ghostlyorb
Apr 4, 09:51 AM
I wonder if the price range would stay the same with the new iPhone whenever it comes out.
MacBytes
Aug 12, 04:33 PM
http://www.macbytes.com/images/bytessig.gif (http://www.macbytes.com)
Category: Apple Software
Link: Apple iOS 4.0.2 fixes security vulnerabilities (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20100812173332)
Description:: Apple released the iOS 4.0.2 Update for iPhone and iPod touch which addresses security vulnerabilities that have been making the news lately. iOS 4.0.2 can be downloaded and installed using iTunes.
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
Category: Apple Software
Link: Apple iOS 4.0.2 fixes security vulnerabilities (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20100812173332)
Description:: Apple released the iOS 4.0.2 Update for iPhone and iPod touch which addresses security vulnerabilities that have been making the news lately. iOS 4.0.2 can be downloaded and installed using iTunes.
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
tick1
Sep 2, 07:33 PM
New Iphone user, Please Help, Iphone 3GS can not restore any ipsw, Error 3194.
Iphone ver.3.1.2 (jailbreak) bootRom?
After WiFi stop recognized network, I choose to reset Iphone network?
After Iphone reset, I tried run with blackra1n version RC3,
From that time I can not restore any IPSW files. It gave an Error 3194 or see below log messages.
2010-08-25 08:15:09.134 [2952:ca8]: restore library built Jun 8 2010 at 18:17:31
2010-08-25 08:15:09.134 [2952:ca8]: iTunes: iTunes 9.2.1.5
2010-08-25 08:15:09.134 [2952:ca8]: iTunes: Software payload version: 7E18 (option key)
2010-08-25 08:15:09.165 [2952:ffc]: iTunes: Specifying UOI boot image
2010-08-25 08:15:09.165 [2952:ffc]: requested restore behavior: Erase
2010-08-25 08:15:09.181 [2952:ffc]: amai: AMAuthInstallPlatformCreateDataFromFileURL: can't resolve file
2010-08-25 08:15:57.837 [2952:ffc]: amai: tss_submit_job: error from server=94 (This device isn't eligible for the requested build.)
2010-08-25 08:15:57.837 [2952:ffc]: amai: kAMAuthInstallRequestCacheLocalizedTssError: cached server error text: (3194) This device isn't eligible for the requested build.
2010-08-25 08:15:57.837 [2952:ffc]: amai: AMAuthInstallRequestSendSync: failed tss submission: This device isn't eligible for the requested build.
2010-08-25 08:15:57.837 [2952:ffc]: amai: AMAuthInstallBundlePersonalizePartial: server request error: This device isn't eligible for the requested build.
2010-08-25 08:15:57.837 [2952:ffc]: failed to personalize the restore bundle: This device isn't eligible for the requested build.
2010-08-25 08:15:57.837 [2952:ffc]: AMRAuthInstallDeletePersonalizedBundle
2010-08-25 08:15:58.024 [2952:ffc]: removed personalized bundle
2010-08-25 08:15:58.024 [2952:ffc]: AMRecoveryModeDeviceCopyAuthInstallPreflightOptions: failed to personalize bundle
2010-08-25 08:15:58.509 [2952:ca8]: iTunes: Restore error 3194
2010-08-25 08:15:58.509 [2952:ca8]: AMRAuthInstallGetLocalizedStringForServerError: no cached text for tss error code 3194
Iphone ver.3.1.2 (jailbreak) bootRom?
After WiFi stop recognized network, I choose to reset Iphone network?
After Iphone reset, I tried run with blackra1n version RC3,
From that time I can not restore any IPSW files. It gave an Error 3194 or see below log messages.
2010-08-25 08:15:09.134 [2952:ca8]: restore library built Jun 8 2010 at 18:17:31
2010-08-25 08:15:09.134 [2952:ca8]: iTunes: iTunes 9.2.1.5
2010-08-25 08:15:09.134 [2952:ca8]: iTunes: Software payload version: 7E18 (option key)
2010-08-25 08:15:09.165 [2952:ffc]: iTunes: Specifying UOI boot image
2010-08-25 08:15:09.165 [2952:ffc]: requested restore behavior: Erase
2010-08-25 08:15:09.181 [2952:ffc]: amai: AMAuthInstallPlatformCreateDataFromFileURL: can't resolve file
2010-08-25 08:15:57.837 [2952:ffc]: amai: tss_submit_job: error from server=94 (This device isn't eligible for the requested build.)
2010-08-25 08:15:57.837 [2952:ffc]: amai: kAMAuthInstallRequestCacheLocalizedTssError: cached server error text: (3194) This device isn't eligible for the requested build.
2010-08-25 08:15:57.837 [2952:ffc]: amai: AMAuthInstallRequestSendSync: failed tss submission: This device isn't eligible for the requested build.
2010-08-25 08:15:57.837 [2952:ffc]: amai: AMAuthInstallBundlePersonalizePartial: server request error: This device isn't eligible for the requested build.
2010-08-25 08:15:57.837 [2952:ffc]: failed to personalize the restore bundle: This device isn't eligible for the requested build.
2010-08-25 08:15:57.837 [2952:ffc]: AMRAuthInstallDeletePersonalizedBundle
2010-08-25 08:15:58.024 [2952:ffc]: removed personalized bundle
2010-08-25 08:15:58.024 [2952:ffc]: AMRecoveryModeDeviceCopyAuthInstallPreflightOptions: failed to personalize bundle
2010-08-25 08:15:58.509 [2952:ca8]: iTunes: Restore error 3194
2010-08-25 08:15:58.509 [2952:ca8]: AMRAuthInstallGetLocalizedStringForServerError: no cached text for tss error code 3194
WillEH
Mar 27, 02:28 PM
Not once in the description does it say that is the picture you are getting. eBay allows the use of stock photos (which in most cases look nothing like what is actually being sold) for sellers to describe their item, obviously you are too remedial to realize that obvious fact as well. I have done this multiple times, all of which ended in success. eBay auctions are legally binding contracts with the description as the stipulations. I suggest you take a basic course in law or political philosophy and maybe you won't sound like such a jackass when you get proved wrong.
So one more question for you, if you are so sure I will lose, why don't you just buy it to prove a point to me? Don't you want me to lose money shipping it to you to make me learn a lesson? Don't you want to be able to leave negative feedback on my account at no cost to you (since you're sure you will get a refund and eBay will side with you)? Seems like a pretty good opportunity for you chap. Good luck. :)
I'm smarter than you in every way, just let it go kiddo. ;)
Heres what he said back to me when i messaged him.
The guy is obviously a massive e-fool :rolleyes:
So one more question for you, if you are so sure I will lose, why don't you just buy it to prove a point to me? Don't you want me to lose money shipping it to you to make me learn a lesson? Don't you want to be able to leave negative feedback on my account at no cost to you (since you're sure you will get a refund and eBay will side with you)? Seems like a pretty good opportunity for you chap. Good luck. :)
I'm smarter than you in every way, just let it go kiddo. ;)
Heres what he said back to me when i messaged him.
The guy is obviously a massive e-fool :rolleyes:
more...
0 and A ai
Jan 14, 02:44 PM
Ok maybe its just me but it sucks.
jrko
Apr 16, 04:52 AM
ok 10.5 is loaded but Nap wont start. There is a message that pops up when I reboot that says:
ERROR: unable to initialize CHUD.framework - CHUD
function: utilGetOperatingSysteminfo()
status: chudBootstrapFailure[-11999] (src/chudUtil.c:432)
Help :confused:
ERROR: unable to initialize CHUD.framework - CHUD
function: utilGetOperatingSysteminfo()
status: chudBootstrapFailure[-11999] (src/chudUtil.c:432)
Help :confused:
more...
Chase R
Apr 1, 01:15 PM
this is mine right now but i am switching it later on today because the real opening day is today. RED SOX NATION!!!!
Original!?
I love the office!
Original!?
I love the office!
PeggyD
Jan 11, 02:49 PM
I thought the same thing until I watched the streaming keynote video. MacRumors really ruined my day by misquoting Steve. I was super hyped all morning about hearing a lot about the Mac, but Steve actually said (and I'm partially paraphrasing):
"2007 is gonna be a great year for the mac, but that's all we're gonna say about it today. over the next several months we're gonna be rolling out some awesome new stuff for the mac... but for today we're gonna move on"
Had MacRumors taken the time to get that one tiny bit of information right in their live text feed, I wouldn't have been nearly as upset about the whole thing as I was. They built my hopes up very high with that remark and it really ticked me off.
I, too, kept waiting for him to move on to software or something Mac-related. That error in the text feed made my disappointment even worse.
"2007 is gonna be a great year for the mac, but that's all we're gonna say about it today. over the next several months we're gonna be rolling out some awesome new stuff for the mac... but for today we're gonna move on"
Had MacRumors taken the time to get that one tiny bit of information right in their live text feed, I wouldn't have been nearly as upset about the whole thing as I was. They built my hopes up very high with that remark and it really ticked me off.
I, too, kept waiting for him to move on to software or something Mac-related. That error in the text feed made my disappointment even worse.
more...
ShockWaver95
Mar 9, 07:07 PM
I am using an eMac G4, running 10.3.9, and I can't seem to download a single torrent.
Everytime a torrent starts, well.... it don't start, it says failed and stays on 0.00 and doesn't load or even start at all. Any way to fix this, how can I be able to download a torrent? I am trying to upgrade my 10.3.9 to 10.4 with a torrent file since i can't seem to find a disc for a cheap price. How can I download them?
Everytime a torrent starts, well.... it don't start, it says failed and stays on 0.00 and doesn't load or even start at all. Any way to fix this, how can I be able to download a torrent? I am trying to upgrade my 10.3.9 to 10.4 with a torrent file since i can't seem to find a disc for a cheap price. How can I download them?
ChrisTX
Apr 28, 08:15 AM
"Just wait for the Verizon iPhone 4 numbers!"
"Just wait for the White iPhone 4 numbers!"
"Just wait for the iPhone 4S numbers!"
"Just wait for the iPhone 5 numbers!"
I'm starting to see a pattern.
Name 1 Android device with sales figures like the iPhone 4.
Apple...
You are/were 1 to 2 years late with putting out this Verizon iPhone.
Android has gained adoption...
Don't worry, you will be fine in the long run - a Verizon LTE iPhone 6 will get your sales kicked in within the Verizon market. I know I will be going back to an iPhone when it happens. :cool:
Keep in mind Apple approached VZW first, and when they were turned down, Apple then went to Cingular(Now AT&T).
"Just wait for the White iPhone 4 numbers!"
"Just wait for the iPhone 4S numbers!"
"Just wait for the iPhone 5 numbers!"
I'm starting to see a pattern.
Name 1 Android device with sales figures like the iPhone 4.
Apple...
You are/were 1 to 2 years late with putting out this Verizon iPhone.
Android has gained adoption...
Don't worry, you will be fine in the long run - a Verizon LTE iPhone 6 will get your sales kicked in within the Verizon market. I know I will be going back to an iPhone when it happens. :cool:
Keep in mind Apple approached VZW first, and when they were turned down, Apple then went to Cingular(Now AT&T).
more...
wellandbusiness
Dec 1, 06:48 AM
Nothing very exciting here I'm afraid, but I like to keep my systems as simple as possible. This is my MacBook Pro, my iMac is near to the same!

Kieranic
Oct 6, 03:51 AM
I'm still mad Comedy Central is being so fascist about episode 200 and episode 201.
Yeah. I hope its uncensored on the Blu-ray/DVD... CC went overboard on the censorship.
Yeah. I hope its uncensored on the Blu-ray/DVD... CC went overboard on the censorship.
more...
Macmaniac
Jan 4, 12:18 PM
That was the date I joined over 3 years ago now. An interesting point is that my 3 years is marked by the same day that Steve will keynote at MWSF, kinda eerie.
Whats a little sad is that there are only 15 people with join dates before me that are still active posters.
Cheers and were all looking forward to 5 years at Macrumors:)
Whats a little sad is that there are only 15 people with join dates before me that are still active posters.
Cheers and were all looking forward to 5 years at Macrumors:)

longofest
Nov 29, 12:00 PM
I don't like the idea. The moment they start chipping away at devices, it'll set a bad precedent for future negotiations. It'll be hard to get back those rights. Apple, hold strong!! :)
Like I said in the post... I don't see them getting to far in negotiations, since the Disney/iTunes partnership has already shown some positive results. They are nit-picking, and if they are wise, they aren't going to shy away from $50+ million just because of nitpicking issues.
Like I said in the post... I don't see them getting to far in negotiations, since the Disney/iTunes partnership has already shown some positive results. They are nit-picking, and if they are wise, they aren't going to shy away from $50+ million just because of nitpicking issues.
more...
fixmymac
May 2, 03:59 PM
I suppose I should point out, as is inevitable, that gay men are barred from giving blood, at least in the United States.
So, while I can't participate, my best wishes to those who can. Thank you for your sacrifice!
This is also the case in the UK. A patently ridiculous stance, given that there is a constant message given on TV and radio that there is a shortage.
So, while I can't participate, my best wishes to those who can. Thank you for your sacrifice!
This is also the case in the UK. A patently ridiculous stance, given that there is a constant message given on TV and radio that there is a shortage.
Scottyman
Oct 2, 06:12 AM
@RedTomato: Being able to switch them off at the database level is new though
more...

DoFoT9
Feb 3, 03:02 PM
Probably can't get one bigger than this: http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/5272/72016hadensandino122859xt3.jpg
Courtesy of TinEye, you should check it out.
jW
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv310/happybunny2_photos/Screenshot2010-11-14at83413AM.png
Here you go for that picture of perfection :cool:
http://iforce.co.nz/i/tm2ff1nn.jpg
thank you thank you thank!!! :)
Courtesy of TinEye, you should check it out.
jW
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv310/happybunny2_photos/Screenshot2010-11-14at83413AM.png
Here you go for that picture of perfection :cool:
http://iforce.co.nz/i/tm2ff1nn.jpg
thank you thank you thank!!! :)
quagmire
Apr 19, 05:34 PM
Officially unveiled the 2013 Chevy Malibu. 2.5 liter 4 banger 190 HP expected 35 MPG if not better on the highway. Xenon headlamps optional. More details tomorrow.
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2011/04/001-2013-chevrolet-malibu-ltz.jpg
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2011/04/002-2013-chevrolet-malibu-ltz.jpg
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2011/04/005-2013-chevrolet-malibu-ltz.jpg
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2011/04/006-2013-chevrolet-malibu-ltz.jpg
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2011/04/001-2013-chevrolet-malibu-ltz.jpg
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2011/04/002-2013-chevrolet-malibu-ltz.jpg
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2011/04/005-2013-chevrolet-malibu-ltz.jpg
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2011/04/006-2013-chevrolet-malibu-ltz.jpg
ECUpirate44
Apr 7, 09:57 AM
Security issue=jailbreak patch.
mjsanders5uk
May 1, 02:37 PM
As a matter of interest,
Why is the info in Omni Outliner?
Why is the info in Omni Outliner?
webznz
Apr 26, 10:52 PM
Hey, I'm not sure how to refer to this.. I think its a string format but thought I would come here to get some help.
I am wanting to get my user to enter a 20 character string, they will be numbers and I want to after every fifth number to insert a hyphen.. as the person is typing... how can this be done?
thanks.
I am wanting to get my user to enter a 20 character string, they will be numbers and I want to after every fifth number to insert a hyphen.. as the person is typing... how can this be done?
thanks.
daleycss
May 3, 02:36 PM
Hey does anyone with a new Macbook Pro or iMac that has the HD Facetime Camera know if Photobooth supports the higher resolution?
AppleFanatic10
Feb 6, 04:22 AM
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5011/5420583819_48f68c7c17.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/9356443@N05/5420583819/)
Peterkro
May 4, 06:36 AM
Same as I said before,it's wrong and counterproductive .