.jpg)
devilot
Sep 24, 01:04 PM
he was recruited onto a team and they compete in international tournaments... according to him, the only proper gaming set up would use a CRT not an LCD. *shrugg* I'm quite ignorant in these matters though. :o

skoker
Dec 1, 06:37 AM
Then make your own thread:D I dont think he will charge tax.
Sorry, but are you, um, doing, some, uh, uh, things...? Like, um, perhaps some drinks?
Sorry, but are you, um, doing, some, uh, uh, things...? Like, um, perhaps some drinks?

musiclover137
Sep 25, 11:55 PM
Nice noob response. :p Anyone who regularly listens to music uses playlists and rotates the music from their computer to their iPods. At any one time, no one is going to listen to their entire 20GB worth of music. They are more likely to use smart playlists and shuffle among them.
coming from someone who listens to music almost constantly, i have to disagree. i have a 20+ GB library and i make playlists based on the entire library. in other words they wouldn't fit on a nano. i like hearing a mix of my favorites along with new stuff.
coming from someone who listens to music almost constantly, i have to disagree. i have a 20+ GB library and i make playlists based on the entire library. in other words they wouldn't fit on a nano. i like hearing a mix of my favorites along with new stuff.
richie
Oct 17, 04:30 AM
Same thing happened to many many Cubes, including mine. I rang up Apple, they sent some guys over the next day, they picked it up, and the next day, bam, back it was, all fixed up. I was impressed.
Of course, since the Cube's been on ice for so long, maybe Apple support won't be quite as helpful... but it's worth a shot. :) As somebody said, it is a known issue, and they seem willing to fix it at no cost.
Of course, since the Cube's been on ice for so long, maybe Apple support won't be quite as helpful... but it's worth a shot. :) As somebody said, it is a known issue, and they seem willing to fix it at no cost.
more...
GGJstudios
May 4, 12:13 AM
thanks for the thread link. i have seen the apple page, and need more info, as it only lists achievements rather than talks about them. thanks again.
What are you talking about? The first link gives an overview. The last link goes into great technical detail. You have to click the links and read more than just the first page.
What are you talking about? The first link gives an overview. The last link goes into great technical detail. You have to click the links and read more than just the first page.
dstopsky
Dec 4, 11:56 AM
If you have dreamweaver, you can try using their library functions. It allows you linked any tables, texts, layers to a library item so when you update that library item, every page that uses that item gets updated. Same goes for their template.
I thought about doing that, but using libraries would require me to upload all pages affected every time I update the library functions, correct? If that's the case I was hoping for something less time intensive, due to there being many pages. Thanks for the suggestion though.
I thought about doing that, but using libraries would require me to upload all pages affected every time I update the library functions, correct? If that's the case I was hoping for something less time intensive, due to there being many pages. Thanks for the suggestion though.
more...
WardC
Mar 31, 11:09 AM
There are a few pippins up on eBay now - grab one while you can!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Bandai-Apple-Pippin-atMark-Import-Japan-Tested-Rare_W0QQitemZ150425505676QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item23060f0f8c#ht_945wt_1161
http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-Bandai-Pippin_W0QQitemZ260570423143QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games?hash=item3cab351f67#ht_2807wt_1161
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-RARE-Apple-Bandai-Pippin-AtMark-PC-Console_W0QQitemZ220578484703QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item335b8091df#ht_794wt_1161
http://cgi.ebay.com/Bandai-Apple-Pippin-atMark-Import-Japan-Tested-Rare_W0QQitemZ150425505676QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item23060f0f8c#ht_945wt_1161
http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-Bandai-Pippin_W0QQitemZ260570423143QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games?hash=item3cab351f67#ht_2807wt_1161
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-RARE-Apple-Bandai-Pippin-AtMark-PC-Console_W0QQitemZ220578484703QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item335b8091df#ht_794wt_1161
GGJstudios
Mar 12, 06:40 PM
No thanks. This has been discussed before; you can post a link to your Youtube video and people can choose to load it that way.
I agree! No thanks!
How do you embed youtube videos in posts here (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=861736&highlight=youtube)
Embedded YouTube on the forum? (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=670438&highlight=youtube)
[VIDEO] Tags? (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1061846&highlight=video)
Can I post a video in this forum?? please help. (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=729976&highlight=video)
Embedding video in a post... (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=529396&highlight=video)
How about a video Gallery? (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=220134&highlight=video)
Video Gallery? (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=207968&highlight=video)
I agree! No thanks!
How do you embed youtube videos in posts here (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=861736&highlight=youtube)
Embedded YouTube on the forum? (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=670438&highlight=youtube)
[VIDEO] Tags? (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1061846&highlight=video)
Can I post a video in this forum?? please help. (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=729976&highlight=video)
Embedding video in a post... (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=529396&highlight=video)
How about a video Gallery? (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=220134&highlight=video)
Video Gallery? (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=207968&highlight=video)
more...
szark
Jan 27, 12:23 PM
See thread here. (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37092)
petvas
May 6, 08:40 AM
You know there's already a couple of threads discussing the features of Lion, why create another?
Because after a while all these threads become so big, it is difficult to keep track of what's going on. You don't have to read the thread if you don't want to.
Because after a while all these threads become so big, it is difficult to keep track of what's going on. You don't have to read the thread if you don't want to.
more...

zen.state
Mar 22, 07:47 PM
May it rest in peace. :(
clayj
Sep 22, 06:52 PM
It was originally 250 and it was one that was up for the 100 dollar rebate. When i ordered it the website said that it was on back order adn that it would probably take 6 weeks to get here, which did not bother me seeing as i did not need it right away.
I just called them and they said it was discontinued and that they no longer carried it. Meaning that i ordered a printer 5 weeks ago that in the end would never get here. I am peeved because when i ordered the printer it was not discontinued. And while there are some other printers availible they are not the ones that i want!! I want the one i ordered 5 weeks ago.
Apple should at least honor the orders that were mad for that printer before it was discontinued!!Seems to me that the reason the printer was originally on backorder was that it HAD been discontinued (by the manufacturer), but Apple didn't know that yet... all they knew was that they were out of stock and that the product was backordered for that reason. As soon as they found out that no more printers would be available, they e-mailed everyone who had the printer on backorder and let them (and you) know that it would not be available.
Tough break, but you can't expect Apple to conjure a printer for you out of thin air. Perhaps they will give you a comparable rebate on a similar printer, but they're under no obligation to.
I just called them and they said it was discontinued and that they no longer carried it. Meaning that i ordered a printer 5 weeks ago that in the end would never get here. I am peeved because when i ordered the printer it was not discontinued. And while there are some other printers availible they are not the ones that i want!! I want the one i ordered 5 weeks ago.
Apple should at least honor the orders that were mad for that printer before it was discontinued!!Seems to me that the reason the printer was originally on backorder was that it HAD been discontinued (by the manufacturer), but Apple didn't know that yet... all they knew was that they were out of stock and that the product was backordered for that reason. As soon as they found out that no more printers would be available, they e-mailed everyone who had the printer on backorder and let them (and you) know that it would not be available.
Tough break, but you can't expect Apple to conjure a printer for you out of thin air. Perhaps they will give you a comparable rebate on a similar printer, but they're under no obligation to.
more...

JacaByte
Jun 23, 09:05 AM
Wow, wish I could change my avatar now. Those are all pretty nice.
GGJstudios
May 6, 03:34 PM
One alternative is to use the Cropmark LMP Bluetooth Keypad (http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Cropmark/8337/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=shoppingengine&utm_campaign=googlebase)
284356
284356
more...
bhsu21
Mar 19, 12:32 PM
The ad is very misleading. The auction is over so there's nothing to change that. I'm very sure the seller must think it's new. No way a refurbished one sells for that much when a brand new one can be bought for less than that unlocked on Ebay from what I have seen.
Silent Assassin
Mar 28, 12:25 PM
And only on iPad 1 NOT iPad 2, correct?
I'm not 100% sure on that..
I'm not 100% sure on that..
more...
furcalchick
Oct 26, 09:30 PM
wasn't much, and they were from my not iphone phone camera. but it's better than nothing, and i'm really impressed at leopard by the demos (as i said, i wasn't buying leopard today, i was really only there for the t-shirt:))
shot from the entrance of the register tables
http://lime.quickshareit.com/share/photo00497c3ce.jpg
the leopard shirt in the bag
http://orange.quickshareit.com/share/photo00504de0b.jpg
view looking towards the mall
http://grapefruit.quickshareit.com/share/photo0051fafb0.jpg
a mac genius holding someone's leopard copy ready to take home
http://grapefruit.quickshareit.com/share/photo00520d733.jpg
shot from the entrance of the register tables
http://lime.quickshareit.com/share/photo00497c3ce.jpg
the leopard shirt in the bag
http://orange.quickshareit.com/share/photo00504de0b.jpg
view looking towards the mall
http://grapefruit.quickshareit.com/share/photo0051fafb0.jpg
a mac genius holding someone's leopard copy ready to take home
http://grapefruit.quickshareit.com/share/photo00520d733.jpg
jake4ever
Mar 1, 05:02 PM
I know we'll know for sure real soon, but I was just wondering if there's any expectation one way or the other regarding how likely the ipad2 will be jailbreak-able, either with the current apps or with current known but unused exploits.
Currently, there are no known ways to exploit/jailbreak the iPad 2, as the device hasn't come out yet.
Currently, there are no known ways to exploit/jailbreak the iPad 2, as the device hasn't come out yet.
fuzion11
May 4, 02:23 PM
Indeed. I just spent 3-4 hours restoring my phone after updating to 4.3.2. I will update whence iOS 5 doth show itself.
Besides, I think the tracking thing is pretty neat :D
Have you ever looked at the location file that saves on your PC? If so, can you tell me where iTunes saves it?
Thanks
Besides, I think the tracking thing is pretty neat :D
Have you ever looked at the location file that saves on your PC? If so, can you tell me where iTunes saves it?
Thanks
iManny
Jun 23, 05:29 PM
For the people planning on showing up at 2 am or 5 am or any time before 7 pretty much... is it because you don't have a reservations, or because you need to get your phone before work at 9? Or is it for any other reason? Do you not believe it will be possible to get a phone if you show up at say 7 or 8 am?
If I have a reservation and I show up at 8 am, do you think there will be a phone for me? Personally showing up at 8 am and waiting 3 hours would be much more pleasant than showing up at 4 am and waiting 3 hours and getting the first phone at 7.
Is it just because people need to have their phone at 7 am that they camp out, or because they are worried they will not otherwise get one?
I have a reservation but im doing it more for the fun of staying up, meeting a few new people and having the phone early so i can play with it all day and not worry :D
If I have a reservation and I show up at 8 am, do you think there will be a phone for me? Personally showing up at 8 am and waiting 3 hours would be much more pleasant than showing up at 4 am and waiting 3 hours and getting the first phone at 7.
Is it just because people need to have their phone at 7 am that they camp out, or because they are worried they will not otherwise get one?
I have a reservation but im doing it more for the fun of staying up, meeting a few new people and having the phone early so i can play with it all day and not worry :D
velocityg4
Sep 2, 04:28 PM
But most people check the email a few times a day.........let us know :)
Not all though. I check my e-mail 2-3 times per month.
Not all though. I check my e-mail 2-3 times per month.
abhic
May 4, 03:14 AM
This is awesome! Thank you Macsavvytech! Do you want to attach a photo of your rig as well?
Macbook Pro 2011 4GB RAM 2.2Ghz Hi-Res Glossy
Pros:
Macbook Pro 2011 4GB RAM 2.2Ghz Hi-Res Glossy
Pros:
jdreier
May 3, 08:41 AM
Thanks for the reply. Right now i've got the plastic clips and crappy thermal paste from best buy in the mac mini. It gets the job done, but I'm thinking about redoing the thermal paste with better stuff and adding nylon screws, that should help keep temps down... and add a little life to the already ancient mac mini.
With the plastic clips, the springs were required to maintain pressure between the heatsink and the CPU. You don't need the springs if you're using screws and nuts. I used nylon screws and nylon lock nuts. I see temps a few degrees lower than yours while encoding. Remember not to use too much thermal paste.
With the plastic clips, the springs were required to maintain pressure between the heatsink and the CPU. You don't need the springs if you're using screws and nuts. I used nylon screws and nylon lock nuts. I see temps a few degrees lower than yours while encoding. Remember not to use too much thermal paste.
Sir_Giggles
Jan 2, 03:38 PM
I'd have to say Adobe, because they make Photoshop. The truly most versatile piece of software.