joey jordison wallpaper

joey jordison wallpaper. Joey Jordison Wallpaper.
  • Joey Jordison Wallpaper.



  • katie ta achoo
    Sep 13, 10:32 AM
    I know -- just a few minutes with them and they'll have you in stitches.


    :) :)
    I'm so glad everyone is being so cheery, to lighten the mood of general anaesthesia anxiousness. (wow! I spelled it right, without opening dictionary.app!)

    I had a bad experience with it though. My Anesthesiologist was a WACKO. He pushed in the needle too quickly, and injected it wayyyy too quickly. My arm was frozen, yet on fire at the same time. It didn't help that HE WAS LEANING ON IT! So, my arm was frozen/burning, and then when he got off my arm, I immediately got a really bad headache, and started to have palpitations. (I think being on my arm unintentional, his belly just kind of landed there. I couldn't get it off because both of my arms were tied down. That didn't stop it from being annoying, though!)


    ....but I'm 100% certain he's been fired now (you DON'T freak me out that bad and get away with it. Even though I was 13 when I had my surgery, I still knew who to complain to.. MUAHAHAHA)
    SO, You'll have a pretty good time with it.

    the 2nd time I went down, the doctor was AWESOME. (I guess that's the diff. between the urology dept. and the cardiology dept. at Texas Children's) She didn't lean on my arm, and injected it slowly, so I went to sleep gradually, not IMMEDIATELY with a headache.
    ...I did wake up 10 minutes before it was done, though. I could see, but I couldn't say anything. I'm glad that it was just tubes, and no scalpels!

    Good luck iGary! Just remember to email everyone a memo, a'la Steve.
    PS: I'm sending this from my hospital bed using my 17-inch PowerBook and an Airport Express. (http://www.thinksecret.com/news/jobsmemo.html)

    I hope you get well soon!!





    joey jordison wallpaper. Joey Jordison
  • Joey Jordison



  • longofest
    Apr 12, 03:36 PM
    Kudos to Microsoft for continuing to support Office 2004 (released in 2003) for 7 years after it was released. That's a pretty long time of support. Apparently it will continue until January.





    joey jordison wallpaper. Joey Wallpaper 3 Image
  • Joey Wallpaper 3 Image



  • LagunaSol
    Apr 6, 08:20 AM
    Xoom? I've never seen one of these mythical devices in the wild, despite the Engadget commenter horde's (read: Android astroturfer brigade) insistence that it was going to take over the world. :confused:





    joey jordison wallpaper. Rob Zombie - Joey Jordison
  • Rob Zombie - Joey Jordison



  • NoSmokingBandit
    Jun 17, 06:34 PM
    Other than portables, i've never really seen the point in slim consoles. All my consoles are fatties and i've never thought of selling them to buy a slim.

    The 360 slim looks like a little kids toy next to the fat 360. Its just soooo cheesy and tacky. The original 360 case was much better, imo.



    more...


    joey jordison wallpaper. Joey Jordison - Bio | Pics
  • Joey Jordison - Bio | Pics



  • JAT
    May 3, 05:10 AM
    It's pretty clear that the lens is in a deeper "well" in the white model. This is consistent with the rumor that light was impinging on the camera in the white model. What you need to do is limit all light that isn't coming from directly in front of the lens. No light from the side, and definitely no light from the inside of the camera. The way to fight it if you have an SLR? Invest in an old fashioned thing called a bellows, which shields the lens from any light that isn't coming from the area you can focus on, and which doesn't do anything but add glare or make blacks in the picture more like dark gray. This deeper camera acts like a bellows, I presume, blocking any light coming through the white, more translucent body.
    As mentioned, a bellows does not surround a lens, it is a means to alter magnification. In fact, a bellows (or the portion of a modern macro lens that is equivalent to a bellows) will not have any lens elements in it at all.
    I believe that's also what the little aluminum trim ring around the camera sensor is used for too to block out the light from the translucent body and the LED flash. The prototype iPhone 4 never had that ring I believe.
    It's all just ridiculous. The lens blocks light itself. No lens is simply glass, it would never work at all, who would make such a stupid product? How would it hold together? A lens, esp in the case of a large SLR lens, is many glass/plastic elements. Here's a standard lens (http://www.sigmaphoto.com/shop/50mm-f14-ex-dg-hsm-sigma), look at the diagram at the bottom of the 8 elements and the positioning. (and there must be at least 2 in the iPhone lens) They have to be held in their respective positions by something around the outside. The suggestions of "light leakage" imply that the surrounding material would have to be translucent....what, more glass? Transparent aluminum? :rolleyes: The photo in the OP clearly shows black plastic and silver metal as the lens surround, independent from the rest of the phone or the color of the phone.

    Look at that picture. The lens on the left has more plastic in it, which I suppose could block light more easily than less, but that's the one from a black phone. Shouldn't it be the other way around for this theory to have any teeth at all? It's probably just a newly or differently sourced lens, and if they took apart new black phones they'd find the same newer one in some of those.




    The thickness issue is within manufacturing tolerances, I would guess. Again, if we could measure each and every brand new phone, we'd no doubt be able to find a black one that is thicker than a white one. This is the problem for case makers, always has been. What no one is thinking about is the size of the cases, those also will have some size variation within the same model line.





    joey jordison wallpaper. Joey Jordison by ~Hellknight10
  • Joey Jordison by ~Hellknight10



  • leekohler
    Apr 12, 01:35 PM
    I think what the OP really means to talk about is discrimination, not racism.



    more...


    joey jordison wallpaper. metallica joey jordison
  • metallica joey jordison



  • The DRis
    Apr 21, 04:47 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    I wish my iPhone had an altimeter so that my workout software could tell me how many calories I burn when I climb hills in san Francisco.

    RunKeeper Pro. Free app, tells you the elevation climbed as well as time, distance, calories burned etc.





    joey jordison wallpaper. Joey Jordison - Bio | Pics
  • Joey Jordison - Bio | Pics



  • maroontiger2k9
    Mar 23, 04:20 PM
    Thats a tough one...while a non-apple device will sell better with an airplay compatible badge, its hard to argue that the opposite will drive more sales of iPads. Sorry folks, pay the Apple.

    this is a brilliant idea... but honestly, i would let competitors struggle for another 8 years before i let AIRPLAY on other devices...

    b/c this could potentially generate interest in competitors... or it could allow apple to pull profits from competitors who will ultimately FAIL to generate enough interest

    think about it... other competitors would probably get their devices integrated with itunes so that they can HOME SHARE AIRPLAY to their phones/tablets/etc..

    apple will make a profit for just providing access to airplay.... the problem is if if the competitor becomes more popular or as popular as apple... would the competitor throw apple a bone?! i dont think so



    more...


    joey jordison wallpaper. Added: joey.jordison .
  • Added: joey.jordison .



  • TechEnthu
    Apr 19, 02:11 PM
    It's not the first time that the Vietnamese got their hands on an unreleased iPhone. The question is why? It's not like that Vietnam has anything to do with anything.

    These guys, from what i've seen from them so far, are quite reliable.

    IMO, maybe anonymity purposes?
    If it's in the Chinese hand then it's probably the hardware mfgr's leak.
    If the US then employee's leak.

    I guess he's like the shop front, but with an unknown supplier. :rolleyes:

    EDIT: Oh oh, more visible example: He's like a proxy server. lol.





    joey jordison wallpaper. Joey Jordison Old Picture
  • Joey Jordison Old Picture



  • eastercat
    Nov 6, 03:32 AM
    I hope people try to see beyond the "evil Gubment" spy stuff.
    While I'm worried about the government, I'm more concerned about the corporations who would use my information.
    Considering how corporations screwed up when it came to administering home loans, you think they'll do any better with your private information?

    Talk about a bad idea.



    more...


    joey jordison wallpaper. metallica joey jordison
  • metallica joey jordison



  • pmz
    Apr 5, 10:57 AM
    Even though this is most likely faked no one can be 100% sure, do you think they would drop the 8gb and go with 32gb, 64gb and 128gb as the models?

    Nope.





    joey jordison wallpaper. Pearl ePro live: Joey Jordison
  • Pearl ePro live: Joey Jordison



  • emotion
    Oct 10, 11:22 AM
    hey i dont know about both MB and MBP being updated at the same time.

    Not sure if it would make sense. there are limited Core 2 Duo's available.


    How long can the limited supply situation be true though? I mean we're talking Intel here they must have huge amounts of manufacturing capability being ramped up for these chips. Possibly even being switched away from the production of Yonahs.

    I guess we'll see. It's literally anyone's guess.



    more...


    joey jordison wallpaper. joey jordison myspace
  • joey jordison myspace



  • apfhex
    Sep 19, 07:12 PM
    but NO, the fans are not loud all the time now, they sound just fine, but after the update (according to temperature monitor) they are about 10 degrees F cooler now at idle
    What do you use to monitor the temps? I haven't found anything that works yet.

    What problems *do* these EFI and SMC updates fix, exactly? BTW, according to the SMC update description, it will update it to 1.7f8, while according to System Profiler I already have that version. Must apply to to the first batch of models only? :confused:

    Edit: firmware update successfully applied, no SMC update in SWU for me.





    joey jordison wallpaper. Joey Jordison Of Slipknot
  • Joey Jordison Of Slipknot



  • iBlue
    Sep 13, 12:36 PM
    forgive me, i am too lazy to read all the replies.

    general anesthesia is pretty damn cool. it can make people sick but not always. it's never made me even so much as nauseous.. but even if it did, that can be prevented. (more on that later).
    every time i've had it they just gave me an IV and told me to "count back from 10" ... the first time, thinking they would say something closer to 100, i said "TEN?!?!" and i was out like a light, that fast! i woke up and felt like no time had passed at all. fascinating. i was completely tossed and had no concept of reality, but basically ok.

    second time about the same, i made it to number 8 (i love IV drugs :D)

    there is no chance in hell you are going to be able to care for yourself afterwards, so please plan on a ride (don't take a taxi no matter how tempted you are) and for someone to be there for you for at least a few hours.

    addtional tip:
    ASK FOR ZOFRAN - this is the anti-nausea med of champions, (basically side-effect free) they will put it in your IV and it's a totally reasonable request. i swear by this medication, i have an orally disintegrating form that i use when i am sick with migraines. (long story why i have to treat myself so strangely)
    but do ask for it, Zofran is a very superior antiemetic to some of the crap out there and won't make you feel strange.

    have your painkillers in order (or some on hand) so that you are not dealing with pharmacies after surgery.
    rest rest rest.

    my $.02

    - i am sure wishing you good luck iGary {{{hugs}}}



    more...


    joey jordison wallpaper. Joey Jordison chibi by
  • Joey Jordison chibi by



  • 0010101
    Nov 4, 09:11 PM
    Wow this is big! I'm not sure but hasn't it been like forever since Mac had 5% marketshare? Over 5% must put them in the top 5 pc makers? Maybe top 3? This is already huge growth, if they get to 10% or more look out!
    The jerks who make viruses for windows will take the time to make them for Mac which would suck:mad:
    Great time for us Mac owners:D
    daniel

    From Macworld, Oct. 19th 2006..

    According to IDC�s report, the growth puts Apple�s market share at 5.8 percent (fourth place overall), ahead of Toshiba at 4.2 percent. Dell topped the U.S. market with 31 percent, but suffered a negative growth rate of -6.7 percent. The top 5 is rounded out by HP with a 22 percent share and Gateway with a 6 percent share.





    joey jordison wallpaper. joey jordison wallpaper. Added: joey.jordison . Added: joey.jordison . pdxflint. Mar 19, 03:58 AM
  • joey jordison wallpaper. Added: joey.jordison . Added: joey.jordison . pdxflint. Mar 19, 03:58 AM



  • matthewroth
    Sep 1, 05:15 AM
    how do they release the preview to developers and not let loose the super secret features? are all the super secret features all applications which don't need testing?

    or will there be another round of betas?:confused: :confused: :confused:

    My bet is that the GUI will be tested in the labs, there will be a few more apps put to the Dev's but not for a while yet. Apple want them to get board of spaces so they can put more atention on to the newer (SUPER SECRET) apps.

    to be frank, the GUI will not be put out on any beta. this is the one thing apple dont want those pencil pushing theifs at redmond to see as it will no doubt work its way into there next relese (microsoft 2012?)



    more...


    joey jordison wallpaper. Slipknot Mask - Joey Jordison
  • Slipknot Mask - Joey Jordison



  • Dagless
    Jan 19, 07:04 PM
    I'd get one just for Zelda, Pilotwings and Starfox. But not at �230! That's ridiculous for a handheld machine that's primarily aimed at kids.

    Gotta disagree there. Nintendo's handheld systems have always had a varied library. Have you seen the launch lineup? Metal Gear Solid, Street Fighter, 2 Resident Evil games, Madden, Ridge Racer, Asphalt. Even those Zelda and Mario titles are universal. The only obvious kids title I see is Nintendogs.





    joey jordison wallpaper. Joey Jordison
  • Joey Jordison



  • sgosine
    Jun 19, 12:41 AM
    Can't imagine how pricey those cards are gonna be!





    joey jordison wallpaper. joey jordison drum set -
  • joey jordison drum set -



  • Phrasikleia
    Mar 3, 09:27 PM
    I've posted this before on the pic of the day thread but it is one of my favorite "contrast" shots to date.

    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjyHoNmYFeQqJxnfTY9bQWjpvd6Xp2KhWQ7_otlcWAB5gJkIJg7G5e9XQOHP-_arK5-EZtqo_Xa7ntEpK2S2rSmgv3tCX6eIVZG9pjlOXxaK8xmEIzDG7UoWXeIc-DMNXrzsHTl7sad0RI/s1000/paint1.jpg

    A nice contrast of warm and cold colors. The diagonal framing is severe enough to look deliberate and works well with the surreal lighting. If you were to take another whack at it, you might consider placing an object or a person in a window or in the doorway to serve as a focal point. As it is, there isn't really one place in the frame that serves as the primary visual pay-off or subject of the image. Also, you might try an exposure that gives you some more range of tonality, since the blacks are really crushed here, and they occupy large areas of the frame.





    elpmas
    Mar 18, 12:21 PM
    where are the pictures!? :O





    DPinTX
    Mar 11, 01:52 PM
    Can you ask if they have instructions from AT&T for moving grandfathered unlimited plans to the iPad2?:)


    I asked for you was told that it's linked to your login ID not the device. So you would just go to configuration / cellular Data and login

    Thanks
    DP





    JoEw
    Jun 12, 02:54 PM
    I don't understand why T-Mobile is using 700/2100 instead of 2100 up and down. The iPhone and other handsets support 2100 but not 700.

    because the 700 spectrum has theoretical data speeds much higher then the "standard" spectrum.

    my family has been happy with t-mobiles service where we live for over 6 years and there rates are very affordable.

    The only reason i went to ATT is because of the iPhone and if the iphones does come to t-mobile i will be switching back.





    palter
    Apr 26, 05:06 PM
    Friday is usually the miscellaneous sessions day, when the less important (or popular I might say) sessions are held. Of course you can leave whenever you want but Friday is still a full day. I would plan on staying the entire day if you can. Leaving Saturday morning is best as you can relax on Friday :)

    Last year, in the original schedule, all sessions on Friday ended before lunch and lunch was the last item on the schedule. During the week, they added a couple of repeat sessions in the first slot after lunch. But, still, all sessions were over by 3PM.

    I don't expect Apple to post the full schedule 'till a couple weeks before the conference. (I agree it would be nice if they posted it sooner.)





    alent1234
    Apr 15, 12:39 PM
    no you don't, exchange 2003 and later supports push email like blackberries and no need for pop/imap. and it's probably more supported than using zimbra on the iphone.

    it's relative cost. almost everyone uses exchange. if zimbra wants the market they need to price themselves very low or offer killer features MS doesn't. how do you even back up zimbra since exchange has agents available from every major backup application allowing you to do online backups