sam_hoosier
06-22 04:47 PM
Is this based on where my I-140 is filed ? If so, it will be Nebraska.
wallpaper pictures of love poems. love
mayurcreation
04-18 08:11 AM
Date:
Dear Sir or Madam:
We are writing to confirm that Mr. XXXX was previously employed by our organization from date to date in the position of Programmer Analyst.
In the position of Programmer Analyst, Mr. XXX was responsible for extensive analyze, design, develop, programming and testing software application using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, from resume etc....
During his tenure he had worked for Client Name1, Client Name2, Client Name3 and Client Name4 clients.
Mr. XXX was employed throughout on a full-time basis, 40 hours per week.
Very truly yours,
(Signature)
Name
Title
Dear Sir or Madam:
We are writing to confirm that Mr. XXXX was previously employed by our organization from date to date in the position of Programmer Analyst.
In the position of Programmer Analyst, Mr. XXX was responsible for extensive analyze, design, develop, programming and testing software application using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, from resume etc....
During his tenure he had worked for Client Name1, Client Name2, Client Name3 and Client Name4 clients.
Mr. XXX was employed throughout on a full-time basis, 40 hours per week.
Very truly yours,
(Signature)
Name
Title

desi485
10-09 06:19 PM
it happened to me when everyone else had received, I was still waiting for receipts.
emailed my HR and in turn asked lawyer -> advice -> wait for 90 days. if not, then we can ask USCIS.
in ur case, already 90 days.
go ask USCIS. u may have to give them proof of UPS or FedEx receipt
emailed my HR and in turn asked lawyer -> advice -> wait for 90 days. if not, then we can ask USCIS.
in ur case, already 90 days.
go ask USCIS. u may have to give them proof of UPS or FedEx receipt
2011 tattoo love poems hindi. love
lord_labaku
11-19 03:38 PM
I think this is a good idea. Most people here, coming from a computerized world, assume that everything in USCIS is automated. Its only partly true. Due to security reasons, preventing vulnerability, they still deal with mostly paper.
more...
GEEVER
January 31st, 2008, 12:42 AM
One piece of advice might be to go for something much less expensive first, to see if you actually like digital photography - the second hand prices are pretty abysmal for these things, so unless you think you are a really good salesman when it comes to selling your old stuff on E-bay or such, it would be less of a risk to you to get either a used P&S or a new, less expensive model.
There are many things that make a difference between a DSLR and a "Advanced P&S" (Pro-sumer P&S or whatever you like to call the category that the Sony ends up in). But in the end, there's only a few of those that actually show in the photos:
1. noise levels - the smaller sensor on the P&S (about half the size compared to the DSLR) means more noise in the picture, especially at high ISO [when you take pictures in rather dark circumstancs].
2. The flexibility in focal length - the P&S has a fixed optical system, you can't really change it [yes, you can buy extra lenses to screw on the front and such, but it's really not that great]. This shows up, usually, more at the wide-angle end than on the telephoto end. The Sony here has a 31-465mm equivalent lens. That's pretty good, but 31mm is on the "narrow end of wide-angle", and you don't really have much choice to fix that. 465mm is plenty for most people.
It's your money, so you spend it as you like :)
--
Mats
so u're suggesting to buy an old one and see what happens?? that's not a bad idea...although i do know i love photography ,...otherwise i wouldnt have taken those classes
There are many things that make a difference between a DSLR and a "Advanced P&S" (Pro-sumer P&S or whatever you like to call the category that the Sony ends up in). But in the end, there's only a few of those that actually show in the photos:
1. noise levels - the smaller sensor on the P&S (about half the size compared to the DSLR) means more noise in the picture, especially at high ISO [when you take pictures in rather dark circumstancs].
2. The flexibility in focal length - the P&S has a fixed optical system, you can't really change it [yes, you can buy extra lenses to screw on the front and such, but it's really not that great]. This shows up, usually, more at the wide-angle end than on the telephoto end. The Sony here has a 31-465mm equivalent lens. That's pretty good, but 31mm is on the "narrow end of wide-angle", and you don't really have much choice to fix that. 465mm is plenty for most people.
It's your money, so you spend it as you like :)
--
Mats
so u're suggesting to buy an old one and see what happens?? that's not a bad idea...although i do know i love photography ,...otherwise i wouldnt have taken those classes
Anders �stberg
May 3rd, 2005, 05:29 AM
Nice work Anders. Personally, I pan for the stuff on the ground and leave the in air stuff static.That's probably a good approach, panning should be eaiser in the slower corners too.
more...
logiclife
03-24 04:55 PM
Please dont waste time in engaging into a duel with numbersusa, FAIR, immigrationwatchdog, zazona.com or anyone like that.
As it is, we are short on people who can work with us. I am not against fighting them in principle, but you are fighting an enemy who is not entirely just in our battle but overall immigration battle(legal and illegal).
We have been trying to separete ourselves from illegals, so if we choose to fight an enemy choose someone who is exclusively against legal employment based immigration. Otherwise you are joining a fight that you do not want to be a part of ie the fight of pro or anti Illegal immigration.
MY 2 cents. I think you are choosing an enemy that will make us look like sympathizers of illegals and open borders.
As it is, we are short on people who can work with us. I am not against fighting them in principle, but you are fighting an enemy who is not entirely just in our battle but overall immigration battle(legal and illegal).
We have been trying to separete ourselves from illegals, so if we choose to fight an enemy choose someone who is exclusively against legal employment based immigration. Otherwise you are joining a fight that you do not want to be a part of ie the fight of pro or anti Illegal immigration.
MY 2 cents. I think you are choosing an enemy that will make us look like sympathizers of illegals and open borders.
2010 love poems pictures. love

jthomas
12-11 08:45 PM
I paid 3500 dollars to the attorney for H1B transfer before 3 years. I don't know the USCIS fees
Thanks. These are the fees for a new H1B. Is procedure/fees same for transfer of H1B from one employer to another? How long does it take? I know USCIS posts processing times, but a first-hand information on employer transfer will be helpful.
Thanks. These are the fees for a new H1B. Is procedure/fees same for transfer of H1B from one employer to another? How long does it take? I know USCIS posts processing times, but a first-hand information on employer transfer will be helpful.
more...

NKR
03-06 04:21 PM
Guys:
Everyone is talking EB2....what are the prospects for EB3 - India??
Is it going to move forward..??
Good Luck..??
2002
Well.. Everybody stopped talking about EB2. It is predicted that EB2 will be unavailable till Oct 2008 and after that nobody knows how EB2 dates are going to move.
As for EB3, there could be a small movement of 2 to 3 months, I do not think there will be any more movement than that.
Everyone is talking EB2....what are the prospects for EB3 - India??
Is it going to move forward..??
Good Luck..??
2002
Well.. Everybody stopped talking about EB2. It is predicted that EB2 will be unavailable till Oct 2008 and after that nobody knows how EB2 dates are going to move.
As for EB3, there could be a small movement of 2 to 3 months, I do not think there will be any more movement than that.
hair funny love poems for girl.
sk2006
08-19 12:29 PM
OK.
I got the magic mail today welcoming the new permanent resident.
It talks about ADIT processing(see below).
What does this mean?
I haven't received "CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED" email.
It is normal?
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On August 18, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
(PD sep 2004, Nebraska, USCIS receipt date: 7/27/2007, notice date : Aug 20, 2007.)
I got the magic mail today welcoming the new permanent resident.
It talks about ADIT processing(see below).
What does this mean?
I haven't received "CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED" email.
It is normal?
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
On August 18, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
(PD sep 2004, Nebraska, USCIS receipt date: 7/27/2007, notice date : Aug 20, 2007.)
more...
VenuK
07-10 06:03 PM
hi gapala,
Thanks for your response...
The result of the appeal is still pending....
one thing for sure that i have decided is that , I will only go for stamping AFTER my PIMS Verification is done in TIjuana, Mexico.
Please let me know your thoughts.
With Thanks
Venu
Thanks for your response...
The result of the appeal is still pending....
one thing for sure that i have decided is that , I will only go for stamping AFTER my PIMS Verification is done in TIjuana, Mexico.
Please let me know your thoughts.
With Thanks
Venu
hot about love poems. poems of
desi3933
06-25 02:07 PM
I came to US on Company A visa in Feb 2007... They filed for a H1b amendment and it got disapproved .. Company A asked me to transfer my Visa as they don't want to apply for a MTR ...
1. What was your original I-94 date before H-1B amendment was filed by Company A?
2. What was amendment for?
3. Why H-1B amendment was denied?
Please answer these questions, before I can put my opinion.
_______________________
Not a legal advice.
US citizen of Indian origin
1. What was your original I-94 date before H-1B amendment was filed by Company A?
2. What was amendment for?
3. Why H-1B amendment was denied?
Please answer these questions, before I can put my opinion.
_______________________
Not a legal advice.
US citizen of Indian origin
more...
house love poems wallpaper. love
coolpal
04-20 03:07 PM
I got my approval notice today, and as expected, it is approved as consular process with the Chennai consulate as the class consulate.
I hope I won't have any problems using EAD. Taking the dive now.
pal :)
I hope I won't have any problems using EAD. Taking the dive now.
pal :)
tattoo love poems and pictures.
chanduv23
01-13 07:14 AM
I think Lawyers have a system where they can send emails to the service centers in a particular format, the receiving software at USCIS automatically parses the email and assigns the case to officers.
Or, if it has been a long time since it is current try contacting the Ombudsman.
Or, if it has been a long time since it is current try contacting the Ombudsman.
more...
pictures love poem. Lovepoem
san3297
08-31 01:07 PM
Cant i use the I 94 attached to my 797 document.Will it not solve my problem.
dresses love poems and pictures.
Karthikthiru
07-21 05:39 PM
The best thing to do in your case is to contact the local congress men or one of your Senator
more...
makeup images of love poems. love
gimme Green!!
07-04 10:26 PM
Just in case if they ask why you did not do MS and jumped to Job be prepare to give convincing answer.
Good Luck.
Also, keep your MBA transcripts along - that wud go to prove you are required here in the States and could be a back pocket thing against a common assumption that your intention of getting an F1 was not exactly to a masters degree but to come here and change to H1. You doing an MBA now goes to prove that you had indeed intended to do a masters, but now in a different field though !! :)
Good luck!!
Good Luck.
Also, keep your MBA transcripts along - that wud go to prove you are required here in the States and could be a back pocket thing against a common assumption that your intention of getting an F1 was not exactly to a masters degree but to come here and change to H1. You doing an MBA now goes to prove that you had indeed intended to do a masters, but now in a different field though !! :)
Good luck!!
girlfriend pictures of love poems.
India_USA
09-14 09:20 AM
can you update your profile?
hairstyles (love quotes famous love poems

Kodi
07-03 09:43 AM
Congrats!! Does worldwide = ROW? If it is maybe that's why I-485 was approved so fast?
Dhundhun
12-10 09:43 AM
25,000 members, every day request to raise $30,000.
Why not happening? Even every member contribute $2, it becomes $50,000.
The question comes to whom contribute? This web site does not belong to me. If some question is in my mind, I can't start a thread. Which individual/group it belongs to? Who can start a thread? For the last 2-3 days, I am trying to find answers.
How many members are active? Is it or the orders of tengths or hundreds or thousands?
If with 25,000 members, raising $30,000 is difficult, there is some problem. One of the problem defenetly it is not open - even I asked, how can I start a thread, I did not get answer.
I think, core team to get into action to motivate people - as an example I am now so much demotivatied that thinking not visiting this site.
Why not happening? Even every member contribute $2, it becomes $50,000.
The question comes to whom contribute? This web site does not belong to me. If some question is in my mind, I can't start a thread. Which individual/group it belongs to? Who can start a thread? For the last 2-3 days, I am trying to find answers.
How many members are active? Is it or the orders of tengths or hundreds or thousands?
If with 25,000 members, raising $30,000 is difficult, there is some problem. One of the problem defenetly it is not open - even I asked, how can I start a thread, I did not get answer.
I think, core team to get into action to motivate people - as an example I am now so much demotivatied that thinking not visiting this site.
Anders �stberg
May 3rd, 2005, 05:29 AM
Nice work Anders. Personally, I pan for the stuff on the ground and leave the in air stuff static.That's probably a good approach, panning should be eaiser in the slower corners too.