ranbir kapoor wallpaper

ranbir kapoor wallpaper. Ranbir Kapoor Wallpaper
  • Ranbir Kapoor Wallpaper



  • foofan
    Mar 25, 08:23 AM
    I called my local verizon store. girl told me she would only sell an original ipad bundled with their mifi. Forget it.





    ranbir kapoor wallpaper. ranbir kapoor
  • ranbir kapoor



  • 28monkeys
    Mar 28, 10:39 AM
    iphone5 will be available within this year.





    ranbir kapoor wallpaper. Ranbir Kapoor Wallpaper
  • Ranbir Kapoor Wallpaper



  • japanime
    Nov 11, 05:52 PM
    Just wondering how Japan perceives Apple as a company - if anyone knows. I know they don't like Microsoft (as in Xbox). I can't imagine they sell many Apple computers over there. Ipods a different story?

    Much like how Apple is viewed in North America. Design-minded users love Macs, those that are more "office"-minded dislike them. I'm generalizing, of course, but I believe that sums it up fairly accurately.





    ranbir kapoor wallpaper. ranbir kapoor wallpapers 10
  • ranbir kapoor wallpapers 10



  • Eidorian
    Apr 5, 10:18 AM
    Normal people disappoint me.



    more...


    ranbir kapoor wallpaper. Ranbir Kapoor Wallpaper
  • Ranbir Kapoor Wallpaper



  • leekohler
    May 3, 10:45 AM
    I blame you Americans. Too much Housewives of Nebraska and The Apprentice.

    Oh, we definitely are part of the problem.





    ranbir kapoor wallpaper. Ranbir Kapoor
  • Ranbir Kapoor



  • spydr
    Apr 5, 10:20 AM
    Wait....let me guess, their final conclusion is , that they still don't recommend it because of XYZ issues affecting a whopping 1% of the customers. Do I win the prize? :D



    more...


    ranbir kapoor wallpaper. Ranbir Kapoor Wallpapers Home
  • Ranbir Kapoor Wallpapers Home



  • Goldinboy17
    Mar 24, 10:04 PM
    Just got mine fired up! Love it!

    Why would one jailbreak? What is the benefit? Just curious as I haven't updated yet. Thanks!

    I'm off to browse from the couch :)

    I specifically did it so I could install ZumoCast and use MyWi On Demand so I can tether to my iPad without significantly damaging my phones battery.





    ranbir kapoor wallpaper. Ranbir Kapoor escaped
  • Ranbir Kapoor escaped



  • Northgrove
    Oct 7, 09:27 AM
    No way in hell. They've already asked their developers to change app resolutions once. 3 screen sizes will never fly with developers.

    99.999% likelihood of this being total nonsense.
    iPhone 4 dot pitch with iPhone 3G(s) resolution = smaller display and no new resolution for the devs to care about.



    more...


    ranbir kapoor wallpaper. Ranbir Kapoor
  • Ranbir Kapoor



  • trekkie604
    Mar 16, 10:31 PM
    129.4/L Regular

    489.83/US Gal...





    ranbir kapoor wallpaper. Ranbir Kapoor Wallpaper
  • Ranbir Kapoor Wallpaper



  • whoodie
    Mar 19, 12:09 PM
    I got in line at Knox at roughly 5am. At 7:30 an apple employee came out to hand out tickets. He got 15 people down the line and then said he was out. I was about 20-30th in line. Sounds like we all got fed a line of BS when we were told they held all shipments from this week for Sat. morning.



    more...


    ranbir kapoor wallpaper. Ranbir Kapoor » Ranbir
  • Ranbir Kapoor » Ranbir



  • bobber205
    Apr 7, 10:19 PM
    Or just, uh.... not smart?

    Trying to kill planned parenthood = less birth control available = more abortions.

    That's just common sense. I know they're all about abstinence being the best option but come on!

    It's not the only option. Jees. :rolleyes:

    How dumb can a party/movement be? Are they just refusing to think more than the one superficially thin layer of preventing Planned Parenthood providing abortions? Is that what they think PP just does?

    I'm so confused.





    ranbir kapoor wallpaper. Labels: Ranbir Wallpapers
  • Labels: Ranbir Wallpapers



  • InuNacho
    May 5, 10:38 AM
    Aww the Mini, Pro, and i7 27" aren't on there.



    more...


    ranbir kapoor wallpaper. Big Thing - Ranbir Kapoor
  • Big Thing - Ranbir Kapoor



  • whooleytoo
    Sep 26, 04:18 PM
    I'm obviously missing something obvious - where is the text of the cease and desist letter. Is it contained in one of the links in the original article?





    ranbir kapoor wallpaper. ranbir kapoor
  • ranbir kapoor



  • tigress666
    Apr 19, 09:51 AM
    Facebook integration

    And as I posted on the other thread in the iphone forum about this idea:

    Ugh, god no! I don't want facebook integrated with my phone. Keep it seperate thankyouverymuch. I don't need it having access to my phone (yeah, you say it won't... but this is Facebook... do you really trust them that much? Facebook is very sleezy and does everything possible in loopholes to get your information like changing settings and not telling people that they need to change their settings to *keep* their privacy settings *the same*. I'd say they are far worse than Google which people freak out about).

    While I'm totally addicted to Facebook I admit, I trust them as far as I can throw my car.



    more...


    ranbir kapoor wallpaper. Ranbir Kapoor Wallpapers 0101
  • Ranbir Kapoor Wallpapers 0101



  • true777
    Mar 26, 09:40 PM
    I suppose it could also be at the Stanford Shopping Center.

    I find it sad that Steve Jobs can't even sit outside in the sun enjoying a cup of coffee and having an intelligent conversation with another very smart man without some idiot intruding on him like paparazzi feeling they must snap pictures. We should all be happy that despite his illness he is doing such outstanding work, and leave him alone.





    ranbir kapoor wallpaper. ranbir-kapoor-wallpapers-8
  • ranbir-kapoor-wallpapers-8



  • fredoviola
    Apr 19, 09:41 AM
    I think the white iPhone looks a little ugly. The white looks somehow cheap...



    more...


    ranbir kapoor wallpaper. Ranbir Kapoor
  • Ranbir Kapoor



  • rovex
    Apr 5, 11:42 AM
    If they could make it work intelligently with the ambient light sensor as well as the overall brightness of the display (as in when the display shows something dark, the light dims as well), I think it would be quite cool.

    It would also allow for an indicator light (in a similar fashion to BlackBerrys and some Nokia phones), something that I'd appreciate. I had a BlackBerry for a while and it was nice not having to manually activate the phone on a regular basis to check for messages.

    By the way, glow-in-the-dark implies the green glowing stuff, not button illumination. I misunderstood what you were talking about. ;)

    Yes, and when receiving emails the button lights up on and off. Would be a much appreciated feature IMO.

    Capacitive home button is the way to go; looks better, more functionality.





    ranbir kapoor wallpaper. Ranbir Kapoor wallpapers added
  • Ranbir Kapoor wallpapers added



  • shilpaworld01
    Jan 28, 02:27 AM
    This could have lots of cool uses though, and I was hoping a while ago that the iPhone would debut this technology on a large platform.





    ranbir kapoor wallpaper. Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor
  • Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor



  • imutter
    Mar 13, 10:38 AM
    we have al iphones in my house (3) and all did fine I thought it was carrier issue rather hardware ?





    simsaladimbamba
    Feb 13, 05:09 PM
    thank you ...my skills at navigating are poor!
    The harddrive shows up on my desktop but when i go to open it nothing is there?!?!?! when i look at the info it says there is not much space left ??how do i open the files to bring into max?:confused:

    Have you made sure you scrolled completely up in that empty Finder window?
    And what does it say under "Format" in the GET INFO window of that HDD?
    Have you also taken a look into the Trash while the HDD is connected, maybe it somehow landed there?

    Helpful Information for Any Mac User (http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=9848667&postcount=6) by GGJstudios (http://forums.macrumors.com/member.php?u=186377)





    MacRumors
    Sep 25, 09:48 AM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com)

    Apple is hosting a Special Event (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2006/09/20060914090209.shtml) today at Photokina. The invite-only media event was first reported (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2006/08/20060821202913.shtml) in late August after members of the UK Press received invitations.

    Details on the media event have been particularly scarce, but it is believed the event is currently taking place in Colonge, Germany.

    There does not appear to be any live coverage for this event on the web. We will provide links or updates as they are received.





    gugy
    Sep 27, 07:08 PM
    My friend had nothing but problems with his G5. The computer was constantly in for repairs and would spew out kernal-panics often. It ended up being a bad memory module, which was undetectable even with an extensive hardware test. The only reason he figure it out, is because he had lowned the additional RAM to a mutual friend while his G5 was in the shop for the last time.

    <]=)

    Yes, that might be it. It is the only thing that hasn't been replaced. The Apple memory has been replaced but not the third party RAM, I'll exchange for a new ones.
    Thanks for the input.





    garybUK
    Mar 24, 08:35 AM
    I can't tell if you're feigning ignorance in the interest of having a laugh, or if you have really bought into the ol' stereotypes. Or maybe my sarcasm detector is broken.

    1. Did you know Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, Mercedes-Benz, and BMW all manufacture cars in the USA?





    DennisVR
    May 2, 01:12 PM
    It confirms that wearing black makes you look thinner. :cool: