in love with you poems

images love you poems quotes. i love in love with you poems. I love you poem,
  • I love you poem,



  • WaldenPond
    12-31 08:51 AM
    In the Comprehensive Bill (Pls. see summary of this bill) to be discussed on the Senate/House floor Feb-06, Page 6 Section 311 provides for exemption on temporary workers with advanced degrees from US universities from numerical limit.
    http://www.immigrationforum.org/documents/PolicyWire/Legislation/SpecterChairmanMark.pdf
    With this provision going into effect, it will free up current H1s that have gone towards the count of numerical limit in current financial Yr. USCIS may have to do the count again to differentiate between applicants with advanced degrees from US universities and come up with the number of free H1s. My guestimate is it maybe 30% of the total visa avaliable which is something like 30% of (65K+20K) ~ 25K.





    wallpaper I love you poem, in love with you poems. i love you poems in spanish. i
  • i love you poems in spanish. i



  • morchu
    05-22 01:15 AM
    You can gain passive income.
    You cannot materially participate in the operations of the firm (employee).
    A member not necessarily be materially participating in the operations of the firm.
    Income from profit on an investment is passive.





    in love with you poems. i love you poems. you know I
  • i love you poems. you know I



  • reddy77
    04-13 05:09 PM
    Does your spouse also recieved rfe on 485, in my case both of us got the RFE, still waiting for the document ...


    This is my first post, in this website.

    I recieved an RFE on my I-485 .

    This is a brief summary as to what was asked,
    if I am still working for the current employer, or for an intended future employer.

    1. Specific Job Title
    2. Duties of the offered position
    3. Minimum education or training requirements
    4. Start date of the employment.
    5. Offered salary or wages.

    Mine is EB-2 PD APRIL -04.

    I did not change my employer, and all the quries asked were already answered during the labor and I-140 stage.

    Did any one get similar RFE , plase let me know more in detail

    My concern is why would USCIS want to know these details at this stage?

    Thanks
    SK26





    2011 i love you poems in spanish. i in love with you poems. love you poems. in love with
  • love you poems. in love with



  • Blog Feeds
    02-28 09:10 AM
    Silicon Valley Immigration Lawyer Blog Has Just Posted the Following:

    The Federal government is about to start knocking on the doors of employers, demanding to see I-9 records and more. The Wall Street Journal reported that more than 1,000 audit notices (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703961104576148590023309196.html?K EYWORDS=miriam+jordan), or notices of inspection, are to be sent out by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), part of the Department of Homeland Security, within the next few days. These "audit notices" are actually subpoenas, requiring employers to present original I-9 employment verification forms and payroll documentation. An employer is usually required to produce this documentation within three days. A sample I-9 subpoena is below.

    Sample I-9 Subpoena (2-2011) (http://www.scribd.com/doc/49508862/Sample-I-9-Subpoena-2-2011)

    The second page of this subpoena shows that ICE demands more than I-9 forms. They request records of all employees hired within the past three years, copies of the documents the employee provided when completing the I-9, detailed information about independent contractors, any Social Security no-match letters, and detailed payroll filings.

    Employers should realize that these I-9 audits can target any employer, of any size and in any sector, whether or not the employer has H-1B (http://www.geelaw.com/lawyer-attorney-1054805.html)workers, L-1 (http://www.geelaw.com/lawyer-attorney-1054809.html) workers, or sponsors foreign nationals for employment-based green cards (http://www.geelaw.com/lawyer-attorney-1054839.html). As all employers must complete I-9's for new hires and maintain payroll records, all employers should be prepared for an audit. Fines for uncorrected technical and substantive errors on the I-9 forms range from $110 to $1,100. If an employer had technical or substantive errors on their I-9 forms, they might not necessarily realize this and could be exposing themselves to substantial fines.

    These audits come as ICE has created an Employment Compliance Inspection Center. The Head of ICE recently explained that this new center would "address a need to conduct audits even of the largest employers with a very large number of employees." (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703951704576092381196958362.html?K EYWORDS=I-9+audit)The center is supposed to be staffed with specialists to pore over I-9 employee files of targeted companies.




    http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/SiliconValleyImmigrationLawyerBlogCom?d=yIl2AUoC8z A (http://rss.justia.com/~ff/SiliconValleyImmigrationLawyerBlogCom?a=DpyqOn5n_U s:BRsSWNtzAz8:yIl2AUoC8zA) http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/SiliconValleyImmigrationLawyerBlogCom?d=qj6IDK7rIT s (http://rss.justia.com/~ff/SiliconValleyImmigrationLawyerBlogCom?a=DpyqOn5n_U s:BRsSWNtzAz8:qj6IDK7rITs) http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/SiliconValleyImmigrationLawyerBlogCom?i=DpyqOn5n_U s:BRsSWNtzAz8:V_sGLiPBpWU (http://rss.justia.com/~ff/SiliconValleyImmigrationLawyerBlogCom?a=DpyqOn5n_U s:BRsSWNtzAz8:V_sGLiPBpWU) http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/SiliconValleyImmigrationLawyerBlogCom?d=7Q72WNTAKB A (http://rss.justia.com/~ff/SiliconValleyImmigrationLawyerBlogCom?a=DpyqOn5n_U s:BRsSWNtzAz8:7Q72WNTAKBA)
    http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SiliconValleyImmigrationLawyerBlogCom/~4/DpyqOn5n_Us



    More... (http://rss.justia.com/~r/SiliconValleyImmigrationLawyerBlogCom/~3/DpyqOn5n_Us/silicon-valley-employers-must.html)



    more...


    in love with you poems. i love you poems for him. i
  • i love you poems for him. i



  • gsc999
    10-17 03:03 PM
    I did that recently for an interview at New Delhi.

    You will need to fill all the forms and then be allowed to proceed to pick a date for interview.

    For sake of convenience fill in the field 1 to 14 on the main form and then you can come back and modify rest of the fields till two days before the interview appointment, that might save you some time. As far I remember you can modify most of the fields in other forms.

    Use Internet Explorer, I had some additional problems because I was using Firefox.





    in love with you poems. pics of i love you poems. i
  • pics of i love you poems. i



  • mihird
    05-17 07:10 PM
    My company paid for it, but I did get to see the break up of the charges...I think, PERM is pretty complicated to file...



    more...


    in love with you poems. short i love you poems. i love
  • short i love you poems. i love



  • eb3_nepa
    10-02 12:33 PM
    Hi,

    What exactly is the deal with the 2 I-94s? We get one with the H1-approval and one when we enter/re-enter the country. Now when we leave the country they automatically take then I-94 attached to the passport. What happens to the I-94 with the H1B approval. Are we supposed to give that away as well? I have left and entered the country 2-3 times but never surrendered the I-94 attached to the h1B.

    Can someone please let us know how this I-94 surrendering and numbering works?





    2010 i love you poems. you know I in love with you poems. love you poems quotes. i love
  • love you poems quotes. i love



  • ita
    10-25 04:42 PM
    Online status says 'we received your application on Oct 2....'
    My receipt notice show the right date in August.
    I don't know why the online status says OCt.

    Should I do somethng about it or just ignore?



    more...


    in love with you poems. short i love you poems. love
  • short i love you poems. love



  • GCeffect
    12-16 01:35 AM
    I'm EB3 (ROW)...PD: May 2006. My I485 is pending more than 18 months and I140 is approved a year ago. Recently, my boss fired me. I left the company and got a better job within a week. thanks god.

    Now my ex-employer is calling my lawyer and bringing some alligation against me and asking my lawyer to withdraw my case. He also mentioned to my lawyer that he is going to call the immigration and take action against me by withdrawing my case.

    1...Does anyone have any idea how the immigration going to react after listening to his alligation against me?

    2...by submitting any paperwork to them can he hamper my proessing?

    3...Do i have anything to scare about?

    4...what should i do now?


    This issues a very crutial to me now. he is one of those nasty desi employer's who underpaid me last 6 years not just acting funny when I'm asking for my rights. He setup the whole alligation against me and have some office staff working and supporting him.

    I need help.....please let me know what should i do....please people help me....





    hair love you poems. in love with in love with you poems. Sexy I Love You Poems
  • Sexy I Love You Poems



  • CCC2006
    10-04 03:32 PM
    Hi there,

    There is premium processing available for 140 but like for everything else that is premium .. u have to pay a premium for it. I believe $1k.

    Best of luck.



    more...


    in love with you poems. That I love you,
  • That I love you,



  • yestogc
    08-20 01:33 PM
    Apology from USCIS :):o:D.................... this is not going to happen





    hot i love you poems for him. i in love with you poems. cute short i love you poems i
  • cute short i love you poems i



  • tikka
    07-05 11:24 AM
    OK.. We have almost 200 Ready to send flowers...

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6025


    1. The date will be July 10.

    2. Color of the flower is white (peace)


    Q1. Let us know Where to send....

    Q2. Also if you can pen 3 or 4 lines what message to send along with the flowers.

    please check



    more...


    house love you poems quotes. in love with you poems. in love with you poems. cute
  • in love with you poems. cute



  • vrbest
    05-07 02:38 PM
    I dont think soft LUD provides any logic.. I had soft LUD on my H1B case last week .. this was approved last year for 3 yr extension and I have not applied for anything recently (last one was for AP in Feb 1st week). No other cases had LUD updates...

    They are not random. The do have some logic.

    At every center cases are filed in order they are received (at least that is what they claim). "Received" does not mean in order of RD you see on your receipt. It is when physically a center accepted your paper case, and decided to enter in the system. PD plays role only for casesfrom retrogressed countries (EB and FB, both). For majority of cases, it has no relevance. PD of cases is nowhere maintained in the system (at least until a case is looked at the first time, which is sometime referred to as "preadjudication"), except on your paper filing. When your file turns out to be next in que for adjudication, in order or receive date (as defined above), the IO has no idea about your PD. Physical file is processed and checked for docs (birth certificates, photos, etc. etc.), AND the PD. At this time you might see a LUD. If nothing further progresses (due to PD not being current) LUD remains a soft LUD, and your case is put aside. If by luck your file was seen when your PD was current, you get lucky and get a GC (and several hard LUDs). PD sequence and received date sequence have no relationship, that's why the whole process seems random.





    tattoo pics of i love you poems. i in love with you poems. i love you poems.
  • i love you poems.



  • anilsal
    08-21 11:54 AM
    bumping up??

    The attorney gets a copy of the FP notice also. They can forward it to you.

    Would it be too much to ask, now that you are happy that your checks are cashed, to show some appreciation for IV by performing tasks at the state chapter level?

    Since I lead the IL state chapter, do you want to help out now that you are in Chicagoland region?



    more...


    pictures short i love you poems. i love in love with you poems. love you poems. i love you
  • love you poems. i love you



  • ArkBird
    03-11 07:33 PM
    One BIG RED I see in your profile is you filed in July, 07 and changed job in Dec, 07. Did you waited for 6 months to change the job?



    Hi All,

    EB3-ROW PD: June 6, 2005
    AOS application sent: July 1, 2007
    I switched employent on December 2007. I didn't transfer H1-B so I am using my EAD to work for the new company. I didn't file for AC21 because I was worried about RFE or other type of complications.

    My H1-b visa and I94 expired on May 2008. I am planning to visit my homecountry and come back on AP. As I understand all I need normally is AP+ passport+ I485 receipt. However, I also read some forum members recommending that we carry recent pay stubs and an employment letter from our company. I also read some that folks were asked if they were still working for the same company. My honest answer would be "no". I left my GC sponsoring firm (A) and joined company (B). So I wouln't have letters or pay stubs from company A. Would that be a problem at the POE? If I run into an IO that prefers to scrutinize, I might get into trouble. This really worries me. Again I switched jobs and never filed for AC21. Would I be at fault for not reporting the job change?

    Thanks a lot for all your support!!





    dresses cute short i love you poems i in love with you poems. in love with you poems. i love
  • in love with you poems. i love



  • howzatt
    08-21 10:40 AM
    This is to inform our community that July 19th filer check - 485, EAD, AP has got encashed. Please delete the thread if you would like to. It is only to aid people in this forum to track the dates.

    EB-3 India
    Nebraska
    July 19th filer- Checks Cashed
    no other updates

    Congratulations. It looks like they are moving.



    more...


    makeup short i love you poems. love in love with you poems. love you poems quotes.
  • love you poems quotes.



  • sidbee
    05-06 10:59 AM
    http://www.usabal.com/seminars/#a2

    Michael Aytes, is one of the speaker in this conference

    Why would IV get invitation to this ?????

    You pay and you attend, and its for employers, not employees..





    girlfriend i love you poems. in love with you poems. dresses i love you poems for
  • dresses i love you poems for



  • bobzibub
    09-25 10:57 AM
    I dunno about you, but really I don't think we should pay any fees until we get some sort of product to show for it. I don't pay for a hair cut that might happen in ten years. Why should I pay for a green card that might happen in ten years?





    hairstyles That I love you, in love with you poems. i love you poems
  • i love you poems



  • looivy
    08-15 11:24 AM
    The answer to the FAQ clearly states that you should be fine and expect some processing delays. I am not sure what else you would like to know.

    What I am looking for is how do they physically transfer the application? I am afraid of dealing with another incompetent organization such as USPS. Also, what type of processing delays should I expect?

    How recent were the guidelines that I-485 be sent to the same center as I-140? Were these guidelines applicable on July 2nd.





    ski_dude12
    12-22 12:29 PM
    Please contribute to IV.

    Thanks for the info, i too got my recpt# by calling...





    sureshvd
    10-15 11:15 AM
    Hi svr_76,
    By accepting citizenship will not make you "FORIEGN". Even after 10 yrs you still be looked as Indian immigrant after all. You are right in a sense that sooner we all will cry for for PIO card.