birthday quotes wishes

images happy irthday wishes quotes birthday quotes wishes. irthday wishes quotes. wishes
  • irthday wishes quotes. wishes



  • PD_Dec2002
    07-07 09:46 PM
    We just published the ad a week ago. Is that a big deal to revise now ?

    Well, it's going to cost the company to put out a new ad. Might be a big deal for them.

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    wallpaper irthday wishes quotes. wishes birthday quotes wishes. irthday quotes wishes. Birthday Wishes Quotes – “The
  • irthday quotes wishes. Birthday Wishes Quotes – “The



  • minimalist
    10-28 01:18 PM
    Hey! What about handsomes like me? Just kidding :). Wish you all Happy Diwali and properous new year.

    I Wish God Give me Strength to Fight Legal Immigration Injustice.

    When I Asked God for Strength, He Gave Me Difficult Situations to Face - Swami Vivekanad

    So, I know god is with me.

    Wish all so deserved people Green Card this year.
    This is the first time I came across.





    birthday quotes wishes. sending you warm wishes from
  • sending you warm wishes from



  • valleywag
    07-30 01:21 PM
    is this common for all those who have a primary vendor between the employer and the client ? or they are just doing it in random ?

    Though i live in hyd i chose delhi for appointment coz previous stampings from delhi had no issues :(





    2011 irthday quotes wishes. Birthday Wishes Quotes – “The birthday quotes wishes. irthday quotes wishes.
  • irthday quotes wishes.



  • kaisersose
    05-28 12:43 PM
    Greatly apprecite if anyone can give their inputs...

    I have PD with dec 2006 and 140 approved. Filed 485 in July 2007. For october 2008 I will be done with 4 years of H1b. I am single and I may not get married untill later 2009 due to some family responsibalities. I am kind of concered about 485 getting approval by then which might jeoperdise my spouse visa later. Based on the present processing speed, mine might take minmum 2 years. But bit concerend what if USCICS make a mistake in processing 485 in terms of picking 485 from a later date and approving it?

    Highly unlikely that they would approve a 485 when the PD is not current. The problem here is, even it has happened to someone, we will not see them come out and make an announcement as they fear their approval will be revoked. So we never hear of such cases.


    So my query is...

    1. If I now withdraw my 485 and later change company. SHould I again get a new labor and i140 approved with new company to file for 485.( Here I understand I can port my PD.).

    Any inputs will be greatly apprecited....

    Yes. You have to go through the process all over again, except you will be eligible for an earlier PD. The alternative is to seek employment with you original sponsor in which case, you can directly apply for 485 when your PD becomes current.

    My advise is to stick to your 485 as 2006 is unlikely to become current by the time you get married. In the unlikely event of that happening, deal with the problem by trying to get your spouse in through other means.



    more...


    birthday quotes wishes. happy irthday quotes for
  • happy irthday quotes for



  • tabletpc
    10-17 12:15 PM
    Can anyone tell me what it means in terms of documents...???





    birthday quotes wishes. irthday quotes and colour
  • irthday quotes and colour



  • calaway42
    10-04 12:26 AM
    another quick question!

    "Now create a new layer and fill the selection in with white."

    Am i suppose to fill it in with the paint bucket?



    more...


    birthday quotes wishes. happy irthday quotes images.
  • happy irthday quotes images.



  • sky7
    07-26 11:17 AM
    Dear all

    First of all..THANKS SO MUCH for taking the time to answer my questions!!! I needed that support! :)

    Sorry i confused u all...here are my GC Filling details:

    LC State: NJ
    LC Category: EB2
    LC PD: 24 SEP 02
    I-140 FD: 15 JUNE 06
    I-140 RD: 16 JUNE 06
    I-140 LUD: 03 JULY 06
    I-140 Receipt# : LIN-06-191-XXXXX
    I-140 AD (If any): Still waiting!!!
    Concurrent filing: NO


    So my PD is 9/24/02. Yeah, i also read 180 days after filling I485 b4 i can leave my current company under AC21.

    I guess the best option for me is to

    ** wait till my get my I140 approves,
    ** get my H1B extended for another 3 years (instead of 1 stupid year),
    ** Wait for at least 180 days

    then move to another company (if i still get another job offer by then) Correct?? So by then, the new company should be able to transfer my H1B and finish up my GC process? But..but can my old company do anything to jeapodize my GC filling? eg: revoke my LC or I140???

    More suggestions and opinions??? :o


    Given my PD is 9/2002 (EB2), I won't be affected by the retrogression right? if i am not an India or China citizen.

    Pls advise

    Sky





    2010 sending you warm wishes from birthday quotes wishes. happy irthday wishes quotes
  • happy irthday wishes quotes



  • smiledentist
    10-25 03:40 PM
    Thanks, I am not sure if it applies to only H1 or even to I 140.



    more...


    birthday quotes wishes. Happy Birthday Wishes
  • Happy Birthday Wishes



  • seekerofpeace
    04-23 03:33 PM
    I am in similar situation. While my street address will also stay the same the building is same I am just changing floors...going from a 1 bed to 2 bed which I have to and can't avoid.

    I checked with USPS and they told me that they do automatic mail forwarding for 3 months and which could be expanded...I am not going to intimate USCIS till I have to...I mean delay it as long as you receive your mails you won't miss a thing + the attorney also gets the RFE and their address is fixed and you will get that anyway.

    The postal people can mess up delivery too and i have had friends who did not receive letters from USCIS due to delivery problems .....anything and everything can happen.

    Point is to delay the notification to avoid an RFE....but if everything else is fine and legit I won't mind filling up the address change notification.

    SoP





    hair irthday quotes wishes. birthday quotes wishes. and quotes wishes marathi.
  • and quotes wishes marathi.



  • h1bemployee
    06-23 05:47 PM
    if I apply for a new H1 transfer , can I start working after getting the receipt?



    more...


    birthday quotes wishes. Birthday Wishes Quotes With
  • Birthday Wishes Quotes With



  • friend99
    10-09 09:08 PM
    I talked to the customer first and she escalated the call to second officer, So I think that is IO! is it right?





    hot happy irthday quotes for birthday quotes wishes. happy irthday quotes for; irthday quotes wishes. happy irthday quotes for
  • happy irthday quotes for; irthday quotes wishes. happy irthday quotes for



  • boni
    03-28 04:22 PM
    well I have the same problem as next year I plan to be a full-time student and part-time on job.....my LC is also pending....will it effect GC..Is chanding H1 to part-time doable...what if LC is clear....can it be done later at any time i mean full-time student and part-time job....

    @sabbygirl99 Could u pls let me know what course of action u took in this regard.

    Has anyone ever seen this scenario before??!

    Part time worker but a full time student - all on a part time H1 visa? I have talked to one lawyer and a couple of admissions officers. They all say that it should be OK (but they are not crazy about it) but I want to talk to someone that actually did it.

    Is anyone out there like that??? Thanks!!

    Sincerely,
    Need To Move on With My Life



    more...


    house happy irthday wishes quotes. birthday quotes wishes. +irthday+wishes+quotes; irthday quotes wishes. Wishes, irthday quotes
  • +irthday+wishes+quotes; irthday quotes wishes. Wishes, irthday quotes



  • qualified_trash
    06-09 10:34 AM
    I agree that capitalism is the first american value..... and IMHO it is the only one that works........ Look at France and the old European countries vs the new EU countries that were part of the Warsaw pact who adopted complete capitalism instead of the hybrid capitalism/socialism........

    The only exception to the above rule would be China......... and we need to see where it goes over the next 50 years.

    I can bet that if USCIS came up with a plan where they would adjudicate labor, I140 and 485 in one month guaranteed for a premium fee of say 50k, most employers would come up with a way to pay the same and recoup part of it from the employee. Those on an H1 working for consulting companies where they pretty much work for a percentage of the billing would take a loan, max their cards out and do it.

    I know I would............... As President Calvin Coolidge said in 1925, "The business of America, is business."





    tattoo irthday quotes and colour birthday quotes wishes. happy irthday wishes quotes
  • happy irthday wishes quotes



  • kshitijnt
    07-29 03:09 PM
    I filed my I-485 on Aug 13, 2007 (Received date) under EB3 ROW (> 180 days). My I-140 was filed for job "Systems Analyst". I am now being offered a job as "Director of Development" managing the development process along with 30-40 people for another company. I know this theme has been discussed and has risks but would it be OK to take the job. I have approved EAD and AP due to expire on Nov 21 (will renew tomorrow just in case GC does not get approved by then). Has anyone been in this position? I have valid H1-B visa and have not used EAD or AP.

    Any advice highly appreciated. thanks!

    While I am not a lawyer, I would have a few questions:

    1) Is your I140 approved?
    2) How many years do you have on H1?

    If you have time, discuss with the attorney/law firm of the new company. If they can certify the job is similar to your previous job, no questions.

    2) Otherwise, I would definitely take this offer, file H1 transfer, start GC/Labor/I140 again.

    The second step works well if you have atleast 2 years left on H1. Technically, you may know, you need to file the labor 365 days before your H1 expiration date, but you know attorneys and perm process will take sweet 3-6 months, so please plan accordingly.

    3) Defer the offer by 3-6 months (But this is fraught with risks). If you dont get GC in this time frame, you will lose the offer.

    Depends on what is more important for you? GC or better opportunity? Only you can decide.



    more...


    pictures happy irthday quotes images. birthday quotes wishes. quotes for irthday wishes
  • quotes for irthday wishes



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-24 07:26 PM
    Hello,

    I have an unfortunate situation. My parents names are misspelled in the Birth certificate compared to the Passport parents name page. Do we need to submit the parents names page of the passport when we submit our documents for 485 ?? Please let me know if this will be a problem and if there is a work around for this ??

    Also if I have a Birth certificate (with my actual full name - dated in 2007 though), do I need to submit the affidavits ??


    Thanks


    You should be fine... at the most an RFE to clarify the confusion...





    dresses happy irthday quotes for; irthday quotes wishes. happy irthday quotes for birthday quotes wishes. Funny Birthday Quotes for
  • Funny Birthday Quotes for



  • WeldonSprings
    01-29 12:42 AM
    Also, the E-Verify bill was supposed to expire this March 06, 2009; but has been extended by four years because of the House Stimulus Bill. It is still in the senate. It has to be stopped.



    more...


    makeup Happy Birthday Wishes birthday quotes wishes. happy irthday wishes quotes.
  • happy irthday wishes quotes.



  • ivgclive
    12-14 01:30 AM
    Hi,
    If married in India & want to take divorce in USA what is the procedure & will it be a valid divorce?

    Extremely sorry to hear that in this forum.

    If there are valid reasons (believe me, 99.9% of time they are worthless issues) and you fall in that 0.1% (both of you are aware and willing to go separate), please go to India get it settled.

    If you fall in 99.9%, talk to your spouse, take few days off from work, go out alone and get it settled within your home.

    As others said, it is an expensive process and headace you don't want to go thru.

    For me, I still believe you both can figure out and get back on track before it derails.

    If you have kids, young kids, please please please, think 99999 times before you do this. It is worth going thru this pain for them.

    If you are 30 years old, just think that its going to be another 20 to 25 years of active family life.

    USCIS is creating problems in our everyday life, we take that pain and ready to wait another 20 years for GC, why not for a spouse who is living with us everyday?

    Good Luck.

    Bottom line : 99.9% time it is WORTHLESS arguments that leads us to get frustrated...





    girlfriend happy irthday wishes quotes birthday quotes wishes. Funny Birthday Wishes
  • Funny Birthday Wishes



  • snelakan
    07-04 09:32 PM
    My state in four lines

    1) Came to US on F-1 Visa, never completed my masters

    2) Shifted to H-1B and i have been with the same client and havent been to India for four years.

    3) Now i am doing part time MBA from a top Ivy league school and i have $40,000 in loans from my MBA. i have not finished it as yet.

    4) Applied for labor and priority date is Jan 2007 and i wanted to apply for 1-485 and AP and Skip H-1B stamping

    But because of the july 2nd i cant do that anymore and i will have to go to H-1B stamping. I wonder what will happen if my stamping gets rejected. If dont attend classes for 4 months. My student loan will start asking for monthly payments. I am in a quagmire.

    But still i have decided that i will go to India in any case and if payments become overdue for more months. I dont know what to do.

    I had so many hoped on the current numbers . Any idea guys what can i do?


    If your H1's job requirement is a bachelors degree, then they cannot reject your H1 stamping.





    hairstyles Birthday Wishes Quotes With birthday quotes wishes. irthday quotes wishes. Birthday quotes, happy; Happy
  • irthday quotes wishes. Birthday quotes, happy; Happy



  • India76
    06-04 09:33 AM
    Is there going to be CIR Debate in senate today?





    bskrishna
    01-02 11:47 AM
    I am in the same boat..all the transfer cases are taking a longer time to get FP notices.





    hopefulgc
    05-26 06:57 PM
    I can confirm that .. i have been trying for the past 4 weeks and NOTHING... always says "no dates available".



    Now, the VFS site is giving the error "No dates available" for visitor visa. Even if you opt for an emergency appointment option, you still get the same error.

    Are others facing the same issue? Is something wrong with this site?