situation jersey shore

images Those Jersey Shore kids are situation jersey shore. Jersey Shore The Situation
  • Jersey Shore The Situation



  • Life2Live
    04-30 01:12 PM
    perhaps this will help.

    http://www.dol.gov/esa/whd/immigration/H1BWillfulViolator.htm

    Thanks for link. I do not see my friend's employer who is currently facing lawsuit by an employee. I ensured the same by verifying with her.





    wallpaper Jersey Shore The Situation situation jersey shore. MTV “Jersey Shore” Reality
  • MTV “Jersey Shore” Reality



  • nepaliboy
    05-22 09:55 AM
    I saw your profile. You are from Nepal.

    As far as Soft LUD is concerned, there should be one or two after finger printing. (Refer to http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18737 for EAD cases).

    Your priority date is current.
    I hope that they must have sent for Name Check long ago - this should not be blocking.
    What about processing date (Aug 24, 2007 is receipt date)? There was memo from USCIS that it may take over 18 months for processing date to come around Aug 2007. Your I485 i.e. GC can be blocked by processing date.

    For example today Nebraska is processing EB based I-485 Application of July 14, 2007. I heard that in a month there was just a change of three days. For Texas, keep on looking at




    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC















    thanks but my RD is july 2nd 2007 taxes service center





    situation jersey shore. jersey-shore-mtv.JPG
  • jersey-shore-mtv.JPG



  • mikemeyers
    11-07 09:35 PM
    Hey Guys,

    I first entered US on F1 and finished my Master's. I have Master's degree from a US University. I only enrolled in this school because I could not defend my thesis in time to apply for graduation so I have to extend it a semester and before visa nos. get over I applied for H1 under regular quota. Hope this help you more to assess my situation. Please share your opinions. I already have a forum on murthy since last two days but I do not see any responses...

    Regards...





    2011 MTV “Jersey Shore” Reality situation jersey shore. the situation jersey shore
  • the situation jersey shore



  • sweet_jungle
    10-12 12:42 PM
    http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5joRRCZn_Du7r-_F3AFHt3eicyQ1gD93IMS1O0

    This can easily be defeated if challenged in a court of law.
    All these are effect of lobbying from Merck.



    more...


    situation jersey shore. the Situation Jersey Shore
  • the Situation Jersey Shore



  • sujith1
    07-10 10:43 AM
    You are right - The status changed today saying some one has picked it up - So express mail is good for sending.

    Does the checks getting cashed mean the applicaton is accepted - and for whatever reason if they deny willu get the fees back?????


    I had sent my EAD application on last week Thursday through express mail and I recvd the same status first time. On Monday, the status changed to delivery confirmed when someone picked the notice I think. My checks are cashed today so you may have to wait for a day and it should be fine.





    situation jersey shore. JERSEY SHORE FINDS ITSELF IN
  • JERSEY SHORE FINDS ITSELF IN



  • ganguteli
    05-28 01:22 PM
    How about Lawyers reducing their fees?

    We are all paying so much to lawyers and that fees is much higher than what USCIS charges.

    Why can't lawyers run a campaign or post on their blogs to reduce their fees.



    more...


    situation jersey shore. 1-8-2010-Jersey-Shore-09.1.jpg
  • 1-8-2010-Jersey-Shore-09.1.jpg



  • for_gc
    02-11 08:46 AM
    My previous company hires them and I used to deal with Chugh firm a lot. They are very good and professional. I did not see any issues.

    Best of luck with your EB2.





    2010 jersey-shore-mtv.JPG situation jersey shore. Those Jersey Shore kids are
  • Those Jersey Shore kids are



  • va_labor2002
    08-23 10:31 AM
    SKIL Bill will resolve lot of our issues. There are lot of people supporting this BILL. And, many Big companies are behind this BILL. Still, this Bill is stuck in the congress for many months. Why ? What is happening with this Bill ? We don't know the future of this Bill ? It is in a Black box now !

    But,we have to do something to pass this BILL. What options we have ?
    What IV is doing now to push this Bill ? IV has done an excellent job in CIR
    bill in the senate.

    I suggest everybody to post their ideas and comments to this thread. I appreciate your valuable comments and brilliant ideas.

    Thank you.



    more...


    situation jersey shore. situation jersey shore.
  • situation jersey shore.



  • javadeveloper
    07-27 04:03 PM
    Any Idea , which section of 9089 Form we need to look for the position/designation/title our company applied for? Is it F.3 or H.3? here is the 9089 form http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/pdf/9089form.pdf





    hair the situation jersey shore situation jersey shore. the Jersey Shore strike is
  • the Jersey Shore strike is



  • rbalaji5
    11-16 03:54 PM
    Thanks for the information.

    I heard that Mexico does not require any visa for the short-term trip. I doubt If I go by road, will they take my current i-94 at the border and give new i-94 while coming back.



    more...


    situation jersey shore. of “Jersey Shore” fame,
  • of “Jersey Shore” fame,



  • forgerator
    08-20 02:34 PM
    The only thing I can think of is to get hold of some relative or friend in Canada, send them $150, have them get the Scotia Bank receipts, and fedex them over to me.





    hot the Situation Jersey Shore situation jersey shore. Jersey Shore: Mike #39;The
  • Jersey Shore: Mike #39;The



  • India76
    09-17 01:38 PM
    bank_king2003, Thank you for taking time to reply to my questions/concerns. Appreciate it!!



    more...


    house Jersey Shore The Situation situation jersey shore. Jersey Shore Power Rankings
  • Jersey Shore Power Rankings



  • smartboy75
    10-01 07:30 PM
    Exactly my point. I could not read those numbers correctly and got a shocker until I received the receipts in the mail.
    That's true too....lets wait and watch...





    tattoo JERSEY SHORE FINDS ITSELF IN situation jersey shore. Situation#39;s Jersey Shore
  • Situation#39;s Jersey Shore



  • breddy2000
    03-09 10:22 AM
    Why not? If multinational executives are not excellent enough to apply for EB1, who esle are?

    Most of the Multinational executives are people who are managing their people(Onsite Project Managers and Onsite Co-ordinators) at the client locations and managing client relationship.

    What I mean is, when you compare a NIW person( who is in research fields and publishes numerous papers and dedicated his/her life in scientific research, should be given preference over the Executive. EB1 belongs to exceptional individuals.

    The general requirement is that the individual should have risen to the "top of her/his field of endeavor."

    (i) as demonstrated by national or international acclaim

    (ii) which should be recognized through extensive documentation and

    (iii) the alien should continue the work in the same field and

    (iv) would substantially benefit the U.S. prospectively

    Hope you got it.



    more...


    pictures 1-8-2010-Jersey-Shore-09.1.jpg situation jersey shore. Jersey Shore picture gallery
  • Jersey Shore picture gallery



  • lostinbeta
    09-06 02:19 PM
    I started with 6. It isn't THAT much of an upgrade from 6. It does have a few little features that I like, like dynamic brushes that change direction and color.





    dresses Jersey Shore: Mike #39;The situation jersey shore. Mike-the-situation-jersey-
  • Mike-the-situation-jersey-



  • Anders �stberg
    January 17th, 2005, 07:15 AM
    Thanks guys!

    Bob, I'm clueless on portrait photography, but they look very good to me! :)

    As far as the games is concerned, I try to keep the shutter speed at 1/500 or maybe 1/400 if necessary, to freeze motion reasonably well. There's still movement visible on sticks and pucks, but that's fine IMO. The arenas I've been to so far (small local areans for lower divisions) generally have poor lighting so... I usually get f/2-f/2.8 and 1/500 or thereabouts, and I'm still underexposing slightly. Use larger apertures and too much is OOF, the DOF is too shallow as it is. I'd love to try hockey in better light.

    EDIT: Forgot the lenses... most good ones seem to come from 300/2.8 (mostly from the seats as it's on the long side), 135/2 (best results so far) and 85/1.8. My 70-200/2.8 is a bit of a disappointment, it is nowhere near as good as the 135/2 when used wide open. I've also started playing around a bit with wide-angles, it can give you some unusual action shots as long as you have the nerve to remain by the boards when the players come storming by. :)



    more...


    makeup situation jersey shore. situation jersey shore. Jersey Shore The Situation
  • Jersey Shore The Situation



  • tnite
    10-05 09:28 AM
    My PERM approval came through Aug 14, so all done in a hurry. 140/485 (concurrent-mailed) /ead/ap sent aug 16th, received on aug 17.

    Since it was done quickly, couldn't wait for PERM hard copy approval (came 1 wk later), 140 was submitted without PERM approval hard copy. lawyer included printout of ETA 9089 approval/form from online with OBM approval number on it, signed by me/employer. Also included screen shot from DOLETA of perm approval.

    My question...from anyone else's experience/info

    Will I get a RFE for the PERM LC hard copy or a rejection?

    How does that affect my pending EAD/485? think i know answer..all goes down, right?

    I hope I get a RFE, not rejectiong on 140.
    anyone have any info, experience, please share..

    I dont think you will get a rejection. RFE is the most likely answer
    Am I 100% sure, No





    girlfriend Situation#39;s Jersey Shore situation jersey shore. Jersey Shore producers are
  • Jersey Shore producers are



  • shana04
    12-31 01:48 PM
    L1A visa, validity May 2008
    EB 1 category
    I-140 receipt date July 27, 2007 & I-485 receipt date July 27, 2007.
    When and how can I excercise AC 21 portability
    Do I need an EAD for this

    You are good to go after Jan 22 2008 for using AC21 (be on safe side until Jan 23 2008).

    You can apply for EAD by your self and if you need help let me know. I have documentation for this (it is very simple and as other friends suggested, it is in IV website) but still if you need documentation let me know.

    Good Luck and let us know how it went through.

    All the best for you and your family.





    hairstyles of “Jersey Shore” fame, situation jersey shore. The Situation: #39;quot;Jersey Shorequot;
  • The Situation: #39;quot;Jersey Shorequot;



  • EndlessWait
    07-31 05:02 PM
    This is just a letter sized paper. No pictures. Some people accept it. Some don't. Even in Florida. It didn't use to have a signature. But I guess now it does. Last time I asked them and they said it is valid and should be accepted anywhere in FL. But, try renting a car with it.

    Its worse if you have to travel out of state, and rent a car. I had to travel on work and it was horrible. Every time you use your credit card they ask for photo ID.
    There is another thing called ID card, different then license.





    jetflyer
    05-14 11:37 AM
    You are asking best of best in the area which has US most richest counties and for $300K.
    Its hard but housing market slowdown may work in your favor. Very good move, good luck.





    va_labor2002
    06-22 03:20 PM
    Mr. Vayalar Ravi , Minister of Overseas Indian Affairs,is coming to USA on June 27,2006. He is coming to Washington DC on July 4 to meet Indian Ambassador and Indian community. We should try to meet him personally and explain the problems we are facing. He can talk to US counterparts and do something for us.

    Let us organize an event to meet him on July 4. Since It is a holiday, lot of people can meet him and chat with him.
    Just an assessment on where we are collectively as a group:

    312 new members in June 2006
    1100 new members in May 2006
    1400 new members in April 2006
    1000 new members in March 2006
    400 new members in February 2006
    600 new members in January 2006

    4812 in total membership.

    Each one of us should personally get involved in engaging legal immigrants who are affected by the retrogression problem. It is hard to imagine that there are 6-figure number of people in retrogression but there are less than 5-figure number (4812) of people participating in this voluntary effort undertaken by IV.

    Please talk to people around you and make them aware of the situation. Creating an account in IV and clicking a button to send web faxes is the least these people can do for their own benefit.

    I'm sure that IV core will also become stronger and can gain more leverage during negotiations/lobbying with the appropriate authorities.

    On a side note, please have some faith in the strategic decisons made by IV core. I understand that a lot of people here are desperate to see some progress but I personally feel that IV core is on a great strategic path to acheive our goals. In the mean time, if each of us can do our part by recruiting 10 people to join IV by the end of July. We will be stronger and more effective.

    Just imagine if our membership is close to 50000 by the end of July, we can take a rally just like the Irish lobby group. Ours will be much legitimate because we are not rallying for illegal immigrants, unlike them. So divert your time resources in the next month in achieving this goal and leave the strategic decision making to IV Core and QGA.

    Peace out!