sad love quotes images

images Sad Love Quotes Pictures. sad sad love quotes images. sad love quotes with pictures.
  • sad love quotes with pictures.



  • dealsnet
    04-14 09:25 AM
    It is very clear. Child can charge to either parents chargeability. Parents cannot charge to child's country of birth.
    Lawyers are not always correct. Check the law by ourselves. Only government can change the law. Not by any lawyers.

    it seems clear - a child can claim either parents country chargeability. A spouse can claim a favorable country chargeability. I dont think it says that a parent can claim chargeability of childs birth country.





    wallpaper sad love quotes with pictures. sad love quotes images. sad love quotes from songs.
  • sad love quotes from songs.



  • kannan
    07-21 03:02 PM
    Has the legal name of your company changed in the recent times. It happened in my case (used to work for a big 4 firm), the I-140 petition was filed with the name "123 extended business services LLC". Later the company lawyers applied another I-140 was filed with a name of "123 Consulting extended business services". Both my I-140's got approved within a gap of 3 months.



    Actually this is my previous employer I-140. I ported the PD only.Do i have to worry.





    sad love quotes images. sad love quotes with images.
  • sad love quotes with images.



  • psaxena
    06-30 01:13 PM
    When I asked my attorney she said no you cannot.. thats what I quoted here.

    Now with your suggestion, where this H1B gonna be coming from, the every year quota or will be the part of the existing H1B( that means one will not have to wait for the yearly quota.)

    On visa revalidation visa stamp will show which H1B , the fulltime one or parttime?

    This way everyone running out of the 6 years on Visa can actually use this route to have a total 11 years without filing the I-485. Moreover if this is true, everyone can have the backup H1B from any company in case they loose the jobs they can have the backup H1B to stay in status in the country. Now the other thing from that arises is if the main H1B is terminated on Layoff, which LCA will be in effect for salary condition.

    I can work in the Software company fulltime but at the same time can work in a motel parttime, now when I get lay off from the software company ..I'll be in status but working for motel, also not full filling the condition of Highly skilled labor etc.

    Can someone please explain all this. So far I know you cannot have this and this is what my attorney told me when I thought of doing that to open up a company and work as an employee partitme in it.

    Mr Saxena

    Please do not post misleading information. If you are not sure of something, please refrain from posting on such topics.

    Now on to the OP :-

    YES, you can have another H1. It is considered as a concurrent H1 or part time H1. You may work on it without any issues once you get it.
    It would be a seperate case.

    It should not have any effect on your current H1 or 140.





    2011 sad love quotes from songs. sad love quotes images. wallpaper desktop love quotes.
  • wallpaper desktop love quotes.



  • kondur_007
    08-21 08:14 PM
    Thanks for your opinions.

    Sorry, I should have included my Category EB2 and Country India in the original post.

    I am leaning more towards AC21 as well. But not sure how it will affect the overall scenario (as far as paperwork right now and may be years from now).

    I have been patient enough for 5+ years and one thought says "stick it out" the other says "enough is enough, its time to move on"
    I am sure there are many on the board like me, and I guess I am looking for some courage, either way.

    I would add one more thing: make sure to get an advise from a good competent lawyer, as in certain cases it is advisable to send AC21 package to USCIS and in others not. There is no clear law or memo on this. But a competent lawyer should look at everything and make that decision.

    In any case, my personal opinion is: If you have a good offer, MOVE ON. You will be just fine.

    Good Luck.



    more...


    sad love quotes images. sad_man. ♥ ” If you love me,
  • sad_man. ♥ ” If you love me,



  • doesntmatter
    05-20 09:47 PM
    lfadgyas - Thanks a lot for replying to my query.

    First I have to apologize I missed out a detail in my question - will update my post to reflect this too. After Nov, 2007 the status of the L1-Extension application has been changed to Denied on April 3, 2002.

    I did have a question about working during L1-Extension, I have been doing research since my last post - please read below:
    8cfr274a.12
    -----------
    20) A nonimmigrant alien within the class of aliens described in paragraphs (b)(2), (b)(5), (b)(8), (b)(9), (b)(10), (b)(11), (b)(12), (b)(13), (b)(14), (b)(16), and (b)(19) of this section whose status has expired but who has filed a timely application for an extension of such stay pursuant to �� 214.2 or 214.6 of this chapter. These aliens are authorized to continue employment with the same employer for a period not to exceed 240 days beginning on the date of the expiration of the authorized period of stay. Such authorization shall be subject to any conditions and limitations noted on the initial authorization. However, if the district director or service center director adjudicates the application prior to the expiration of this 240 day period and denies the application for extension of stay, the employment authorization under this paragraph shall automatically terminate upon notification of the denial decision.

    Will that put my case in a different situation? If I did start counting, shouldn't I start counting after April 3, 2002 to Sept 2, 2002? That is less than 180 isn't it? Or is this not even applicable?

    Thanks a lot for responding once again.

    Do you or anybody have recommendations of Lawyers?





    sad love quotes images. sad love quotes pics. sad love
  • sad love quotes pics. sad love



  • ca_gc
    05-14 05:23 PM
    Didn't the last recapture of visas (AC21) happen in 2000, an election year ? Also H1B law was modified to include 20000 visas for US Masters students during 2004. Actually, history is in our favor.



    more...


    sad love quotes images. sad love quotes english. sad
  • sad love quotes english. sad



  • jthomas
    06-07 10:11 PM
    ....... But its better not to apply for any government aid if possible. There are many people who have applied for unemployement. It would be interesting to find out if they had issues during the 485 approval

    1. Unemployment benifit is not a goverment aid. Its a insurance which is deducted from every paycheck.
    2. Goverment aid has increased the insurance from almost 6 months to almost one year. However we are not qualified for the goverment aid. Unemployment benifit people have given be 28 weeks instead of 54 weeks (in CA). One of my friend in Mass (boston) got 30 weeks instead of 59 weeks. So in this case they automatically remove us from goverment benifits.

    Apply or not its your personal choice. Research about it from good sources and if you wish apply for it.

    Secondly, Unemployment insurance is around 450 to 650 dollars a week and depends on the state. If you decide to apply for it then please think about CONTRIBUTING some dollars to IV.





    2010 sad love quotes with images. sad love quotes images. Sad Love Quotes Pictures. sad
  • Sad Love Quotes Pictures. sad



  • deepimpact
    09-17 11:35 PM
    do we know how much it is for this year?
    For FY2010 it was ~ 10K and it was mentioned some time back on USCIS website that the spillover for FY2011 may be similar. But I guess we won't know until an official announcement is made.



    more...


    sad love quotes images. sad love quotes pictures. love
  • sad love quotes pictures. love



  • trueguy
    08-09 12:58 AM
    ^^^^^^^

    bump

    ^^^^^^^





    hair wallpaper desktop love quotes. sad love quotes images. sad love quotes tumblr.
  • sad love quotes tumblr.



  • grupak
    03-14 04:41 PM
    Infact I know one Texas member who has contributed a percentage of his tax return last year, and will be doing it again.

    BTW.. please explain what is this $600 rebate? I already filed my taxes myself, and maybe I missed this.

    Its part of Bush's stimulus package... I don't don't think anything is required on your part besides filing taxes. The rebates should be coming in around May according to NPR, if I am not mistaken. $600 per individual filing. In a joint filing $600 each for husband and wife, $300 for each kid (ceiling?)



    more...


    sad love quotes images. love quotes tagalog sad. love
  • love quotes tagalog sad. love



  • valuablehurdle
    12-01 12:01 PM
    Emergency AP can be obtained from the local office with scanned letter.
    It should not be a problem. Only the color paper they use is different than the one sent by the service center....

    First hand experience
    Good luck.





    hot sad_man. ♥ ” If you love me, sad love quotes images. sad love quotes for him from
  • sad love quotes for him from



  • diptam
    08-04 03:46 PM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20598 Though the title says TSC we are trying to write a joint letter covering both NSC and TSC.

    I'm stuck at NSC since May 11th 2007 - no movements. They have purposefully stopped working on EB3 140 at Nebraska

    Mine is pending at NSC since 7th May 2007 under EB2. I can't explain my frustation in words... Don't know what to do...



    more...


    house sad love quotes wallpapers. sad love quotes images. sad love quotes urdu. love
  • sad love quotes urdu. love



  • nagrajram
    12-17 11:23 AM
    Now the biggest hurdle of Apr 30, 2001 is crossed. I am sure that not many people has filed between Sep 2001 and February 2002. Also if you look into PD for China and Phillipines, the dates moved very fast after June 2001. Lot of people applied in late 2002 and early 2003. My guess would be that it will take about 3 to 4 years to clear all the backlogs of 2003. For 2004 it may be over 5 years.





    tattoo sad love quotes pics. sad love sad love quotes images. sad love quotes in spanish.
  • sad love quotes in spanish.



  • tabletpc
    08-24 03:08 PM
    Is it true that if we apply for candadian PR we can't apply for visitors visa to cananda.

    I want to apply for PR to canada and also would like to go for stamping to cananda sometime after 4-5 months.

    Thanks in advance...



    more...


    pictures sad love quotes english. sad sad love quotes images. 2010 sad love quotes
  • 2010 sad love quotes



  • saketh555
    05-04 03:21 PM
    I'm moving from MI to TX and need to do something address. Does premium mail forwarding service works for USCIS notices? I know regular mail forwarding doesn't work and they'll be returned to INS. Please let me know if premium service works or not.

    Thanks.





    dresses sad love quotes for him from sad love quotes images. sad love poems and quotes. sad
  • sad love poems and quotes. sad



  • chanduv23
    11-02 10:24 AM
    Indians and other skilled workers in US will face the axe if they do not do anything for themselves.

    Have you joined a State Chapter? Please do so now



    more...


    makeup sad love quotes pictures. love sad love quotes images. sad love quotes wallpapers.
  • sad love quotes wallpapers.



  • digitalborealis
    01-10 02:14 AM
    Hello All
    Similar experience at Mumbai Consulate. Being a full time employee, and after showing all paystubs, employment letter , VO was not satisfied. 1/2 of the time , he was under impression that I was still working for a company, whose visa was stamped in 2008. :)

    Another reason of frustration is they did not check all the documents I sent , which were mentioned in the green slip. Inspite of sending Research Document, I had got the reply saying that I did not send the Past, Current and Future Research Statement. So I resubmitted all the documents again on Dec 23rd,2010 . also added I am not working on any research topic presently or in near future . After that I did not hear back from consulate. So that means my case has been under processing?

    Did anyone get the receipt of documents submission in response to Green Slip?

    Please let me know

    Thanks and Good LUCK

    D





    girlfriend sad love quotes in spanish. sad love quotes images. sad love quotes wallpapers.
  • sad love quotes wallpapers.



  • pd052009
    09-13 02:51 PM
    You save time when you port from one EB category to another EB category and your country of chargeability has a backlog. Switching b/w employers with same EB category will not save any time.
    Hi pd052009,
    Thank you for your help. I am just confused about one issue. I thought by porting my PD from and old EB2+ perm case to a new EB2+perm will save me time in waiting for the PD. Now you mentioned that if I port my PD from an old EB2 to a new EB2 (same category), I will not save any time. Please clarify.
    Thanks.





    hairstyles love quotes tagalog sad. love sad love quotes images. រូបភាព » sad-love-quotes
  • រូបភាព » sad-love-quotes



  • claudio
    01-13 08:06 PM
    Nice contest K, i haven't coded in a while but i'll see if I can get some spare time to participate :)





    WeldonSprings
    10-28 09:42 PM
    Is there anybody else, who have applied for AP recently at NSC and encountered a delay in clearance of the check or receiving the receipt. So, far I see two individuals including myself with such delays.

    AP renewal application Mailed: 10/06/08
    Reached @ USCIS: 10/08/08
    Check cashed: 10/23/08
    AP Receipt notice received: 10/27/08





    kaisersose
    07-25 12:35 PM
    That is correct. You do not get to sign the 140 as it is has to be applied by the employer. You however, have to sign your approved Labor which will be attached to the 140 application.