painful love quotes

painful love quotes. desktop wallpaper love quotes
  • desktop wallpaper love quotes



  • convergent
    Nov 18, 09:06 AM
    There is no way this is legal, and he is now going to have the wrath of Apple's legal department coming at him... and probably also the FBI since this is an international deal. If Foxconn sold him the parts, then they are likely violating all kinds of things with Apple.... so they would never do it legitimately. Had he designed and manufactured his OWN white panels and design, he'd be fine... but this is a young kid that doesn't have the maturity to realize he's into something that he shouldn't be and he's probably going to be paying dearly for it. His best move would be to disappear as quickly as possible.

    Just for those who thing this is a hand-slap kind of thing, I worked on a project where someone leaked an industrial design on a product and the FBI arrested them and they were facing 75 years in federal prison for it. This kind of stuff can get you more years than killing someone.





    painful love quotes. quotes about painful love
  • quotes about painful love



  • Sydde
    Mar 11, 06:25 PM
    Maybe I should educate myself. What is the scoop? Where I used to live in Minnesota I shopped at Menards. In Houston mostly it's Lowes or HD.

    Nothing really major. If you think Norm Coleman was a good guy, and that EFCA was a bad, bad idea, HD is the place for you to be going. Mostly a matter of personal taste, really.





    painful love quotes. quotes about painful love. sad
  • quotes about painful love. sad



  • lucifiel
    Nov 17, 09:36 PM
    That $130k will all go to the lawyers, even if he is able to establish that he has a legal "right" to sell those parts, and I think that'll be a challenge.

    Shame the teenager isn't in Australia or England where the loser pays the winner's legal costs.





    painful love quotes. funny quotes about love
  • funny quotes about love



  • firestarter
    May 4, 12:17 AM
    [B][I]Universal Display Delivers Wrist-Mounted Flexible Phosphorescent OLED Display Prototypes to U.S. Army for Field Testing
    http://www.defenseprocurementnews.com/2010/10/06/universal-display-delivers-wrist-mounted-flexible-phosphorescent-oled-display-prototypes-to-u-s-army-for-field-testing/


    Is that the same thin flexible OLED technology Sony was demonstrating at Consumer shows a year before (http://www.physorg.com/news174112703.html)?

    The consumer market contains much more powerful development forces than defence procurement.

    Waging wars in order to further technology is a very poor justification for killing lots of people and squandering billions in cash.



    more...


    painful love quotes. love poems and quotes.
  • love poems and quotes.



  • rdowns
    Apr 27, 06:59 PM
    Oh hai Donald. (http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/factchecker-trump-on-birther-issue-libya-etc/2011/04/27/AF69nZ0E_story.html)





    painful love quotes. “It hurts to love someone and
  • “It hurts to love someone and



  • InfoSecmgr
    Apr 6, 03:35 PM
    Are you people seriously applauding this? What a waste of our tax dollars!! I do contracts with the Navy every single day and I know that the technology that they have will not be benefited by the use of iPad/iPod/iPhone. The military does not offer wi-fi to their staff on base. Everything is hard wired and the conduit is sealed with a tamper proof silicon. The Government is very very particular about their SIPRnet (as they call it). Without wi-fi, what use is the iPad for the military other than to give them a little treat and waste our tax dollars? They already have mobile equipment in the vehicles that is far superior to Apple's products.

    As do I (contracts I mean, except most of them are Air Force). True the no wifi is an issue on base, but are we necessarily talking about just on base? I think without hearing more details of what they want to do with this stuff (which we won't) then we can't really make any judgement calls. As for the durability claims, well that is a load of..you know what. The Army does in fact use Mac OS X based systems for many of their servers and even some desktops. The vast majority is still Windows, but the Macs are out there in the wild.



    more...


    painful love quotes. funny, love, pain, painful
  • funny, love, pain, painful



  • adroit
    May 3, 12:15 AM
    Hope they don't try to take away your universal health care!

    It's likely on their secret agenda.

    Bull's in the china shop, get ready to clean up the mess . . .





    painful love quotes. love you quotes for boyfriend.
  • love you quotes for boyfriend.



  • admanimal
    Mar 26, 04:01 PM
    I was wondering if that was an iPad on the table too. Only other thing I think it could be was the bill, but for just coffee? Probably was an iPad! :cool:



    I really don't think it's an iPad. Given how it appears to be a bright and sunny day and how much light can be seen reflecting off of most other surfaces, the "iPad's" surface seems too matte.



    more...


    painful love quotes. painful love quotes
  • painful love quotes



  • eobet
    Apr 30, 10:14 AM
    I get a 403 when I try to download it... :mad:





    painful love quotes. Sad Love Quotes Images. ever
  • Sad Love Quotes Images. ever



  • zacman
    Nov 9, 06:47 AM
    RFID is insecure. The british RFID passports have been cracked within less than 48 hours, the German test ones in less than a day. I wouldn't trust RFID for any important and sensible information like payment services. It's fine for stuff like tracking packages or my skiing card - but that's it.



    more...


    painful love quotes. Sad Love Quotes,
  • Sad Love Quotes,



  • acfusion29
    Apr 19, 09:56 AM
    i don't think that's iOS5. i think it's an early build of iOS4.

    the new folder creation looks awful and incomplete.





    painful love quotes. Glitter Graphics, Love Quotes
  • Glitter Graphics, Love Quotes



  • BornAgainMac
    Oct 26, 07:48 PM
    Just like the hotmail upgrade to their email interface. Anyways, I hope .Mac increases the iDisk space. 1 GB is too small.



    more...


    painful love quotes. quotes about painful love. sad
  • quotes about painful love. sad



  • CaoCao
    Apr 9, 01:34 AM
    So what about pap smears, cancer detection, HPV detection, STD testing and immunization, sex education, and all the other things that don't have to do with popping out units that the GOP will also be killing?

    Maybe we should also tell women that in the name of personal responsibility, they need to learn how to detect cervical cancer their own damn self. Maybe we should also tell a guy with Chlamydia that he should buy a chemistry set and invent his own damn cure.

    Other organizations do that stuff also. The majority of Planned Parenthood's business is abortions.

    PS don't Planned Parenthood's origins
    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgxD6KhL91hVyoncMsobbA4quWDBO9Z-Fqk8SDHDqkE3aYQSW6hyUXLFpR3l3TwbT_QN_ilzo3kGOnAY3xyRPe2XCXwLRzOnVwGcol858nhyphenhyphenp97YA9ZJ43S8XJEFiqXJCxLbCSEjPApYVMX/s400/sanger_kkk.jpg





    painful love quotes. painful love quotes
  • painful love quotes



  • jackieonasses
    Feb 16, 10:38 PM
    I apologize if this has been covered before but as a new switcher to the Mac I was wondering if simply dragging a folder from Applications and deleting the preferences are enough for a complete uninstall. From years of working with Windows I've come to expect that programs cannot completely be removed even with uninstallers unless a manual search and destroy is initiated or a cleaner is used. Either the program would leave .dll files in the /system directory or there would be long-lived entries in the windows registry. Do any of these situations exist on the mac or have my years as a Windows user corrupted my thinking? Is there something akin to the registry on OS X? If the program comes with an un-installer, use it. If not Just drag it to the trash. It is done.

    kyle



    more...


    painful love quotes. short love quotes him
  • short love quotes him



  • DoFoT9
    May 1, 06:18 AM
    let us know frame rates etc!





    painful love quotes. quotes #love quote #life
  • quotes #love quote #life



  • thisisarcadia
    Dec 2, 04:34 PM
    just tried to go to the website and it is no longer online



    more...


    painful love quotes. well, love ain#39;t supposed to
  • well, love ain#39;t supposed to



  • iAlan
    Nov 11, 01:19 PM
    ???????

    Indeed.

    Really good that Apple Japan is stepping up with these commercials - iPods are ubiquitous now let's make the Mac too





    painful love quotes. It#39;s a painful tale to read
  • It#39;s a painful tale to read



  • Eastend
    Apr 2, 12:15 AM
    Now in Japan it's over 5 US dollars a gallon for high octane. For Regular it's around 4.60 to 4.70, Diesel Fuel is the cheapest at around 4.30 and up for a gallon. They sell by the liter here. It will probably go up soon. They also sell Kerosene for stoves in the winter, that's around 14 dollars for 18 liters.





    painful love quotes. painful love quotes
  • painful love quotes



  • Michael CM1
    Jun 26, 09:06 PM
    I'm kinda glad I waited on this, but maybe not. The trial versions of games online is almost worth the price. I don't know a good place nearby to rent games, and I'm not doing that Gamefly or whatever thing for $8 a month because I wouldn't rent THAT many. Those demos make it easier to commit to a game.

    I just bought Star Wars: TFU today used. I got the Sith edition after the guy at the store explained it to me. You save $5 overall ($40 versus $15 for original and $30 for addons) and I don't have to clutter HD space that I may need later.

    The Magic game I bought from the online store is awesome. There look to be a lot of other good online games as well. I do wish I didn't have to run a network cable across my floor, but I saved $150 doing that. I can find rug and cover that thing up if needed.

    So awesome recommendation. The PS3 might be nice, but I love this thing so far.





    erictheb
    Nov 12, 12:43 AM
    Anyway, in the virus one, the second to last line should start:

    sore de

    ne?

    �*めるの?

    trying Unicode this time.





    puckhead193
    Mar 26, 05:28 PM
    So he really doesn't wear anything besides jeans and black turtleneck...huh :)

    I wonder how many turtlenecks he has?





    MacNut
    Mar 26, 02:57 PM
    http://www.connecticutgasprices.com/tax_info.aspx

    According to this its 25 cents per gallon of gas, with an additional 5% sales tax....:confused:I thought it was higher than that.
    Connecticut levies a 6% general sales or use tax on consumers, above the national median of 5.85%. In 2007 combined state and local general and selective sales tax collections were $1,424 per person, which ranked 21st highest nationally. Connecticut's gasoline tax stands at 41.9 cents per gallon (4th highest nationally), while its cigarette tax stands at $3.00 per pack of twenty (2nd highest). Additionally, Connecticut levies a 5.8% gross receipts earnings tax on oil companies, which is collected at wholesale. The sales tax was adopted in 1947, the gasoline tax in 1921 and the cigarette tax in 1935.
    http://www.taxfoundation.org/research/topic/17.html





    matthewt24
    Mar 27, 10:22 PM
    Here�s my situation. I own a Sony DCR-SR42 HDD handycam. I have quite a few mpeg2 files saved on my old Dell laptop. They were all shot using 9M (HQ) and 16:9 Wide settings.

    Recently converted to an iMac this past fall, and transferred the files to the new machine. My goal is to create a slideshow containing still photos and video clips in iMovie �09.

    I purchased the mpeg2 Quicktime plug-in and downloaded MPEG Streamclip. I�ve transcoded a test file into several different formats; however, they are all either squished or stretched when viewed using QT. The dimensions of the test file are listed as 720x480. Below are the results (compared to the original) using various Export options (and settings) in Streamclip.
    - DV (Compression: DV25; Standard: NTSC; Aspect Ratio: 16:9; Interlaced Scaling & Reinterlace Chroma checked by default on all Exports): image slightly stretched wider than original
    - Quicktime (Compression: AIC; Quality: 100%; Frame Size: 720x480 DV-NTSC): QT window opens as 4x3, and image appears squished
    - Quicktime (Compression: AIC; Quality: 100%; Frame Size: 854x480 16:9): image slightly stretched wider than original (same as DV above)
    - Quicktime (Compression: AIC; Quality: 100%; Frame Size: 720x480 Unscaled): QT window opens as 4x3, and image appears squished (same as QT/AIC/DV-NTSC above)
    - MPEG-4 (Compression: H.264; Quality: 100%; Frame Size: 720x480 DV-NTSC): QT window opens as 4x3, and image appears squished (same as QT/AIC/DV-NTSC above)

    Am I missing an Export setting? Am I doing something incorrectly? How can I convert my mpeg2 files into a format that iMovie is able to import, and retain all the original settings?

    Thanks in advance for any help!





    Darklandman
    Apr 25, 05:58 AM
    Retina Display
    backlit keyboard Option (so everyone who wants to have it can have it)
    bigger SSD drives
    faster/newer processor
    upgradable Ram

    Now that is something to lol at :p
    Not if you have this
    Ignoring current situations and if I could have it any way I want:

    Macbook Air 11.6''

    - Intel I5 ULV, 6mb FSB

    - Nvidia GeForce GTX 460M

    - SD Card Slot

    - Thunderbolt Port in ADDITION to 2 USB ports.

    - Get rid of the bezel around the screen and either make the screen slightly larger or make it black edge similar to MBP.

    I would just settle for the i5 and Nvidia chip. As for the collapsable ethernet port... moving parts? ew.