valentines love quotes

images Top 10 Sweet Love Quotes valentines love quotes. Love Quotes
  • Love Quotes



  • sac-r-ten
    04-23 10:53 PM
    your case is different than others on this thread. while other have expiring passport yours is a mistake by USCIS.

    read this thread started by me.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23528



    Same situation...applied for extension...got approval but the new I-94 date is not when my Old I-94 (expiring in june 2009 due to passport expiry I have a visa till October 2009) is expiring but I got the dates according to my Old I-797 expiry(October 2009). All my H1B extension forms says that I need an approval from June but they gave me from October. What should I do :confused:? My attorney said that its USCIS mistake so you should not worry about it and that are trying to correct it. Can some one please tell me how to approach this and how long it will take before I can get a correct approval. Any help on this is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    MSR





    wallpaper Love Quotes valentines love quotes. love quotes on valentine. Love Quotes; valentine quotes
  • love quotes on valentine. Love Quotes; valentine quotes



  • dilipb
    02-08 05:00 PM
    The day I applied that day the PD was current.
    Are you joking that I will get my GC soon.
    All the last so many months, people have been talking that its going to take about 5-6 years still to get a GC, because there are not much GC VISA numbers available.
    Also that date is showing as 19 july 2007. does it mean that they have just picked up my application and started processing and will take few months to process since they have to go thru FBI check etc and all other weird processes?
    Does anyone have any hard data that there are any chances soon for getting GC in hand?





    valentines love quotes. love quotes for valentines. Love Quotes Wallpapers for
  • love quotes for valentines. Love Quotes Wallpapers for



  • paskal
    06-11 12:04 PM
    here is your stupid thread.
    now stop.
    if you want to help yourself, get active. otherwise please slink back into your hole. i have answerd your question in this thread too:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4947





    2011 love quotes on valentine. Love Quotes; valentine quotes valentines love quotes. valentine love quotes.
  • valentine love quotes.



  • msadiqali
    06-19 06:39 PM
    http://informationclearinghouse.info/article22856.htm



    more...


    valentines love quotes. love quotes valentine. love
  • love quotes valentine. love



  • immigrationSantosh
    02-06 08:29 PM
    Hi ->
    I got a lawsuit(summons) from my previous Employer ( I quit this consultancy in Oct 2010 ) and got this two days back with below points . I need to respond to them with in 30days. I quit this company has he hasn't paid any bench salary and haven't do any proper marketing - which were force me choose a permanent job.
    So could some one please advise me the right lawyer to handle this.I need to answer to this summons and need file a new case against them.

    Points that summons contain :
    FIRST COUNT : Breach of Contract
    Second Count : Tortious Interference
    Third Count : Breach of Duty of Good Faith and Fair Dealing
    Fourth Count : Unjust Enrichment
    Fifth Count :Misrepresentation and Fraud
    SIXTH count : Breach of Duty of Loyalty

    Really I would you appreciate you guys advise me right way to handle this.





    valentines love quotes. valentines love quotes.
  • valentines love quotes.



  • sarika
    07-26 02:13 PM
    I got my receipt numbers for I 485,I131 and I 765.
    i got them by calling USCIS yesterday.
    Mailed on:June 28th
    Received date:June 29th at NSC
    Notice date:July 23rd.



    more...


    valentines love quotes. valentines love quotes.
  • valentines love quotes.



  • uscis_prob
    08-15 06:44 PM
    Hi Tom,

    Thanks for the response. I consulted attorney murthy, who advised me to file I-140 & I-485 again , explaining all the facts.

    Attorney just put all the documents of denial, the MTR and the new I-140 application along with 485 with a cover letter that the denial was what we consider is erroroneous, so refiling with a copy of labor. I have to wait and see what happens.

    Its rather a tense moment as I am on my 7th year extension.





    2010 love quotes for valentines. Love Quotes Wallpapers for valentines love quotes. Top 10 Sweet Love Quotes
  • Top 10 Sweet Love Quotes



  • bfadlia
    03-17 01:00 PM
    We had to go through the same situation. If you have registered for online notifications then you will get an email about the RFE. The actual letter reaches the lawyer around 7 days after the RFE was generated. So you have enough time to complete the medical tests once you get the RFE email and then submit the response immediately when you get the letter.
    The only thing is that USCIS sends back the original medical form along with the letter and asks the doctor to update that form.

    Hope this helps.

    Thank you so much. This is very helpful.
    Thanks to the other members who replied too..
    could you please tell me where do I sign up for those online notifications?



    more...


    valentines love quotes. Love Quotes Wallpapers for
  • Love Quotes Wallpapers for



  • vishage
    11-26 01:59 PM
    what is that??





    hair valentine love quotes. valentines love quotes. Valentines Quotes
  • Valentines Quotes



  • eilsoe
    10-22 04:44 PM
    AAahhh....

    I think I remember something now yes...

    I was in that basement... d*mn... then i was close to finding him...



    more...


    valentines love quotes. love quotes for valentines day
  • love quotes for valentines day



  • lccleared
    08-02 11:11 AM
    Thanks for your effort. I am in.





    hot love quotes valentine. love valentines love quotes. love quotes valentine. love
  • love quotes valentine. love



  • Bezzer
    09-06 10:15 AM
    um and theres many sites with ps tutorials... www.phong.com something starting with r...heh oh yeah and www.eyeballdesign.com has some good tutorials...though they mostly focus on interface design...oh well

    The thing i could sugest is for you to do a search on like google for ps7 tutorials...

    **** i really need to get ps7



    more...


    house love quotes on valentine. search love quotes valentine valentines love quotes. love quotes on valentine. Valentine Love Quotes; Valentine Love Quotes
  • love quotes on valentine. Valentine Love Quotes; Valentine Love Quotes



  • niklshah
    02-03 05:26 PM
    Hey guys, can anyone help? I�ve been disconnected from the site for a while due to personal reasons. Does anyone know approximately the following?

    1- Approximate PERM processing times (from filing time) for EB2
    2- Approximate I-485 and I-140 processing times from filing date for EB2
    3- Approximate length of the entire process (from filing PERM to getting I-485 approved) for EB2
    4- Are I-140 and I-485 still being filed concurrently?

    I know there are trackers, but I find them all confusing!

    Sorry for the many questions. This would help me a lot! Thanks in advice for any input guys!

    (or send me a private message if easier, thanks!)



    Hey jamie,

    if any one knew this answers they will become immigration consultant trust me and will make big bucks.... USCIS has miraculous ways to function any thing can happen any time.......





    tattoo valentines love quotes. valentines love quotes. love quotes on valentine. love quotes on valentine.
  • love quotes on valentine. love quotes on valentine.



  • IneedAllGreen
    02-04 12:43 PM
    :confused: Does anyone have multiple RFE for I-140? :confused:

    I am kind of curious to know if there is anyone like me in same boat. I got 2 RFE (off course one after another once we answer first one) for my I-140 in year 2008. First RFE I got it regarding ability to pay which we answer in January 2008. I got another RFE in August 2008. Second RFE was kind of mix of ability to pay and education validation. For second RFE they ask for university transcript, all experience letter matching with job description from labor certificate, last year's W2 and company's last year bank statement(year 2007). It was one of the huge list I had seen from USCIS.

    Long story short what the hell are they doing with all documents they are asking from us? Its being 3 and half months we have answer 2nd RFE but there is no single response from NSC except they have received the documents and processing has resumed. My I-140 is stuck at NSC from January 2007. How long do I have to wait to get my I-140 approval?:mad:

    How do I can contact NSC to know what the hell are they doing with my I-140? Guys share your experience so we all can prevail this another backlog mess.



    more...


    pictures valentines love quotes. valentines love quotes. valentine love quotes; valentine love quotes. love quotes on valentine. love
  • valentine love quotes; valentine love quotes. love quotes on valentine. love



  • n4nature
    02-05 12:41 PM
    You need to check with your HR and Attorney for the legal requirements. Make sure you are not breaking any law.

    snathan,

    I checked with my attorney and according to him, I have to go with MS+4. A friend of mine got the labor approved with MS+0 and he was MS+5 already. Hence I thought someone here might know better.

    Thanks!





    dresses love quotes valentine. love valentines love quotes. love quotes on valentine. love quotes on valentine. love
  • love quotes on valentine. love quotes on valentine. love



  • indian2012
    02-24 05:34 AM
    I am currently on H1B thru a hospital as a physician and I did extra shifts for the same hospital and my extra icnome was given on 1099.

    Is it illegal even if it is the same job but extra work?
    Does it matter if the emoloyer already filed I140 on my behalf?

    I know atleast 2 individuals who did it and got greencards without a problem.



    more...


    makeup Love Quotes Wallpapers for valentines love quotes. love quotes on valentine. search love quotes valentine
  • love quotes on valentine. search love quotes valentine



  • zCool
    04-07 05:56 PM
    If the law is changed. All dates will be current. if it's not changed your date from 2005 means squat. There are abt 200K ppl in the line ahead of you.. no way you are getting anything this life.. maybe you can leave your PD in inheritance to your kid born in India :)
    So your GC process shouldn't be a factor.. you got great offer.. leave..!





    girlfriend love quotes on valentine. love quotes on valentine. valentines love quotes. love quotes for valentines
  • love quotes for valentines



  • paisa
    07-24 03:59 PM
    Hello Guys,
    My attorney send I485,AP, EAD application to USCIS with my present passport. This passport expires on August 08, 2007. Will there be any problems for this? Please let me know. Thanks......
    No issues here my lawyers at Fragomen told me the same my passpory was expiring Aug 3rd 2007 infact I had my passport renewed when they were to send my 485 application. My lawyer said 485 has nothing to do with passport so no worries.





    hairstyles love quotes for valentines day valentines love quotes. Valentine Love Quotes
  • Valentine Love Quotes



  • senthil1
    04-04 09:57 PM
    If you stay out of country for long time CIS may consider that you may abandon GC.

    I need expert advice -

    My I-140 has been approved and I-485 pending for more than 18 months. I have a valid EAD & AP. I also have a valid H1-B visa valid till 2011,
    that I am using for my current employment with my current employer

    1. If I get laid-off, how long can I stay in US without another job?
    2. I understand that in order to maintain my eligibility to "port" to a new employer / sponsor under AC21, I should have another job in same or similar occupation. Till I find another job, am I allowed to do some part-time job in different occupation?

    3. If new employer gives me the option to move permanently to its subsidiary in another country, what are the available option for me to continue with green card processing?

    4. If after going out of the country , I want to come back in future before Green card approval, what will be the available options?





    Macaca
    04-22 09:07 AM
    Passing On H-1b Costs to the Employee? (http://www.hammondlawfirm.com/FeesArticle07.18.2006.pdf) -- Smart Business Practice or DOL Violation?, by Michael F. Hammond and Damaris Del Valle

    After all the costs associated with an H-1B petition are totaled, the sum can be alarming. In order to offset this cost, some employers ask that the beneficiary, the employee who is being hired, reimburse the company in whole or in part. Which costs may and may not be paid by the beneficiary can be a tricky matter. What follows is an analysis of H-1B costs and who may pay what.

    All deductions from an H-1B worker’s pay fall into three categories: authorized, unauthorized, or prohibited. Authorized deductions can be taken without worry of whether or not such a deduction will lower the employee’s rate of pay below the required wage rate. Unauthorized deductions, counter to what the term may connote, can be taken from an employee’s wage but are considered non-payment and are only allowed if the beneficiary’s wage rate, after the deduction(s), is greater than the required amount listed on the Labor Condition Application (LCA). Unauthorized deductions cannot push the employee’s wage below either the prevailing wage rate or the actual wage rate, i.e. salaries of those similarly employed and qualified at the work site. Prohibited deductions may not be taken from the employee’s pay regardless of the effect they would have on the required wage rate.

    The most straightforward of the deductions is the prohibited deduction. The Training Fee associated with the H-1B petition is the only prohibited deduction associated with the cost of filing an H-1B petition. Rajan v. International Business Solutions, Ltd. and the language in the relevant regulation make it very clear that the Training Fee is to be paid by the employer or a third party; it is not to be reimbursed in part or whole by the employee. This fee must be completely shouldered by the employer or a party who is not the employee.

    Deductions are considered by the Department of Labor (DOL) to be authorized if:

    The deduction is reported as such on the employer’s payroll records,
    The employee has voluntarily agreed to the deduction and such agreement is documented in writing (a job offer which carries a deduction as a condition of employment does not meet this requirement),
    The deduction is for a matter that is principally for the benefit of the employee,
    The deduction is not a recoupment of the employer’s business expenses,
    The amount deducted does not exceed the fair market value or the actual cost (whichever is lower) of the matter covered, and
    The amount deducted is not more than 25% of the employee’s disposable earning.

    An Education Evaluation arguably qualifies as an authorized deduction. Similar to a translation fee, which is payable by the employee, the employee is benefiting from the evaluation and will be able to use it in the future in his/her private capacity if s/he so wishes. Of course, if the employee is paying for the evaluation, then s/he must be able to acquire a copy of the evaluation so that the future benefit upon which his/her payment is presumed is a real possibility.

    Attorney’s fees associated with obtaining H-4 status for family members accompanying the Beneficiary may qualify as authorized deductions since the Beneficiary is the party who primarily benefits from such fees. In addition, attorney fees associated with visa issuance, assuming that international travel is not a requirement for the position, could be properly considered as authorized deductions. In order to properly deduct the attorney fees associated with these processes, it is important that the attorney break down the specifics of how much is being charged for each element of the H-1B process- this will allow the employer to deduct those fees associated with the retention of the visas for the accompanying family members without concerning itself with the deduction requirements necessary for unauthorized deductions.

    The circumstances surrounding the Premium Processing Fee determine if deduction of the fee is to qualify as authorized or unauthorized. While the speedy decision that the Premium Processing Fee guarantees often benefits both the employer and the employee, it is important to take notice of which party requests and benefits most from premium processing. If the employee has decided to utilize premium processing for his/her own personal benefit, then the employer may be reimbursed by the employee in accordance with the requirements established by the DOL for authorized deductions. If the employer is the party desiring premium process and who will benefit from such processing, then any deductions from the employee’s pay are unauthorized and, as such Deduction of attorney’s fees associated with the filing of the LCA or H-1B and the Base Fee (or I-129 Fee) are considered to be unauthorized. These fees are considered to be the employer’s business expenses and, for this reason, are not authorized deductions. These fees may be deducted from the employee’s pay so long as they do not drop the rate of pay below the required wage rate.

    It is not clear whether or not the Fraud Fee which was implemented in March 2005 is unauthorized or prohibited. The language of the act regarding the Fraud Fee states that “the Secretary of Homeland Security shall impose a fraud prevention and detection fee on an employer filing a petition.”10 Almost identical language is used in the Act to refer to the Training Fee.11 Such similarity could be read to mean that the restrictions of the Training Fee also apply to the Fraud Fee. However, 20 C.F.R. 655 is explicit in saying that the employee cannot pay the Training Fee; no such statement is made regarding the Fraud Fee. The regulation regarding the Training Fee, 20 C.F.R. 655, predates the creation of the Fraud Fee, which may explain this discrepancy. Nonetheless, the language referring to the Fraud Fee is not explicitly prohibitive and an employer may decide to be reimbursed by the employee. If an employer chooses to do so, any deductions from the employee’s salary to pay for this fee must meet the DOL requirements for unauthorized deductions. 12

    Before any payments are made by the employee or deductions are taken from his/her pay to reimburse the employer, it must be determined if such deduction is permitted and if so, whether or not it is authorized or unauthorized. Once these preliminary determinations are made, appropriate steps must be taken to ensure that the DOL’s requirements are met. As a practical matter, there are very few circumstances in which the prospective employee could legally be made to pay for the costs associated with the H-1b process without an employer risking non-compliance and causing significant record keeping.





    das0
    06-22 02:09 AM
    any thoughts?