wallpaper color

images Color Waves iPhone Wallpapers wallpaper color. Impressive Colour Spectrum
  • Impressive Colour Spectrum



  • mihird
    03-15 10:50 AM
    As such residency on h1b is extremely in recent times so I guess same is with fellowship.



    You meant, getting residency on h1b is extremely 'difficult' in recent times? Anyways, if your wife has once got a residency on H1, getting a fellowship on H1 should not be that difficult. Hospitals are much easier on physicians that are already on a H1 status...its the same as its the case with IT employers...once on a H1, its easier to move around on a H1..

    Just like my wife, your wife too now has sufficent H1 years to get through both residency and fellowship, I guess, so running out of time is not a problem either.

    Only thing, people like you and me need to worry about is what if the residency is pursued at a non-profit (quota exempt H1) and wife decides to pursue fellowship at a for-profit (quota H1).

    In that scenerio, fellowship on a H1 might be a bit of a problem...

    I suggest, if your wife has already started residency on H1, avoid thinking of getting onto a J1 ever.

    You will unnecessarily complicate her immigration profile...





    wallpaper Impressive Colour Spectrum wallpaper color. apple-desktop-wallpaper-color
  • apple-desktop-wallpaper-color



  • nogc_noproblem
    04-24 10:51 AM
    Is there any formal announcement from IV for letter / flower campaign? We left with very short time.

    Thanks Arnab221 for posting the schedule. April 30th is the hearing date, and we know the members of this committee:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_Committee_on_the_Judiciary

    and the members of the sub-committee:
    http://judiciary.house.gov/committeestructure.aspx?committee=4

    What are we waiting for guys, lets start a letter campaign (to express our problems) OR flower campaign (to convey our thanks for looking into this important matter).





    wallpaper color. Wallpapers: Color Spectrum
  • Wallpapers: Color Spectrum



  • bharani
    04-28 03:46 PM
    Some one please advice!!!!!!

    Please go to the page http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/index.php
    Select the forum and post a new message using Forum Tools.

    Good luck.





    2011 apple-desktop-wallpaper-color wallpaper color. wallpaper color.
  • wallpaper color.



  • ilovestirfries
    09-27 06:42 PM
    1. My EAD application status at USCIS website got changed to,

    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    this morning. My heartfelt thanks to ImmigrationVoice activists for this.

    My spouse's EAD application status still shows as,

    Current Status: Case received and pending.

    In my case, my spouse's application is the derivative application of mine. Any incidence of spouse's EAD case getting stuck while the primary's application going through?

    2. Also, Is EAD approval anyway related/tied to I-485 Application? In that case, it is understandable for my spouse not to see her status changed. Because, her I-485 Applications status is shown as,

    Current Status: Fingerprint fee rejected and notice mailed; case in suspense.

    though we both have already finished our finger printing. Our attorney says, its USCIS's mistake and he has already sent $70(once again) towards her fingerprinting fees to be on the safer side.

    Any information would be helpful.

    Thanks,



    more...


    wallpaper color. Colour Pulse Wallpaper 0
  • Colour Pulse Wallpaper 0



  • vin13
    03-11 09:14 AM
    My AP was mailed by USCIS in January and I never received it. Called USCIS customer service, they said I need to apply again by paying $305 again. Called up USPS and they cannot find it, USPS said they will be sending me apology letter.

    Did any one lost AP in mail, did any of you refile again.

    I had a similar situation. The website showed that the case was approved. After waiting for few weeks had my lawyer contact USCIS. They said to wait another week and if it does not arrive then they will issue a duplicate one. The very next day, the lawyer fedexed me the AP papers saying they arrived. Now, i am not sure if the mail was not opened at the lawyer's office or truely it arrived the very next day.

    I think the best for you would be to schedule a Infopass and go there with your information. If they feel like helping you, they can have you fill the application form right there and issue the AP in a day or two.

    Take a couple of your passport photos just in case they want you to fill the application again. It is a very short application. So it takes less than 10 minutes to fill it. They may not charge you any money. Just take your 485 receipt notice, I-140 approval notce, previous AP approvals if any, current EAD with you.





    wallpaper color. Wallpaper Color Profile : sRGB
  • Wallpaper Color Profile : sRGB



  • actaccord
    01-26 11:46 AM
    Pls start the effort to team up and meet the lawmakers.



    more...


    wallpaper color. wallpaper color. color
  • wallpaper color. color



  • krishnam70
    03-26 12:28 AM
    My case details below:
    EB3 INDIA
    PD of Jul 2004.
    I am still working for same GC sponsoring employer since last 5 years. I still perform the same job title/job duties as mentioned in labor.
    My employer had mentioned a salary of 87,000$ in my labor. --> what does your H1 LCA say?
    My 485 was filed way back in Sep 2004. OK
    My 140 was approved way back in Nov 2004. GOOD
    I have had 2 FPs done and 1 RFE replied to about 2 years ago. RFE was for EVL & TB Skin test.you are good here

    2004 W2 – shows 74,000$/yr (Less than the salary mentioned in approved labor which is 87,000$) --> your current employment is on H1B/A or whatever you need to be worried about the salary mentioned there
    2005 W2 – shows 57,000$/yrsame as above
    2006 W2 – shows 50,000$/yrsame as above
    2007 W2 – shows 58,000$/yrsame as above
    2008 W2 – shows 67,000$/yrsame as above

    Never changed employers nor job titles. good

    My concerns and questions below:

    Q1) Will my 485 approval be affected due to the W2’s as mentioned above showing less way less salary than mentioned in the labor. I still work for same employer with same job duties/title as mentioned in labor. YES if your salary is less than what is on your H1B/A LCA application if not then you should be fine

    Q2) Am I safe because GC is intended for future job offer? If there is any issue with me getting less salary all these years than my labor petition then can my employer say the 87,000$/yr salary is after 485 approval? Will this suffice? Or am I in jeopardy here? same as above, GC is future job you will be fine

    Q3) With my EB3-India Jul 2004 PD how much more long do you think I need to wait to see a 485 approval? My FBI name checks are cleared.only USCIS can tell

    Q4) With June 2004 PD/EB3 India do you advise me at this stage after 5 years to switch to CP? How will it help? talk to an attorney

    Q5) Would you advise me to start a brand new EB2 India labor and 140 considering my retrogressed eb3 India category and dates?you can try but i this current scenario it might be difficult to get PERM approved and then your company needs to prove you are eligible for EB2. If they can and you are eligible you can port your PD and you should be almost current.

    Q6) I have been on bench for about 3 times (periods of 2 to 3 months) in the last several years witout pay. But I have always had EAD but never used EAD as I had H1B from same GC sponsoring employer. But I always got paid every year more than the prevailing LCA wage for my geographical location? Will this affect my GC? Technically there is nothing such as bench. You should get paid. However there seems to be an interpretation that in a current year if you get paid more than what is mentioned in your LCA(H1) you are safe. I would speak to an attorney about this.

    Thanks.

    - cheers
    kris





    2010 Wallpapers: Color Spectrum wallpaper color. Color Waves iPhone Wallpapers
  • Color Waves iPhone Wallpapers



  • martinvisalaw
    06-03 06:15 PM
    CIS should not have asked for an Affidavit of Support, but the other documents are normal. It is not unheard of for employment-based I-485 applicants to be interviewed, but usually they are not called if the priority date is not current. CIS might have confused your case with a family matter. However, you should attend the interview, and send all documents they request except the I-864. You can explain that an Aff. of Support should not be required in an EB case.



    more...


    wallpaper color. wallpaper color. wallpaper
  • wallpaper color. wallpaper



  • yabadaba
    06-26 01:28 PM
    once again^^^





    hair wallpaper color. wallpaper color. Wallpapers / color storm
  • Wallpapers / color storm



  • shortchanged
    08-03 10:25 PM
    I understand everyone is anxious but this is simple language. I am sure you can 'decipher' it
    It means you have become an "undocumented or illegal", and you have to learn English and you are qualified for a Z visa :rolleyes: :D
    Forget about your I-140; just focus on I-485. I-140 seems to be a foregone conclusion.
    Enjoy your weekend man...............



    more...


    wallpaper color. cell phone wallpaper color
  • cell phone wallpaper color



  • furiouspride
    01-12 10:50 PM
    This is a serious matter my friend. You should consult a good immigration attorney ASAP.





    hot Colour Pulse Wallpaper 0 wallpaper color. Wallpaper : Color Gecko
  • Wallpaper : Color Gecko



  • wandmaker
    09-25 07:53 PM
    http://www.reason.com/images/07cf533ddb1d06350cf1ddb5942ef5ad.jpg

    Enjoy

    Good one - Nice find



    more...


    house wallpaper color. wallpaper wallpaper color. Color iPhone Wallpaper#39;.
  • Color iPhone Wallpaper#39;.



  • ajju
    09-25 12:22 PM
    Good find - shows the plight of legal immigrants.

    A bit of nitpicking - actually the chart is underestimating the time for EmploymentBased / skilled immigrants wait - says 11-16 years to get citizenship sort of suggesting 16 years is the worst case scenario to get citizenship. Its a bit underestimate especially for people coming from India/China. I have seen many people (including me) on these forums who entered US "legally" ten years ago and still waiting for GC with no idea when they would finally get it. Some of them might finally get citizenship 20 years after entering the country "legally".

    On the whole it shows the reality of legal immigration and its waiting times.

    Add wait time or prev unsuccesful attempts of paplying 485... So you can add... addition 4-5 years., fore unlucky people like me to be able to apply for a GC Application :D





    tattoo Wallpaper Color Profile : sRGB wallpaper color. Fractal Art Wallpaper, Color
  • Fractal Art Wallpaper, Color



  • sammyb
    03-20 02:54 PM
    I was wondering with only 4 clean posts how could you get a red dot :) ...

    and on the issue of SSN, when I first came to this country I had gone thru the same but in my case I got the card after 6 weeks of the application ... but this wait was painful ... fortunately my company provided me salary advance (or say some money in advance which they later adjusted with my salary) and I survived ...



    more...


    pictures wallpaper color. color wallpaper color. Wallpaper: Color it Yourself!
  • Wallpaper: Color it Yourself!



  • meg_z
    08-14 02:54 PM
    Any cuban sets foot on US land is allowed to stay legally.

    This is wierd.
    so they can change laws for cubans without getting it passed in house and senate. President can just sign a law on his own??
    Wow, this goes to show how powerful the cuban lobby is!!

    With all respect to all cubans, this is only directed to the political machinery and its bias than individuals from Cuba--
    Cubans are more important to the country than high skilled best and the brightest immigrants who have been waiting in line!!!!
    or for that matter cubans are more important than N Koreans, Vietnameese etc from communist countries!!
    or cubans are more important than people from other latin american countries who are also trying to immigrate to usa!!





    dresses Wallpaper : Color Gecko wallpaper color. A wallpaper you can color
  • A wallpaper you can color



  • davehoover
    06-27 08:41 AM
    If you have your I 140 approved already. A# will appear on the approval notice.



    more...


    makeup wallpaper color. wallpaper wallpaper color. wallpaper color. wallpaper
  • wallpaper color. wallpaper



  • Desertfox
    07-24 06:32 PM
    Deleted...





    girlfriend Fractal Art Wallpaper, Color wallpaper color. Fractal Art Wallpaper, Color
  • Fractal Art Wallpaper, Color



  • rkumar18
    07-08 11:22 PM
    Even I feel very selfish to go ask for their help for a set of relatively well to do, when we know we don't pay taxes in "motherland" Most of us graduated on Goverment Money and not giving anything back.

    what an irony...asking our government to help us become permanent residents to another country!!





    hairstyles cell phone wallpaper color wallpaper color. Wallpaper: Colour Wood
  • Wallpaper: Colour Wood



  • krishna.ahd
    11-23 09:53 AM
    if i check in the wesite or call the ins they say its approved bt my consultant states that the same had a query which i have also seen was sent to her , the query was sent in aug and we did reply the same instance . rite now im on student visa and abtto complete my mba and eligible for my internship . im veri much in the usa . please guide me as to wat shud i do tackle this situation and whts the next step . i want to wrk asap . i also that want to knw after its approval wat r the next step of docs tat i shud have and wat is it that i need to have to gain a upper hand and be out of this mess
    Something is not right here .
    If your are doing/Completing MBA , you may get all the information from your international /Student guidance office.
    Again Just curious - your English (spellings) why is so - SMS format ??





    serg
    10-30 08:50 PM
    [Apologies for the cross-post]
    Since there are lot of ppl here who have had EAD/AP for years ...
    Do you know if USCIS lets you petition for renewal of EAD/AP only 4 months before expiry? Our legal assistant says that they can not apply for renewal until its 4 months to expiry. I was under the impression that we could apply six months in advance. Can someone post a USCIS link that provides a definitive answer?

    Thanks

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=d502194d3e88d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=1847c9ee2f82b010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD

    "Renewal EAD: You should apply for a renewal EAD six months before your original EAD expires."





    shx
    02-25 05:09 PM
    Your comparison is retarded. Not everyone is like you and cheat their employer. Most people are honest in what they do.

    So you really think the comparison is retarted? I can see where the R-word applies better. So, I automatically cheat my employer and you automatically belong to the 'Most people are honest in what they do' category?

    Please.... come on... you are a highly skilled immigrant... you can do better than this... I'm waiting... please spend the rest of the work day to come up with something.