OSMac
Mar 3, 08:56 AM
Never been an idevice yet that has not been jailbroken.
Eidorian
Oct 20, 01:17 PM
It's a little faster than the Core i7 920.
http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=3641
http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=3641
MacBytes
Jun 23, 12:43 PM
Category: Mac Websites
Link: XCode Forums launched, a community-based resource for Mac OS X developers (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20040623134326)
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
Link: XCode Forums launched, a community-based resource for Mac OS X developers (http://www.macbytes.com/link.php?sid=20040623134326)
Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)
Approved by Mudbug
Neo110503
Jan 16, 09:13 AM
Blue-Ray support maybe?????
more...
DustinT
Mar 7, 12:14 PM
The impedance affects more than just the volume it also affects the quality of the sound pretty significantly.
big
Oct 30, 03:57 PM
> I read that a few times. Man it is so weird; is like the world coming to an end yet or something.
ummm, the end of the world will come when Apple has some real power.
ummm, the end of the world will come when Apple has some real power.
more...
godrifle
Aug 15, 08:46 AM
...does it fix yet another bug in Mac OS X Server's Wiki/Blog service that causes audio but not video to play back for Windows visitors?
Jeez Apple, get your QT **** together. For a company focused on media consumption, your media consumption software is really ******.
Jeez Apple, get your QT **** together. For a company focused on media consumption, your media consumption software is really ******.

webznz
Apr 18, 06:14 PM
sorry, basically I'm trying to initiate a connection to my server in application:didFinishLaunchingWithOptions: this is to instantiate my cookie that im using to sync devices to my app, if someone gives out their register code then their device will be bounced off my server when the new device with their reg code syncs... thus not allowing them to make queries to the database.., if there is no response then connection:didFailWithError: will catch the fail error and the action sheet should pop up on the main screen.
Thanks for the hep will have another look at my code with your response in mind.
EDIT:
so found a solution in some sample code refereed from in the reference documentation.
it was as easy as swapping
[actionSheet showInView:[UIApplication mainWindow]]
with
[actionSheet showInView:self.window];
I also realized that i was calling the wrong name for the window as it was initialized as window in my .h file not mainWindow... think i need a nap .. :)
Thanks for the hep will have another look at my code with your response in mind.
EDIT:
so found a solution in some sample code refereed from in the reference documentation.
it was as easy as swapping
[actionSheet showInView:[UIApplication mainWindow]]
with
[actionSheet showInView:self.window];
I also realized that i was calling the wrong name for the window as it was initialized as window in my .h file not mainWindow... think i need a nap .. :)
more...

lannim
Apr 8, 08:43 PM
It's not too bulky, i actually really like the look of it..much better than the previous gen otterboxes
And of course very protective and theoretically water resistant, though I wouldn't go testing this on purpose
Good investment though
And of course very protective and theoretically water resistant, though I wouldn't go testing this on purpose
Good investment though
Legion93
Apr 29, 07:37 PM
I jailbroke it because now I can add cydia apps that bypass some shortcomings of the native iPad (password protecting specific apps, mail enhancements, widgets, etc)
In my second post on this thread, I stated that I just reset the iPad and still have the same problem.
Just go to an Apple retail store, they'll fix it for you. Worst case scenario you'll get a replacement but since you jail broke the device, it may void the warranty without the exception of this issue. You don't seem to be clear enough of your problem.
Did you have this issue of the apps icon disappearing before you jail broke it? If you did, why didn't you go to Apple to look at it for you?
Or... Did this happen after jail breaking and the problem still persists even after factory reset?
In my second post on this thread, I stated that I just reset the iPad and still have the same problem.
Just go to an Apple retail store, they'll fix it for you. Worst case scenario you'll get a replacement but since you jail broke the device, it may void the warranty without the exception of this issue. You don't seem to be clear enough of your problem.
Did you have this issue of the apps icon disappearing before you jail broke it? If you did, why didn't you go to Apple to look at it for you?
Or... Did this happen after jail breaking and the problem still persists even after factory reset?
more...
chrmjenkins
Jun 15, 05:45 PM
Find a parabolic equation that matches the graph.
/thread
/thread
Consultant
May 6, 01:48 AM
It opens but requires your password to install.
Just don't install it.
Just don't install it.
more...
_The_Man_
Jul 12, 02:10 PM
Thank you both very much, I did as you said and successfully uninstalled OS 9. As you probably know by now I'm not terminal-fobic. :D
Markleshark
Oct 19, 05:24 PM
Lets hope it looks like this or better.
Did you guys get the reference in the headline or is it too subtle?
Ohhh yes. I thought it was genius. Good work my man!
Did you guys get the reference in the headline or is it too subtle?
Ohhh yes. I thought it was genius. Good work my man!
more...
awrootbeer
Sep 12, 12:08 PM
Don't put too much faith in this.. weren't they predicting Dual g4 powerbooks at paris?
:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:
Potatochobit
Apr 3, 06:00 PM
Do you know if the external harddrive was formatted to NTFS?
what you need to do is move all the files to a PC, then reformat the external drive to FAT (best to do it with the mac)
then you can move your files back from the PC to the external hard drive and your MAC should be able to see them.
*note, if you have old fonts you need to move you should ZIP everything first on the PC
what you need to do is move all the files to a PC, then reformat the external drive to FAT (best to do it with the mac)
then you can move your files back from the PC to the external hard drive and your MAC should be able to see them.
*note, if you have old fonts you need to move you should ZIP everything first on the PC
more...
TreborM
Mar 27, 10:29 AM
I have been using screen in the osx terminal to get serial access, using the following:
screen telnet /dev/tty.usbserial
Unfortunately I can't scrollback in screen, which makes copying long config files a process of :apple:-C, :apple:-V, and repeat. Any suggestions for native serial support in the osx terminal app WITH scrollback?
I do not understand why you are using screen to launch telnet instead of invoking it directly, but try using logging in screen (-L if memory serves right)
Personally I would use tee to make a copy of the output in a file and extract your config files from this file.
Also IIRC Cisco's iOS lets you save and load config files directly. I do not remember the exact syntax but try built-in help...
Hope this helps,
Trebor.
screen telnet /dev/tty.usbserial
Unfortunately I can't scrollback in screen, which makes copying long config files a process of :apple:-C, :apple:-V, and repeat. Any suggestions for native serial support in the osx terminal app WITH scrollback?
I do not understand why you are using screen to launch telnet instead of invoking it directly, but try using logging in screen (-L if memory serves right)
Personally I would use tee to make a copy of the output in a file and extract your config files from this file.
Also IIRC Cisco's iOS lets you save and load config files directly. I do not remember the exact syntax but try built-in help...
Hope this helps,
Trebor.
kevinbal
Jul 28, 04:48 PM
The best part about this thread is the title: I read it as "China Unicorn finalizing deal for iPhone 4..."
solvs
Jan 2, 03:06 AM
Some of that may be Paypal fees, but even then they can screw themselves. I knew they sucked, but that's pretty bad. They probably have to write that because if they just take the money they'd get into trouble, but they would have been better off just posting a link to the Red Cross.
If you donate $25 or more, Spymac.com will give you free ad-free status for two weeks. Please include your Spymac username in order to take advantage of this offer.
I don't have the words...
If you donate $25 or more, Spymac.com will give you free ad-free status for two weeks. Please include your Spymac username in order to take advantage of this offer.
I don't have the words...
Cuddles
Feb 9, 10:09 AM
Man, you were rollin' through the first couple of guns!! :cool:
spillproof
Jul 23, 08:59 PM
So, I guess Windows needs to update their XP background then, huh?
twoodcc
Nov 20, 01:44 AM
They need to recode for OpenCL, anywhere from 6 months to several years...
but have you heard anything of them actually doing it? or plans to do it?
but have you heard anything of them actually doing it? or plans to do it?
Sun Baked
Dec 29, 03:39 PM
I have great faith in SpyMac, and fully expect that they will sink to even newer lows. http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19550
Even if you look at some donation programs run by major business, 3% is still quite low. Some of them are so poorly run that they may only have 3% getting to the people that need it.
Even if you look at some donation programs run by major business, 3% is still quite low. Some of them are so poorly run that they may only have 3% getting to the people that need it.
rasp
Mar 13, 01:04 PM
Since you went the clean install route, my guess would either be bad ram or a bad HD. I had an iMac that had all sorts of weird lock ups and other odd problems. Traced it down to the HD, replaced it, been fine since.
It's probably not a loose connection, but worth a shot, make sure everthing inside is connected fully, reseat the ram and such.
It's probably not a loose connection, but worth a shot, make sure everthing inside is connected fully, reseat the ram and such.