bigandy
Aug 9, 02:06 AM
that's a great pic. tastefully done too. me likey.
well done iBlue and e. :)
well done iBlue and e. :)
And
Apr 20, 04:31 PM
Stupidly, I have 5 computers (4 macs) I use at least once a week and I have awful synching issues. I need to rationalise by selling a mini very soon!
GGJstudios
May 4, 02:51 PM
Yes, the vyper or a case will offer good protection but they are bulky.
They're not bulky. The MBP in the Vyper will still fit easily in another case. Check the outer dimensions of the Vyper and you'll see it's only slightly bigger than the MBP itself.
They're not bulky. The MBP in the Vyper will still fit easily in another case. Check the outer dimensions of the Vyper and you'll see it's only slightly bigger than the MBP itself.
xFU3Lx
Dec 15, 04:22 PM
How do I get to it? PBfixit.com says its behind a little door inside the battery compartment. That door isn't there. Do I have to take the logic board off?
more...
cameronbrown13
Apr 24, 01:25 AM
I just got the iPhone 4 for Verizon and I usually would let my phone die all the way and then charge it for 12 hours to get it completely charged. Is it the same for the iPhone 4 or does it not matter? If it does matter is it longer than 12 hours? Also, can leaving your phone plugged in when it is fully charged hurt it? Thanks!
exhibit.b
Jun 19, 09:05 AM
The rain was crazy this morning. But yeah the line was really short. I was out of there by 7:30
more...
cocacolakid
Apr 16, 10:30 PM
AppCleaner will uninstall every part of a program, including the oddball things that don't get uninstalled when you drag it to the trash. And it's free.
http://www.freemacsoft.net/AppCleaner/
http://www.freemacsoft.net/AppCleaner/
3N16MA
Mar 8, 10:25 PM
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/images/ency/fullsize/1094.jpg
more...
sammysam52
Apr 24, 01:52 PM
I am having to write a program that determines whether a number is a palindrome or not using Python Programming. The program uses an input function for the number and then returns the results. All the research I have done has turned out results with Java and other non Python programs. Any help is appreciated. Thank you:)
laomehe
Apr 29, 10:38 PM
With the release of iPhone 4, plenty of smatter iPhone apps are welcomed by millions of iPhone fans, although lots of those apps are smart and powerful, there are some difficulties or inconvenience when users try using them, especially for beginners or some fans who don not know much about software. According to this, ********* Studio has released iPhone Manager, one multifunctional iPhone app which is really easy to use!
********* iPhone Manager (http://www.*********.com/iphone-manager.html) brings three main functions to you: transfer iPhone to PC, transfer PC to iPhone, and convert DVDs and any videos to iPhone. That's to say, it takes easy to backup iPhone files to Computer, export files/folder from Computer to iPhone, and and make iPhone ringtone for sharing with your friends or other purpose.
http://www.*********.com/guide/iphone-manager/interface.jpg
As one professional app for iPhone transfer (http://www.*********.com/iphone-manager.html), ********* iPhone Manager takes more editing features. It can display your iPhone info automatically, like the iPhone type, capacity, version, etc, create new playlist and edit playlist. In order to find your file quickly, this iPhone Manager can allows you to browse your video/audio easily (Genre, Album, Artist), etc. Moreover, it is available for iPhone OS 3.0/3.1, iPod Firmware 3.0/3.1, and it can also highly support iPhone 4G, iPad and iOS 4!
Compared with many other iPhone transfers, this iPhone file manager has cared much more about the convenience of users, especially beginner. it has fast rip speed, friendly user interface and it has been designed really easy to use, even beginners! For those iPhone users, with this iPhone Manager, it will be much easier to enjoy your iPhone world!
just have a try first and hope these info can really be helpful.
Some more related and useful tools here may help you as well:
more...

olivia wilde maxim cover.

Olivia Wilde Is The Hottest
more...

Olivia Wilde has just filed

Olivia Wilde Maxim Magazine
more...

olivia-wilde-topless-maxim-2.

olivia wilde maxim 5
more...

Olivia+wilde+maxim

when Olivia Wilde was only

olivia-wilde-topless-maxim-
********* iPhone Manager (http://www.*********.com/iphone-manager.html) brings three main functions to you: transfer iPhone to PC, transfer PC to iPhone, and convert DVDs and any videos to iPhone. That's to say, it takes easy to backup iPhone files to Computer, export files/folder from Computer to iPhone, and and make iPhone ringtone for sharing with your friends or other purpose.
http://www.*********.com/guide/iphone-manager/interface.jpg
As one professional app for iPhone transfer (http://www.*********.com/iphone-manager.html), ********* iPhone Manager takes more editing features. It can display your iPhone info automatically, like the iPhone type, capacity, version, etc, create new playlist and edit playlist. In order to find your file quickly, this iPhone Manager can allows you to browse your video/audio easily (Genre, Album, Artist), etc. Moreover, it is available for iPhone OS 3.0/3.1, iPod Firmware 3.0/3.1, and it can also highly support iPhone 4G, iPad and iOS 4!
Compared with many other iPhone transfers, this iPhone file manager has cared much more about the convenience of users, especially beginner. it has fast rip speed, friendly user interface and it has been designed really easy to use, even beginners! For those iPhone users, with this iPhone Manager, it will be much easier to enjoy your iPhone world!
just have a try first and hope these info can really be helpful.
Some more related and useful tools here may help you as well:
more...

Goldinboy17
Feb 9, 01:27 PM
Oh look, another condescending and utterly pointless thread. :rolleyes:
That apparently the OP thinks is funny. *Yawn*
That apparently the OP thinks is funny. *Yawn*
dizel1024
May 2, 10:48 PM
Thanks pps
the biggest issue is when you buy 2 with one credit it blocked in all stores and they don't accept cash...
Best Buy sold out
the biggest issue is when you buy 2 with one credit it blocked in all stores and they don't accept cash...
Best Buy sold out
more...
Icy1007
May 3, 12:04 AM
The late 2008 models run with Core 2 Duos, right? I don't think Core 2 Duos use DD3. They use DDR2, which would mean that you wouldn't be able to use it in your old MBP. Just look under "About this Mac" and it should say what memory it uses.
zen.state
Mar 7, 01:24 PM
Does this work only for YouTube videos or can it be used with other video sources?
Only works for youtube. Sorry.
Only works for youtube. Sorry.
more...
hexagonheat
Aug 12, 10:49 PM
Ugh Quicktime is terrible and needs to die. I dislike it almost as much as I disliked realplayer back in the late 90's.
RandomDeadHead
Jun 15, 03:04 AM
I registered, but had nothing to say. :confused:
more...
SB123
Apr 18, 03:29 PM
I am new to photography and recently returned from a trip to Costa Rica where I practiced a lot of my newly learned knowledge. I went through my photos and here is one that I thought was one of the better shots.
I was curious to see what others think? Is this a good photo or just an amateur shot? I used a Nikon D60. I can take the criticism so lets hear it. :D
Thanks.
I was curious to see what others think? Is this a good photo or just an amateur shot? I used a Nikon D60. I can take the criticism so lets hear it. :D
Thanks.
drapacioli
Sep 10, 02:51 PM
What operating system and browser are you using?
The Apple symbols that you're able to see are just GIF images (one of the smilies provided by this message board is an Apple logo.) You can see this one (:apple:), because it's just an image. But you can only see this one () if you have the necessary fonts installed, which all iOS devices and Macs should.
I'm running Leopard on my MDD using Firefox. My windows pc doesn't display it either, and it doesn't display if I switch to 9.2 on my MDD either.
The Apple symbols that you're able to see are just GIF images (one of the smilies provided by this message board is an Apple logo.) You can see this one (:apple:), because it's just an image. But you can only see this one () if you have the necessary fonts installed, which all iOS devices and Macs should.
I'm running Leopard on my MDD using Firefox. My windows pc doesn't display it either, and it doesn't display if I switch to 9.2 on my MDD either.
bartelby
Aug 9, 12:52 AM
I couldn't - The file size is too large. :(
(thanks for pointing that out though) I can downsize it and sacrifice its quality to fit the attachments but I can't replace the current one with it - it won't look right.
You could attach a smaller image for the comp. and also have the larger image because it's so bloody good!!
(thanks for pointing that out though) I can downsize it and sacrifice its quality to fit the attachments but I can't replace the current one with it - it won't look right.
You could attach a smaller image for the comp. and also have the larger image because it's so bloody good!!
citizenzen
Feb 15, 03:28 PM
I have a package design project in my design class and was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for packages that need to be redesigned.
What package couldn't benefit from a well-thought out redesign?
What package couldn't benefit from a well-thought out redesign?
birchest
May 5, 02:56 AM
:D
Now, look who's talking, Mr. Steve Jobs.
Now, look who's talking, Mr. Steve Jobs.
jamie85
Sep 16, 04:49 PM
The thing about this two keyboards is that they are not easily available in the uk, and that they are quite expensive if you can find them online.
soundman2385
Oct 27, 01:06 AM
don't be too worried my computer came out just fine during the upgrade. everything was left just the way it was. It was a very painless upgrade but that's a good thing :). Everyone have fun with the your new toy. :apple:
appleguru1
Sep 10, 01:10 AM
if I type the code on a txt hit the upper message button without sending and come back the logo appears like magic lol dont know why but it does
Cool, it works :)
Cool, it works :)