IJ Reilly
Sep 29, 12:01 AM
I've been using Keynote lately for work presentations. It's annoying not to be able to give them to PC co-workers. PPT such a piece of crap, and i'd like to be able to use keynote more, but sadly it's not super useful anywhere other than my computer.
Why annoying, because PowerPoint is so lame? You can export Keynote to PowerPoint, or to Flash, or QuickTime, or PDF.
Why annoying, because PowerPoint is so lame? You can export Keynote to PowerPoint, or to Flash, or QuickTime, or PDF.
lucascantor
Oct 18, 10:16 PM
I live right near the Ardmore store, so I'll be going there for the release, but I already ordered my copy online just to make sure I get it.
SuperCachetes
Feb 7, 10:09 PM
A chicken, with a blade attached. What could possibly go wrong? :rolleyes:
iRobby
May 4, 12:11 PM
iMacs have never had HDMI ports.
you just need the right adapter: http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=104&cp_id=10428&cs_id=1042802&p_id=5311&seq=1&format=2
Thank you the bottom of the page says Thunderbolt compatible also but doesn't say how.
you just need the right adapter: http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=104&cp_id=10428&cs_id=1042802&p_id=5311&seq=1&format=2
Thank you the bottom of the page says Thunderbolt compatible also but doesn't say how.
more...
Mechcozmo
Sep 27, 09:16 AM
Yes, you can apply a password. And you can also set it so the network does not appear unless you type in the network name. Useful if you need to hide the network from someone.
wpotere
Apr 25, 11:16 AM
Apologies, the site is my own and is written in ASP. so no blogging etc, essentially something that will allow me to edit HTML page but with the ability to FTP download and reupload
As posted above, ASP (Active Server Pages) is a dynamic content system written by Microsoft. Visual Studio is the way to edit those pages. That being said, there may be some HTML that you can manipulate in the files but it will be very little. You best bet is to dual boot your Mac with bootcamp and use Windows and VisualStudio.
As posted above, ASP (Active Server Pages) is a dynamic content system written by Microsoft. Visual Studio is the way to edit those pages. That being said, there may be some HTML that you can manipulate in the files but it will be very little. You best bet is to dual boot your Mac with bootcamp and use Windows and VisualStudio.
more...

gnasher729
Mar 29, 12:26 PM
The system call does not write to the file. ideas?
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <string.h>
int main (int argc, const char * argv[]) {
// http://simbad.u-strasbg.fr/simbad/sim-id?Ident=Vega&NbIdent=1&Radius=2&Radius.unit=arcmin&submit=submit+id
// http://simbad.u-strasbg.fr/simbad/sim-id?Ident=HD+1&NbIdent=1&Radius=2&Radius.unit=arcmin&submit=submit+id
// http://simbad.u-strasbg.fr/simbad/sim-id?Ident=CD+-57+1054&NbIdent=1&Radius=2&Radius.unit=arcmin&submit=submit+id

Filed under Vince Carter,
more...

Vince carter

Dwyane Wade Over Vince Carter
more...

Vince Carter Shoes

Vince Carter, čovjek
more...

Vince Carter - Portland

Vince Carter Vince Carter #15
more...

Vince Carter Elbow Dunk Image

Toronto Raptors Vince Carter;
more...

Vince Carter, all of a sudden,

Vince Carter and Ron Brownz at

Vince Carter
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <string.h>
int main (int argc, const char * argv[]) {
// http://simbad.u-strasbg.fr/simbad/sim-id?Ident=Vega&NbIdent=1&Radius=2&Radius.unit=arcmin&submit=submit+id
// http://simbad.u-strasbg.fr/simbad/sim-id?Ident=HD+1&NbIdent=1&Radius=2&Radius.unit=arcmin&submit=submit+id
// http://simbad.u-strasbg.fr/simbad/sim-id?Ident=CD+-57+1054&NbIdent=1&Radius=2&Radius.unit=arcmin&submit=submit+id
Andronicus
Nov 16, 10:55 PM
I love iPhone commercials.
more...
ngenerator
Mar 28, 01:38 PM
Mine is Safari
http://www.google.com/cse?cx=011016119145480959114%3Akuv1aq0hily&ie=UTF-8&q=favorite+ipad+cydia+app+site%3Aforums.macrumors.com&hl=en&as_qdr=all&meta=
http://forums.macrumors.com/archive/index.php/t-1117791.html
http://www.google.com/cse?cx=011016119145480959114%3Akuv1aq0hily&ie=UTF-8&q=favorite+ipad+cydia+app+site%3Aforums.macrumors.com&hl=en&as_qdr=all&meta=
http://forums.macrumors.com/archive/index.php/t-1117791.html
njaremka
Mar 23, 01:11 PM
can you borrow a keyboard from your neighbor?
more...
dmr727
Jan 17, 11:14 PM
Escape Velocity! Marathon!
I saw a 575 on Craigslist the other day for $20. As others have said, it was a fine machine back in the day, but not very collectable without the original packaging, and in pristine condition.
So hold onto it, play some games, and bask in the nostalgia!
I saw a 575 on Craigslist the other day for $20. As others have said, it was a fine machine back in the day, but not very collectable without the original packaging, and in pristine condition.
So hold onto it, play some games, and bask in the nostalgia!
macfan881
Jun 17, 11:19 PM
TMNT Turtles in Time is a classic theh graphics are a nice touch
more...
ZombieZakk
Apr 25, 01:51 PM
no they should not guarantee you a copy now anyways.
when snow leopard came out apple issued a coupon to people who bought a mac i think it was 2 months prior to release to upgrade for $10 but even that was generous.
when snow leopard came out apple issued a coupon to people who bought a mac i think it was 2 months prior to release to upgrade for $10 but even that was generous.
kainjow
Oct 16, 11:13 PM
Wow that was cool. Great job hob! :D
Agree. Well done.
Agree. Well done.
more...
rwh202
Apr 11, 01:04 AM
Hi,
Yeah, the credit is the points - in this case 481 points.
However, these WU (and all the other SMP core_A3 and core_A5 ones) also qualify for Quick Return Bonus Points.
Basically, there is a sliding scale that rewards quick return with more points. This is done to encourage people to just run one client quickly, rather than multiple ones more slowly.
However, to qualify for these bonus points (that are often worth 10 times the base points), you'll need a passkey - see here:
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1073565
You can calculate how many points you expect to receive here:
http://linuxforge.net/bonuscalc2.php
Hope that helps
Rob
Yeah, the credit is the points - in this case 481 points.
However, these WU (and all the other SMP core_A3 and core_A5 ones) also qualify for Quick Return Bonus Points.
Basically, there is a sliding scale that rewards quick return with more points. This is done to encourage people to just run one client quickly, rather than multiple ones more slowly.
However, to qualify for these bonus points (that are often worth 10 times the base points), you'll need a passkey - see here:
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1073565
You can calculate how many points you expect to receive here:
http://linuxforge.net/bonuscalc2.php
Hope that helps
Rob
zero2dash
Mar 16, 12:59 PM
http://www.joystiq.com/2007/03/16/this-wednesday-castlevania-mania-straight-from-romania/
It's, erm, insania. The gist of it being that the whip-wielding vampire-vanquishing adventure into androgyny, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, is going to vanquish vampires and wield whips on Xbox Live Arcade this Wednesday (when else?). An 800 MS Point ($10) expenditure will net you both the original version of the game and another that boasts improved HD visuals and sound.
It's, erm, insania. The gist of it being that the whip-wielding vampire-vanquishing adventure into androgyny, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, is going to vanquish vampires and wield whips on Xbox Live Arcade this Wednesday (when else?). An 800 MS Point ($10) expenditure will net you both the original version of the game and another that boasts improved HD visuals and sound.
more...
imacgeek
Jan 6, 12:53 PM
Sounds good, I just checked my iPhone and found several Starbucks - duh :D - around Moscone center. Maybe a native San Franciscan can suggest one of them, or an alternative in any case? Veterans of similar meetings from previous years: what do you think??
I'll be wearing my original MacOS X t-shirt :)
I am not a native but know the area pretty well. I would also be wiling to take shifts in line outside the Mascone center in the morning if some people want to wake up early and then I can come and hold the line for a few hours. I don't know about you guys but I am also staying at the Marriott so that could be a place to meet (I think they have a few louges)
I'll be wearing my original MacOS X t-shirt :)
I am not a native but know the area pretty well. I would also be wiling to take shifts in line outside the Mascone center in the morning if some people want to wake up early and then I can come and hold the line for a few hours. I don't know about you guys but I am also staying at the Marriott so that could be a place to meet (I think they have a few louges)
BigRedOne
May 1, 10:56 PM
+1 for Disk Inventory X. I was able to get rid of a lot of duplicates and I think my computer was faster after wards. But not really sure :), I was just happy to get rid of the excess files.
Uln4321
Mar 8, 10:27 PM
i.....Pad
Surely
Apr 21, 12:42 PM
I have ClickToFlash enabled and haven't clicked on any video. Yet, the scrolling stops when it hits the edge of the video.
That doesn't happen for me. The scrolling continues as it should, even during the momentum phase of the scroll.
That doesn't happen for me. The scrolling continues as it should, even during the momentum phase of the scroll.
Peyote
Dec 22, 09:33 AM
Well that's it. I guess we graphic designers will soon be obsolete models!
I imagine some day Honda will invent a robot that can conceptualize and that has an imagination. Then we're really screwed.
I imagine some day Honda will invent a robot that can conceptualize and that has an imagination. Then we're really screwed.
Over Achiever
Apr 22, 08:58 AM
Has anyone noticed if Facetime is less CPU intensive and runs cooler than Skype?
ghostchild
Mar 10, 12:58 PM
Yes, I still live with my parents. Does renters insurance cover say for example if my gear gets stolen while I'm on vacation too?
Supadoodles
Mar 8, 11:26 PM
i