youtube icon logo

youtube icon logo. Youtube Icon Black Background.
  • Youtube Icon Black Background.



  • kingkongrope
    Apr 7, 06:54 AM
    Lol jail 'brake'.

    Dude seriously? Why don't you google it or search on YouTube will get you instant results. Also this is the iPad hacks forum not iPod.
    I did but I've read some story's where it as gone wrong for people
    So don't want to use the wrong guide.

    That's why I posted this
    I've just seen I've posted this in Ipad :O
    Could some one move it to the right ipod bit thanks





    youtube icon logo. Youtube+icon+transparent
  • Youtube+icon+transparent



  • alfredsilver
    Dec 23, 07:25 PM
    I find that song crass and rude.
    But X Factor songs are so cheesy and naff as well.
    I prefer the Clash.





    youtube icon logo. Youtube+icon+black+
  • Youtube+icon+black+



  • daa709
    Oct 24, 06:43 PM
    How bad do you guys think the queue will be? :confused:

    The earliest I can be there is 3.30, will that be early enough for a t-shirt? :D





    youtube icon logo. q a different Logo icon,
  • q a different Logo icon,



  • SevenInchScrew
    Jun 17, 06:59 PM
    What do you mean?
    I mean your attempted joke about a newer version coming out by Christmas was a poor effort, and that further attempts could be better.



    more...


    youtube icon logo. icon does logo-flock nemo
  • icon does logo-flock nemo



  • 80s Fan
    Jan 7, 03:29 PM
    Is there a way to specify which comments you get push notifications for? I'm interested in get pn for comments my updates but not really interested in getting pn for my friends status update which I comment on. E-mails are fine for those.

    Anyone know? Thanks.





    youtube icon logo. Youtube Logo Icon. Youtube logo designemail; Youtube logo designemail. Dan Jul 27, 02:43 PM
  • Youtube Logo Icon. Youtube logo designemail; Youtube logo designemail. Dan Jul 27, 02:43 PM



  • highmarcs
    May 1, 09:54 PM
    I just downloaded the latest Garage Band for my MBP. Upon trying to use certain instruments it gives me some message about "the instrument or loop you've selected is not currently installed on your machine. Would you like to download and install all of the Garage Band instruments and loops at this time?"

    Well, I've now downloaded and installed the additional content THREE times and STILL....every single time I reopen GB and try to use one of those instruments, I get the EXACT SAME MESSAGE!....:confused:

    How many times does one have to download and install Apple software before your Apple computer acknowledges that you've done so?:(

    I've tried to request a refund for the whole damn app, as this aggravation has now soured me on the program in total. However, every single time I try to report a problem to the app store, Apple has totally changed the site, the way you file a complaint is different, the screens are different, the hoops they make you jump through are different, the options on offer are different...blah, blah, blah. :mad:

    This feels like a deliberate attempt to just wear unhappy customers down and just get them to give up and go away. Now there's some absurd, Twitter style character limit window that you have to type your problem into? WTF? How rude and dismissive? All their bs about being "easy and intuitive and user friendly" goes out the window when you want to make a complaint or simply ask a question, THEN it's an ever changing minefield of screens, buttons, and dead ends.:apple:

    I've been an Apple owner/user for 1.5 years now and this is just another example of why it's been 1.5 years of total and utter frustration and dissatisfaction with my MBP and this company.:mad:



    more...


    youtube icon logo. facebook icon, logo style
  • facebook icon, logo style



  • batchtaster
    Apr 5, 11:48 AM
    That must mean I'm not normal. :D

    If you're here, then probably not. These forums are filled with boring arguments discussions about pedantic little details that normal people usually don't give a crap about.

    Penny is normal. Leonard and Sheldon are not, even if you can relate to them better (hopefully Leonard more than Sheldon).

    Hasn't Apple always been known for producing systems usable by the Everyman? Whereas the ubermenschen were off using UNIX systems at first, followed by Linux, Apple computers have always appealed to those who wanted to pick up a computer and start working, without technology getting in the way, at least since the Macintosh...

    Yes, but Apple's adoption of UNIX and open-source in Mac OS X via NeXT attracted the �bermenschen in a manner not seen during the years before. And with its increasing maturity and acceptance, Mac OS X - and subsequently iOS - has continued to attract them and the illusion that those �ber-geeky nickpicky details were the most important thing in the world.

    Products - and not just Apple's but any technology - could be powered by hugs, rainbows and unicorn kisses running on a half-core processor and the normal person wouldn't care, as long as it's easy and enjoyable to use, and lets them do what they want to do without having to think about how or why it works the way it does. They don't care about the nuances of the definition of "Retina Display" or debate the conspiracies behind charging $0.99 for FaceTime (they'll either buy it or they won't). A computer is a toaster. They want to put bread in and get toast out.

    It used to be that every computer was a box with a monitor attached. When iMac came out, people said "well it's all very nice, but my needs are special and I could never use an iMac. I still need a fully-loaded five-figure tower." Similarly, laptops were underpowered and people still used a desktop to get the "real work" done. iMac is now well and above its original base-model station, and the specs of laptops now make them desktop replacements, with laptop growth carving a big slice out of the desktop market. Likewise, while iPad and even iPad 2 are possibly not going to be all anyone will ever need, iPad 3, iPad 4 and so on will close the gap. But like iMac was back in the day, iPad is the right direction for the new segment - an appliance - and will evolve and mature.





    youtube icon logo. the icon apple logo eps,
  • the icon apple logo eps,



  • bibbz
    Mar 10, 06:45 PM
    I'll be at Knox around noon. :)



    more...


    youtube icon logo. art,youtube logo six take
  • art,youtube logo six take



  • elppa
    Oct 27, 03:01 AM
    It is surely embarrassing for Apple that a 3rd party developer can write an app that will download and upload from the iDisk far faster than their own Finder.

    If I'm going to iDisk, I use Transmit. Otherwise it's not worth it.





    youtube icon logo. logo Youtube+icon+vector
  • logo Youtube+icon+vector



  • Sharky II
    Sep 25, 10:45 AM
    Which cameras in particular. It already supports all the serious Pro cameras if you ignore the very recently announced Canon and Nikon amature DSLRs.

    My brother is a photographer, and has a medium format mumiya camera with digital back

    It supports his SLRS, but not his mumiya

    So, he can't really use aperture.



    more...


    youtube icon logo. size your youtube icon
  • size your youtube icon



  • tablo13
    Apr 5, 07:23 PM
    Come on, no more stainless back :mad:





    youtube icon logo. icon logo under myname.
  • icon logo under myname.



  • dcv
    Sep 13, 11:49 AM
    So you re telling me I most likely won't even be able to have a cab take me home - my partner has to work, can't get out of it.

    I'm afraid I'm going to be puking all over the place.

    I'm weird. They are going to cut a 6-inch hole in my back and remove one of my lamina and a disc, and I'm worried about anesthesia.

    Derrrr...

    six-inch hole? :eek: *ouch* (sorry not helping am i)

    really there is nothing to worry about at all, you'll be in very safe hands and you should feel fine afterwards, just probably a little sleepy and possibly nauseous (though not in all cases). they do strongly recommend that you have someone come and collect you after a general anaesthetic just to be safe.

    my experience of GA is just from a very short operation - i had an arthroscopy (keyhole surgery) on my knee a few years ago. i remember being on the trolley outside theatre and was amazed at how easily the anaesthetist stuck the cannula in my arm and how painless the process was... all previous history of blood tests etc has involved much painful prodding and poking to find a vein! i wasn't asked to count down or anything, all i can remember is saying 'oooh i feel all funny' - someone here described it as a dreamy sort of state which is pretty accurate, you sort of feel a bit faint - and the next thing i knew i was waking up after the op.

    apparently people say strange things when they are coming around after a GA. one of the nurses was pulling a plaster strip off and said 'this might hurt' and i vaguely remember mumbling something about it not being as painful as bikini waxing, LOL!!!

    i felt fine afterwards, in fact surprisingly perky especially as i'd been up really early that morning. but then pretty tired later on in the day. i hadn't actually been under for very long though.

    all in all, don't worry about it, you'll be fine :) good luck with the op!

    i've got a video of my arthroscopy somewhere...

    edit: actually by far the worst thing about the whole op was having to wear big granny-style paper knickers!!! :eek: :o :D



    more...


    youtube icon logo. Youtube,manic px, in the other
  • Youtube,manic px, in the other



  • MartiNZ
    Apr 17, 08:55 PM
    Pretty exciting - I just noticed Word 2011 now supports scrolling from the background! Awesome seeing as how they reckoned they had intentionally disabled that at release.





    youtube icon logo. youtube icon is badaboom
  • youtube icon is badaboom



  • bushido
    Apr 16, 02:29 PM
    Neither do I, weird.

    i wonder why that is :P



    more...


    youtube icon logo. icon Jacobs logo font,
  • icon Jacobs logo font,



  • thisisahughes
    Apr 5, 08:48 AM
    I like the new Xbox 360 S power and tray button design, I'd like to see it used on more products.





    youtube icon logo. transparent youtube Icon
  • transparent youtube Icon



  • bloodycape
    Apr 24, 02:13 PM
    An 11in model with a little less bezel, a wide gamut matte or anti-glare screen with a min of 350nits, firewire min, sd card slot, and LV i core cpu(don't need much gpu power as the intel 4500hd on my Vaio works with my needs perfectly).



    more...


    youtube icon logo. Youtube+icon+black+and+
  • Youtube+icon+black+and+



  • gkarris
    Mar 1, 10:54 AM
    ^^^ I heard they're pretty cool...

    and the VG store by work has a long waiting list already... :eek:





    youtube icon logo. Why would the YouTube icon
  • Why would the YouTube icon



  • torbjoern
    Mar 17, 02:12 AM
    Around 15 NOK per litre (10 USD per gallon).





    youtube icon logo. skin art,youtube logo
  • skin art,youtube logo



  • true777
    Mar 26, 09:40 PM
    I suppose it could also be at the Stanford Shopping Center.

    I find it sad that Steve Jobs can't even sit outside in the sun enjoying a cup of coffee and having an intelligent conversation with another very smart man without some idiot intruding on him like paparazzi feeling they must snap pictures. We should all be happy that despite his illness he is doing such outstanding work, and leave him alone.





    discounteggroll
    May 5, 11:57 AM
    thats pathetic putting a mba 11" on the same level as a HP mini.





    guzhogi
    Nov 2, 10:20 AM
    i dont know anybody who is upgrading !

    in fact they all wait for the universal binaries

    It's a chicken & the egg problem: no one will by intel macs until universal binaries come out and universal binaries won't come out until more people have intel macs. However, I think I'll upgrade to either a Mac Pro or MacBook Pro after Apple releases Leopard since I don't really use anything that needs to be a universal binary. Maybe xCode, but that's already universal. Anything else, I don't mind running under Rosetta.





    stainlessliquid
    Oct 9, 04:43 PM
    This is stupid. Neither walmart or target are going to stop selling DVD's just like they havent stopped selling cd's. The absolute crap quality of the movies and the horrible lagging movie player that iTunes offers is completely irrelevant to DVD sales. Even bittorrent movies are better. iTunes movie downloads are not a threat to DVD's by any stretch of the imagination since the execution of the movies and movie player was so poor.

    Its a baseless threat that they have no intention of following through with because theyd lose far more money than sales lost to iTunes.





    Dreadnought
    May 24, 03:06 PM
    In that case, bring it on, I eat punks like you for breakfast! :D
    Maybe this should be a new feature for the folding widget: to look when you will be overtaken by someone or when you overtake someone.





    Grolubao
    May 5, 06:06 AM
    Take a look at the light bleeding in the lower right. I'm thinking of returning it, and getting another unit. Thought I'd post first to see if this is normal with all units.

    I don't have one, but my Sony Panel has the same problem. It's the technology that does that