted post. If the quote came from another post, as in your example, you can use the multi-quote button (http://images.macrumors.com/vb/images/buttons/multiquote_off.gif) to get both quotes in your reply, then cut and paste the original post into the post that quoted it.
Thanks, that is the method I have been using. It just seems a bit inelegant!
Thanks, that is the method I have been using. It just seems a bit inelegant!
more...
dornoforpyros
Aug 18, 09:00 AM
uhh ok, it's a clip of a cold play video.
SolarJ
Apr 26, 10:47 AM
I feel your frustration!! How hard would it be? Right. I mean the wireless keyboard is outstanding. Why can't Apple make a full size version?:mad::mad::mad:
more...
Rower_CPU
Oct 18, 10:02 AM
He'll only be there for another couple of weeks. wdlove and shadowfax will pass him pretty quickly.
You've still got some time to relish your position, jef. ;)
You've still got some time to relish your position, jef. ;)
discounteggroll
May 3, 09:33 AM
I had an iPad (1st gen) and liked it to an extent. I "need" a computer with me at all times, and the iPad just didn't cut it for me. I gave that to my dad and got an 11" MBA with 4GB, and fell in love. I no longer have to carry the 15 MBP around with me, and the air is such a nice weight and size, and packs the same punch as it's bigger brother the pro with certain obvious limitations. I would go ahead and get a $25 USB DVD burner from newegg, and consider using USB drives or cloud storage as you mentioned. as far as iwork/office goes, if you are making these presentations and not distributing it to others, iwork would be fine. If others are giving you powerpoints and you are displaying them, you might want to get office to ensure compatibility.
more...
Yvan256
Dec 10, 03:13 PM
And don't forget that sometimes a country has more than one official language, such as Canada.
Dagless
Mar 9, 04:30 AM
At this stage I'd probably buy a cheap DS Lite! The 3DS is around the corner, but without a preorder you might not have any luck getting one for another month or so.
The DSi doesn't really do anything beyond a DS Lite, it just adds a bigger screen and a download store.
The (original) DS has a horrible display so avoid that like the plague.
Playing Pokemon White on my DS Lite at the moment. It's an outstanding game.
The DSi doesn't really do anything beyond a DS Lite, it just adds a bigger screen and a download store.
The (original) DS has a horrible display so avoid that like the plague.
Playing Pokemon White on my DS Lite at the moment. It's an outstanding game.
more...
mcdj
May 5, 03:58 PM
"Battery life is better" is the new "Safari seems snappier".
These are the ONLY things Apple said about 4.3.3, so what are you people on about?
Reduces the size of the cache
No longer backs the cache up to iTunes
Deletes the cache entirely when Location Services is turned off
These are the ONLY things Apple said about 4.3.3, so what are you people on about?
Reduces the size of the cache
No longer backs the cache up to iTunes
Deletes the cache entirely when Location Services is turned off
grither
Mar 27, 10:50 AM
i like ifile which allows me to play movies and music off of a microsd card (through camera connector) which essentially expands the overall ipad storage space!
more...
twoodcc
Jul 25, 03:49 PM
i need to get on this and download it
rich2k4
Jan 15, 04:32 PM
i have a bunch of audio wav files that i imported into garageband and then i made another track with midi drums.
there is a point in the song where the tempo drops 10 bpm, and then goes back to the original tempo.
doing the master tempo automation is fine, but the problem is that when i change that section of the midi track and drop it down, all the audio files shift with it.
i want the audio files to not shift and stay where they are on the timeline. I only want the midi track to change tempo.
is this possible?
there is a point in the song where the tempo drops 10 bpm, and then goes back to the original tempo.
doing the master tempo automation is fine, but the problem is that when i change that section of the midi track and drop it down, all the audio files shift with it.
i want the audio files to not shift and stay where they are on the timeline. I only want the midi track to change tempo.
is this possible?
more...
petjuli
Feb 23, 06:19 PM
Great pics! I definitely think you have the eye for good subjects. However, I have seen others post about your composition. Google "rule of thirds" and learn it. You will be surprised how much of a difference it makes. You don't even really have to force yourself to shoot rule of thirds with todays cameras you can typically just crop to get your image composed the way you like it.
cmckee@therober
Sep 28, 09:14 AM
Thanks a lot everybody, I appreciate it!
more...
dilligafanyhoo
Dec 22, 08:34 AM
I know this may seem oftopic but I have questions concerning copyright images and trademarks. More specifically, I am a freelance artist and I occasionally a customer will request me to paint their child's favorite cartoon character.... I've gotten mixed feedback so far on the regulations for such things, and I have other questions relating to this post. This is my first time being on here and I'm not to familiar with how it works, so if you could email me at dilligafanyhoo@hotmail.com with your suggestions and knowledge I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much!
BlizzardBomb
Sep 23, 12:53 PM
The UK refurb store does. Good question :p
ddtlm
Oct 2, 12:37 PM
rburns:
Don't worry about Apple techies insisting that the new one is better... the fact is that no test has shown with any authority which is better.
I also suspect that a lot of die-hard Macheads are currently in the process of brainwashing themselves to worship the DDR PM's in order to maintain the "Apple rocks" world view.
I say that the DDR PM's are OK but not very exciting. Performance is not the primary advantage of the new PM's; I'd say it's mostly RAM and disk capacity.
Don't worry about Apple techies insisting that the new one is better... the fact is that no test has shown with any authority which is better.
I also suspect that a lot of die-hard Macheads are currently in the process of brainwashing themselves to worship the DDR PM's in order to maintain the "Apple rocks" world view.
I say that the DDR PM's are OK but not very exciting. Performance is not the primary advantage of the new PM's; I'd say it's mostly RAM and disk capacity.
puckhead193
Mar 30, 07:57 PM
camera stabilizer would be awesome... im on a cheap budget..
Search b and h. What's your budget? What sports do you shoot? Do you cover the whole game or just get highlights?
Search b and h. What's your budget? What sports do you shoot? Do you cover the whole game or just get highlights?
man00
Mar 14, 05:42 PM
Odd I used TinyUmbrella to save the SHSHs for 4.2.1 but now after trying to restore I'm with 4.3 and no option of going back to 4.2.1..bumer
xAnthony
May 1, 12:46 PM
Lol thats what i am calling my white iphone now
That looks pretty ugly.
The all black looks much better.
That looks pretty ugly.
The all black looks much better.
nobunaga209
Jul 12, 02:23 PM
Magic Orbz FTW if you want to go with a PSN network game; otherwise you gotta go with Final Fantasy VII! :D
shenfrey
May 6, 11:40 AM
honestly, it feels like Lion is more of an experiment then an actual upgrade. Maybe preparing not just for the future of IOS but Mac OS to.