djgamble
Apr 27, 04:30 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-gb) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)
if they are not tracking people then why have the feature? maybe the information is for someone else??... who knows but one thing is for sure its an invasion of privacy..... even if I do stay home all day and night.
How? That's like saying that Adium reads your chat transcripts because they are saved locally...
if they are not tracking people then why have the feature? maybe the information is for someone else??... who knows but one thing is for sure its an invasion of privacy..... even if I do stay home all day and night.
How? That's like saying that Adium reads your chat transcripts because they are saved locally...

Gen3tix
Oct 19, 12:22 AM
Anyone going to the Apple Store in Freehold Raceway Mall?
I should be able to get there around 3-4 if I choose to go to Freehold over Menlo Park, since both are only 20 minutes from me.
I should be able to get there around 3-4 if I choose to go to Freehold over Menlo Park, since both are only 20 minutes from me.
zen.state
Apr 11, 10:49 AM
Just cant find 10.5 for less that �90 odd (US$160) :mad: :( :eek:
Just sent you a private message about an extra single-licence copy I have.
Just sent you a private message about an extra single-licence copy I have.
err404
Apr 27, 01:01 PM
Weren't they made aware of this almost a year ago? That's a long time to address an oversight.
Actually the recent news about the location db is a completely unrelated issue.
1. Apple does collect location data in order to improve their location services. This was long ago disclosed to regulators and users. This is NOT the target of the recent media buzz.
2. Your phone dynamically creates a local cache of known cell tower locations in order to aid in GPS triangulation (the "a" in aGPS). This is the recent hot topic and has been grossly misrepresented by the media. (Apple does not collect this data, because they sent it to you in the first place)
Actually the recent news about the location db is a completely unrelated issue.
1. Apple does collect location data in order to improve their location services. This was long ago disclosed to regulators and users. This is NOT the target of the recent media buzz.
2. Your phone dynamically creates a local cache of known cell tower locations in order to aid in GPS triangulation (the "a" in aGPS). This is the recent hot topic and has been grossly misrepresented by the media. (Apple does not collect this data, because they sent it to you in the first place)
more...
mac.rumors
Sep 9, 11:03 PM
They sure are! :D
I found two other Michael Jackson ones if you're interested :)
Great!! Thanks very much!!!
I found two other Michael Jackson ones if you're interested :)
Great!! Thanks very much!!!
Sun Baked
Feb 14, 10:50 PM
Ahh yes. The ones for whom without, the forums would be nothing. Power to the people. We hold the forums by the balls. If we wish to bring the forum to its knees, we could. If we want to make it the greatest forum on the web, we could. :p ;)Well, that post makes me glad I'm not a moderator...
I wouldn't wan't your hands on my balls, for any reason. http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20417&stc=1
Edit: Especially if they are cold and clammy. :(
I wouldn't wan't your hands on my balls, for any reason. http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20417&stc=1
Edit: Especially if they are cold and clammy. :(
more...
a.jfred
Feb 9, 02:28 PM
Wouldn't you save more money, though, in a case like mine:
450 anytime minutes: $30
Unlimited Text: $20
Total: $50
Dropping to Unlimited text & m2AM, keeping current voice plan: $20
or am I completely reading that wrong (which isn't surprising, given a 60-hour work week & severe lack of sleep)?
450 anytime minutes: $30
Unlimited Text: $20
Total: $50
Dropping to Unlimited text & m2AM, keeping current voice plan: $20
or am I completely reading that wrong (which isn't surprising, given a 60-hour work week & severe lack of sleep)?
ECUpirate44
Feb 19, 11:13 PM
Just been messin' around with GeekTool all night:D and man this thing is awesome!!!
Just a tip as far as geektool goes. Make sure you set the refresh times differently. If you have all of them set to refresh at the same time, you could run into problems.
Just a tip as far as geektool goes. Make sure you set the refresh times differently. If you have all of them set to refresh at the same time, you could run into problems.
more...
Dreadnought
Feb 16, 12:11 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)
I thought the i-series couldnt handle a dual setup, only some of the higher end xeons. Hence no dual mobo's for i7's.
I thought the i-series couldnt handle a dual setup, only some of the higher end xeons. Hence no dual mobo's for i7's.
iBookG4user
Feb 15, 02:25 PM
I went back to one of the pretty cool Apple backgrounds this month. I quite like the lightning :)
(And geez, just did a fresh install of the OS, I had forgotten how much email I have)
(And geez, just did a fresh install of the OS, I had forgotten how much email I have)
more...
yellow
Jan 4, 09:17 AM
or does IBM provide your company with it
Bingo.
Bingo.
Russell L
Jan 11, 03:26 PM
I love my 2003 Passat, which is still going strong (though it was not without its problems). Its size is also perfect for me. I really didn't like the styling of its successor, which just looked too bloated, and the thought of an even larger one just makes me cringe. The new one looks pretty boring and generic, IMO. Guess I'll stick it out with my 2003 a little longer....
more...
johnnyfiive
Apr 16, 03:33 AM
Heres mine.
v2club
May 3, 11:40 AM
How difficult it it to be made a Bezel-less laptop, I mean really Bezel-less, no Bezel-less only 10mm bezel (which is still impressive). Can we expect them any time soon?
more...
rprebel
Dec 3, 12:44 PM
Here's another one
Looks great. Moving Adium was a good idea, and this wall is better too.
Looks great. Moving Adium was a good idea, and this wall is better too.

PathVu
Feb 3, 06:54 AM
Using QuickPick App...
more...
thogs_cave
Apr 6, 01:07 PM
Some sales rep is really, really happy right now. As is EMC, who just acquired Isilon. Promotions all around!
And, it's not cheap storage either. Even using 2T Enterprise-class drives (I am not aware yet of any 3T drives at that level), it's 7,224 drives (1024T per petabyte).
I'm assuming it's raw (no RAID, no fileystem) storage. If it's cooked, then it's considerably more drives. Man., that's a lot of racks full of whirring spindles.
Or, to look at it another way, that's enough storage to give 50G to just under 15 million users. Whee! :D
And, it's not cheap storage either. Even using 2T Enterprise-class drives (I am not aware yet of any 3T drives at that level), it's 7,224 drives (1024T per petabyte).
I'm assuming it's raw (no RAID, no fileystem) storage. If it's cooked, then it's considerably more drives. Man., that's a lot of racks full of whirring spindles.
Or, to look at it another way, that's enough storage to give 50G to just under 15 million users. Whee! :D
maclaptop
Apr 13, 07:51 PM
Apple already released a new iPhone this year... remember? The one that works on a CDMA network!
1) You really think they would put all that work into rolling out the CDMA iPhone 4 in February then turn around 4 months later and expect these people to buy an iPhone 5?
2) You know how many pissed off Verizon people there would be? June 2012 at the earliest... ;)
1) Yes, Apple doesn't care.
2) Yes, Apple doesn't care.
Think?
Apple only cares about the bottom line, they've gone from the company that bragged they were anti-establishment, to who they are today.
The mainstream, fancy retail store building, we'll screw you at every chance, company.
I'm NOT bashing Apple, it simply is what it is. Corporate America.
There's nothing wrong with that.
1) You really think they would put all that work into rolling out the CDMA iPhone 4 in February then turn around 4 months later and expect these people to buy an iPhone 5?
2) You know how many pissed off Verizon people there would be? June 2012 at the earliest... ;)
1) Yes, Apple doesn't care.
2) Yes, Apple doesn't care.
Think?
Apple only cares about the bottom line, they've gone from the company that bragged they were anti-establishment, to who they are today.
The mainstream, fancy retail store building, we'll screw you at every chance, company.
I'm NOT bashing Apple, it simply is what it is. Corporate America.
There's nothing wrong with that.
Corey Grandy
Dec 26, 09:50 PM
Wow!where can I buy that "BINKS" shirt?:D
Right here: http://www.districtlines.com/20899-Vampire-Raglan-T-Shirt/ZACHARYXBINKS
If you're outside the U.S. though, the shipping and duties will cost a pretty penny. That one and the other one like it cost me almost $80 to get them to Nova Scotia, Canada when all was said and done.
Right here: http://www.districtlines.com/20899-Vampire-Raglan-T-Shirt/ZACHARYXBINKS
If you're outside the U.S. though, the shipping and duties will cost a pretty penny. That one and the other one like it cost me almost $80 to get them to Nova Scotia, Canada when all was said and done.
R.Perez
Mar 16, 11:24 PM
Rape is about power and domination. Not about sex. it does not matter one f..ing bit what any woman was wearing.
Blue Velvet
Mar 2, 11:49 AM
Social Security is fully funded to 2037, will run a surplus at that point and is separate from the budget. The ACA is fully designed to lower health care costs and lower the deficit, something which the right consistently ignores.
If the US were screwed, you wouldn't have countries queuing up to lend you money. Stop cutting taxes on the wealthy and pursuing unfunded wars for a start.
If the US were screwed, you wouldn't have countries queuing up to lend you money. Stop cutting taxes on the wealthy and pursuing unfunded wars for a start.
ClassicMac247
Jul 9, 09:00 AM
Anyone going to the at&t store here in Brick NJ? I will probably be there around 10min to 8. Leave a comment if you plan on going, it should be empty because no one goes to this place. I don't blame them.
SevenInchScrew
Apr 4, 06:25 PM
I saw that article about the M5 concept this morning. The new 5er looks much better than the one just replaced, but I'm still very partial to the E39 5 series. I had a 2003 530i and to this day regret getting rid of it.
BMWs are sort of like Mustangs with me. I'm always sort of indifferent to them when new ones are released, but as years go by and they get older, I start to really like them. The E39 M5 is no different. It is in my Top 10 favorite cars of all time, easily. It rides that fine line between sport and luxury so well....
http://i.imgur.com/PTNUJ.jpg
BMWs are sort of like Mustangs with me. I'm always sort of indifferent to them when new ones are released, but as years go by and they get older, I start to really like them. The E39 M5 is no different. It is in my Top 10 favorite cars of all time, easily. It rides that fine line between sport and luxury so well....
http://i.imgur.com/PTNUJ.jpg
kwood
Aug 27, 03:46 PM
I had no idea what the Original post was talking about until Dreadnought pointed it out.
You can also try restarting the computer and even power-cycled your network if the problem is still there after trying Dreadnought's suggestion.
You can also try restarting the computer and even power-cycled your network if the problem is still there after trying Dreadnought's suggestion.