chamisool
May 4, 04:08 PM
I was in the same boat, but I ended up buying a sleeve instead. I would think hard cases are beneficial if you travel a lot. I personally really like the Be.ez La Robe sleeve. The zippers are completely covered from scratching the MBP.
I am considering buying Be.ez Le Reporter messenger bag as well, but I can't seem to find any reviews.
http://www.be-ez.com/tl_files/products/Bags/LEreporter/slideshow/01-LEreporter15.jpg
I am considering buying Be.ez Le Reporter messenger bag as well, but I can't seem to find any reviews.
http://www.be-ez.com/tl_files/products/Bags/LEreporter/slideshow/01-LEreporter15.jpg
madmaxmedia
Jan 28, 06:44 PM
You want Outlook2Mac
http://www.littlemachines.com/
It works very well. PM me if you want to buy my copy since I no longer need it.
I second Little Machines, it literally took me about 10 minutes to transfer everything perfectly. All attachments, etc. It also kept the organization of my messages (by folder), which was important for me.
It also transfers contacts and tasks very well. One good thing it does for contacts is append the category to the note text. Then when you import into Apple Address Book, you can do a quick find on the category name, and create a group for them. I thought I was going to have to manually re-categorize, but Little Machines saved my life!!!
http://www.littlemachines.com/
It works very well. PM me if you want to buy my copy since I no longer need it.
I second Little Machines, it literally took me about 10 minutes to transfer everything perfectly. All attachments, etc. It also kept the organization of my messages (by folder), which was important for me.
It also transfers contacts and tasks very well. One good thing it does for contacts is append the category to the note text. Then when you import into Apple Address Book, you can do a quick find on the category name, and create a group for them. I thought I was going to have to manually re-categorize, but Little Machines saved my life!!!
leekohler
Feb 27, 03:02 PM
The thing is- when are people going to realize what absolute liars these guys are?
I can only assume that the reason they haven't is because they tell people what they want to hear, even if it's not true.
I can only assume that the reason they haven't is because they tell people what they want to hear, even if it's not true.
SevenInchScrew
Jun 17, 10:04 PM
I was actually considering Pixeljunk Eden. It seemed pretty fun though I don't know if I can deal with a brutal difficulty level. :(
Well, I wouldn't say it is brutal to the point of being unplayable. The point of the game is to collect these things called "Spectra" in each level. You do this by getting your character to climb higher and explore more of the levels. But you have a limited time to do this. That is where the difficulty comes in. The mechanic of the game is very easy to grasp and pretty easy to master. It is the time limit that gives me the most problems.
It is a very fun game though. I didn't mean to give the wrong impression. The game, as with all of the PixelJunk games, is very fun and has a very unique graphical look and great soundtrack. Easily worth a purchase from the PSN.
Well, I wouldn't say it is brutal to the point of being unplayable. The point of the game is to collect these things called "Spectra" in each level. You do this by getting your character to climb higher and explore more of the levels. But you have a limited time to do this. That is where the difficulty comes in. The mechanic of the game is very easy to grasp and pretty easy to master. It is the time limit that gives me the most problems.
It is a very fun game though. I didn't mean to give the wrong impression. The game, as with all of the PixelJunk games, is very fun and has a very unique graphical look and great soundtrack. Easily worth a purchase from the PSN.
more...
jph.daulte
Feb 15, 12:21 PM
The "HasShadow property is obsolete" message is harmless. It's there to tell whoever wrote the program that's generating the message to update their code to conform to Apple's guidelines.]
[EDIT: I happen to know that ATY is ATI's internal code for their graphics cards. Perhaps the graphics card in your iBook is dying.
Ok, thanks, but as you know, ATI on Mac are only upgraded by Apple, and in Extensions file , it is a lot of recent ATI Rage plugin, (iBook is ATI Rage M7 AGP (ATY, Bee_B)... It seems not to be one ATI for iBook32Mb...
... dying... As I wrote before, in "safe mode" the display works quite good...
[EDIT: I happen to know that ATY is ATI's internal code for their graphics cards. Perhaps the graphics card in your iBook is dying.
Ok, thanks, but as you know, ATI on Mac are only upgraded by Apple, and in Extensions file , it is a lot of recent ATI Rage plugin, (iBook is ATI Rage M7 AGP (ATY, Bee_B)... It seems not to be one ATI for iBook32Mb...
... dying... As I wrote before, in "safe mode" the display works quite good...
Kebabselector
Apr 25, 05:19 PM
Everytime I upgrade to a new version of LR I try Aperture, I tend to find it struggles badly on my Mac Mini - Lightroom doesn't set the world on fire in terms of performance - but it works.
For me LR is a more polished application, I have no issues with the interface (used it from Beta version) or the need to switch from Library to Develop modules.
For me LR is a more polished application, I have no issues with the interface (used it from Beta version) or the need to switch from Library to Develop modules.
more...
Kees Braam
Jan 9, 12:15 PM
The first thing you need to confirm is that the logo is indeed in vector form when you open it in Illustrator and not just a bounding box indicating pixel-based art.
Toggle the keyboard shortcut Command + Y or go to the pulldown menu View > Outline (or alternatively Preview) to view your art in both modes.
If you have actual vector art, then check the following...
• Pulldown menu Window > Layers - are there any locked layers?
• Pulldown menu Object - is Unlock All in black? That would indicate an object has been locked.
Those would be two things to check.
I've checked these things that you've mentioned, but the problem is that I just can't find an option to cut a piece out of the logo. Here is an example (imagine it as a nicely designed logo):
''MacRumors: Forums
mac community discussion forums''
Just imagine the text to be in a nice logo with different colors and stuff. What I want to do is to cut only the part ''MacRumors: Forums'' out of it so that I can use it separately. I know that Photoshop can do it, but the problem with Photoshop is that it converts .EPS (vector) files to a pixel image and I need to scale it up in Illustrator afterwards so this isn't an option for me. Illustrator just doesn't seem to have a simple scissor/cut tool to cut out parts of a placed image, or am I totally missing something?
Anyway: thanks for your reply.
Toggle the keyboard shortcut Command + Y or go to the pulldown menu View > Outline (or alternatively Preview) to view your art in both modes.
If you have actual vector art, then check the following...
• Pulldown menu Window > Layers - are there any locked layers?
• Pulldown menu Object - is Unlock All in black? That would indicate an object has been locked.
Those would be two things to check.
I've checked these things that you've mentioned, but the problem is that I just can't find an option to cut a piece out of the logo. Here is an example (imagine it as a nicely designed logo):
''MacRumors: Forums
mac community discussion forums''
Just imagine the text to be in a nice logo with different colors and stuff. What I want to do is to cut only the part ''MacRumors: Forums'' out of it so that I can use it separately. I know that Photoshop can do it, but the problem with Photoshop is that it converts .EPS (vector) files to a pixel image and I need to scale it up in Illustrator afterwards so this isn't an option for me. Illustrator just doesn't seem to have a simple scissor/cut tool to cut out parts of a placed image, or am I totally missing something?
Anyway: thanks for your reply.
G-Mo
May 3, 12:45 PM
$800.
Wow! I've got a couple of empty original iPhone boxes, think I'll fill them with 135g worth of weight and go over and visit my buddy with a shrink wrap machine...
Wow! I've got a couple of empty original iPhone boxes, think I'll fill them with 135g worth of weight and go over and visit my buddy with a shrink wrap machine...
more...
sbb155
Apr 24, 09:12 AM
When I look at the depreciation of MBP, it is much worse than a MP. For example, 2008 models of MP have depreciated by about ~50%, while MBP have depreciated ~75% for similar price starting price point of the computers.

Gucci 2953/S Women#39;s Shield
more...

Prada Rimless Shield Sunglass

Shield sunglasses fight off
more...

Bvlgari Shield women#39;s

Women`s Shield Sunglasses
more...

Plastic Shield Sunglasses.

Exchange Shield Sunglasses
more...

Footwear Heels Women Christian

Footwear Heels Women Yves

Footwear Slippers Women Juicy
mikey.f
Oct 26, 09:39 PM
Wow I didn't expect so many peoplez up there. But it was cool! They surely have some sense of humor, lol
more...
antdfsc
Jul 10, 08:33 PM
Anyone going to the ATT store in Worcester, MA? It is so hard to gauge how many people are going to be there for the launch....
MaxBurn
May 5, 12:28 PM
Maybe they are not at a computer where they can try?
So then it wouldn't matter if they could or not?
So then it wouldn't matter if they could or not?
more...
boston04and07
Aug 21, 09:49 PM
I have picked up some pretty good deals on Ebay and almost all of them were in great shape. :)
+1. Also, Amazon's usually pretty good, I get used CDs and DVDs there all the time and they're always great. :)
+1. Also, Amazon's usually pretty good, I get used CDs and DVDs there all the time and they're always great. :)
michaelsviews
Jun 25, 05:25 PM
Is this SOLD or ?
more...
eastercat
Mar 6, 03:59 PM
The current jb programs aren't as easy as jailbreakme.com. Considering the OP is too lazy to research what's available, the jb programs might require too much effort. :rolleyes:
It is very easy to jb 4.2.1 now. The improvements to the OS certainly make it worthwhile as does the ability to run all the latest apps. Virtual memory hack is no longer required.
It is very easy to jb 4.2.1 now. The improvements to the OS certainly make it worthwhile as does the ability to run all the latest apps. Virtual memory hack is no longer required.
MacBytes
Sep 8, 05:22 PM
http://www.macbytes.com/images/bytessig.gif (http://www.macbytes.com)
Category: News and Press Releases
Link: US Courts Ruled that Online Acquired Music is Licensed and NOT Purchased (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20100908182256)
Description:: none
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
Category: News and Press Releases
Link: US Courts Ruled that Online Acquired Music is Licensed and NOT Purchased (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20100908182256)
Description:: none
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
more...
munkle
Nov 9, 09:41 PM
Didn't get the ad screen for me but I've stopped visiting SpyMac a loong time ago.
And yes I hate those animated adverts, makes me vow to never buy the product that's being advertising. Had an odd situation on another website awhile ago, where the page would never render correctly in Safari when a Microsoft Office banner came up. If it was any other ad then the page would render fine, if it was Microsoft's turn then I would have to use Firefox...conspiracy I tell you! :eek: :p
And yes I hate those animated adverts, makes me vow to never buy the product that's being advertising. Had an odd situation on another website awhile ago, where the page would never render correctly in Safari when a Microsoft Office banner came up. If it was any other ad then the page would render fine, if it was Microsoft's turn then I would have to use Firefox...conspiracy I tell you! :eek: :p
jenzjen
Apr 17, 04:50 AM
Not sure why you didn't just call Monoprice and ask them, and the product page itself says "does not support audio"
xUKHCx
Aug 6, 04:20 PM
Aren't we playing strip poker? ;)
To bad, iBlue just lost her current hand. Let's see, have to remove something. What could that be? :D
Sorry e. :eek:
The thing that is holding her hair up.
Nice picture BTW.
To bad, iBlue just lost her current hand. Let's see, have to remove something. What could that be? :D
Sorry e. :eek:
The thing that is holding her hair up.
Nice picture BTW.
Nermal
Jul 11, 06:45 PM
Where are you experiencing this problem? And what version of OS X are you running? I have 10.2.6 and tried this at the login screen and could only get in by typing my proper password.
Saladinos
Jul 23, 02:34 PM
The first preview had a lot of major bugs. It may be near feature complete, but I agree that they need to spend time and ensure the IDE is stable before they make a GM.
They'll just use fix-it and ship it next week :)
XCode 3 is way old. It was released with Leopard. Since then, we've only really had minor revisions (3.1, 3.2) and very infrequent intervals (3.2 released with snow leopard). I would expect Apple have been working on this for a very long time already.
Many of those features (e.g. the static analyser, which came with 3.2) could very well have been the result of development done for XCode 4.
Since the product was announced which such fanfare at WWDC, I would imagine a release would happen in the next few months. Possibly with the iPad's OS4 update (predicted to be around late August/September).
EDIT: In case anybody was worried, XCode 4 by default installs in to its own folder (/Xcode4) and can co-exist with 3.X. It can open 3.X projects and does not "upgrade" them or make them incompatible with earlier versions.
They'll just use fix-it and ship it next week :)
XCode 3 is way old. It was released with Leopard. Since then, we've only really had minor revisions (3.1, 3.2) and very infrequent intervals (3.2 released with snow leopard). I would expect Apple have been working on this for a very long time already.
Many of those features (e.g. the static analyser, which came with 3.2) could very well have been the result of development done for XCode 4.
Since the product was announced which such fanfare at WWDC, I would imagine a release would happen in the next few months. Possibly with the iPad's OS4 update (predicted to be around late August/September).
EDIT: In case anybody was worried, XCode 4 by default installs in to its own folder (/Xcode4) and can co-exist with 3.X. It can open 3.X projects and does not "upgrade" them or make them incompatible with earlier versions.
daneoni
Apr 24, 05:27 AM
Looks like Mac OS X Cheetah or Puma :d
Or rather System 7
Or rather System 7
awrootbeer
Sep 8, 06:15 PM
Spymac last night posted saying no new hardware @ the Apple expo! Looks like the DP Powerbook is out of the question :)
And for those of you who arn't fans of Spymac, ThinkSecret just posted the same thing.
Sucks to be an Apple user :) Just kidding, I'm happy with my new PM.
And for those of you who arn't fans of Spymac, ThinkSecret just posted the same thing.
Sucks to be an Apple user :) Just kidding, I'm happy with my new PM.
overanalyzer
Oct 20, 10:55 PM
I know a lot of people are worried about not receiving their copy by the 26th, though - as am I.
Guess we'll see, but I have confidence Apple can manage to mail a disc in time. I'm just wondering if they are planning on overnighting them or trying to time it out via slower mail. Overnighting probably wouldn't be that expensive for them with their quantity discount and for such small packages. At least I have the benefit of being in major city, a couple miles from the airport, and within walking distance of the distribution centers for USPS, UPS and FedEx. :)
Guess we'll see, but I have confidence Apple can manage to mail a disc in time. I'm just wondering if they are planning on overnighting them or trying to time it out via slower mail. Overnighting probably wouldn't be that expensive for them with their quantity discount and for such small packages. At least I have the benefit of being in major city, a couple miles from the airport, and within walking distance of the distribution centers for USPS, UPS and FedEx. :)