Glee Music 2: (I've Had) The Time Of My Life

Wow! Here is one of New Direction's Sectional songs, (I've Had) The Time Of My Life, with Quinn and Sam on lead vocals. This is very refreshing - somehow, I'm tired of the usual Finn-Rachel duet. So, I'm reacting pretty positive on this one. Great!

Now, I will not - for the meantime - provide a download link for this because the quality isn't that good yet, and I think it's better to wait until the Furt episode is done. But, if some of you insist, you can always email me and I'll send it to you. I will not post it here though but you can listen to the track. Enjoy!

Sectionals Spoilers HERE.
Sectionals Promo Photos HERE.

ETA: Posted a better quality of the song.

Download links will be up this coming Friday, together with the other songs for that episode.

LISTEN: