motivational quotes pictures

motivational quotes pictures. 99 Inspirational Quotes for
  • 99 Inspirational Quotes for



  • epictempo
    Mar 24, 05:44 PM
    iphone + mba 11 > ipad/2

    Had that combo. I loved the air 11 but sorry, 3 hours of movie watching and it's ko'ed. I'm not watching a movie or reading my books on the iPhone either. Still unable to kill my pad's battery.





    motivational quotes pictures. Great Quotes | Motivational
  • Great Quotes | Motivational



  • Peace
    Mar 26, 03:59 PM
    Judging by the body language I'd venture to guess whatever it was they were talking about Jobs had the upper hand.





    motivational quotes pictures. motivational quotes for work.
  • motivational quotes for work.



  • WillEH
    Apr 27, 06:46 PM
    no, he doesn't. and thankfully it should mean that he'll have no chance of getting anywhere near being President.

    I didn't know who he was before I googled his name. Thought he was the model for Ken, from the Barbie range. (When he was younger) he looks like plastic.





    motivational quotes pictures. Motivational Quotes - 5
  • Motivational Quotes - 5



  • lepidoptera
    Nov 21, 06:23 PM
    ...I mean isn't this just cold fusion?

    Why are these guys in Utah though?

    I think their being in Utah is entirely appropriate for cold fusion, don't you? ;)



    more...


    motivational quotes pictures. Inspirational Quotes and
  • Inspirational Quotes and



  • NoSmokingBandit
    Jun 23, 02:22 PM
    That doesnt make it a lie, you still get the first month for $1.





    motivational quotes pictures. motivational quotes wallpaper.
  • motivational quotes wallpaper.



  • Flying Llama
    Jun 12, 12:50 PM
    Hi Redeye,

    I have come accross another bug, or it's my dual G5... or Atszyman is spoking me out! :mad: Like he's ever gonna catch up with me!
    This is the case: I have three folding widgets running for over a week now, no problem in that week. I have three because I want to monitor someone behind me (Atszyman) and my next overtake in front of me. But when I just looked all three widgets where on Atszyman.

    It's not just the folding tracker widget: I believe there is one preference file for a specific widget, so when dashboard was restarted, it loaded the preference file, and applied it to all folding tracker widgets. Apple should fix this...


    more...


    motivational quotes pictures. inspirational quotes on
  • inspirational quotes on



  • Thomas Harte
    Nov 11, 05:31 AM
    Ironically the Japanese site seems to crash Safari on my powerbook...
    Ditto on my MacBook Pro.





    motivational quotes pictures. Motivational Quotes by John Di
  • Motivational Quotes by John Di



  • Blue Velvet
    Sep 13, 09:17 AM
    Well, surgeons make me feel comfortable - or at least, it's easy to open up to them.

    I know -- just a few minutes with them and they'll have you in stitches.



    more...


    motivational quotes pictures. funny motivational quotes.
  • funny motivational quotes.



  • dethmaShine
    May 2, 12:49 PM
    The white iphone 4 plastic edge seems very slightly thicker though.

    It is not thicker, don't believe all the junk you see.





    motivational quotes pictures. Motivational Quotes - Reach
  • Motivational Quotes - Reach



  • ghostshadow
    Nov 28, 08:26 PM
    These look extremely nice. I really like the looks of the hard case. Might have to see about picking one up.



    more...


    motivational quotes pictures. random motivational quotes
  • random motivational quotes



  • samiwas
    Apr 11, 10:32 AM
    That's true but I can't understand how anyone can be looking at this years budget deficit on top of the entire 14trillion+ deficit and not saying America needs huge (in the trillions) cuts and raised taxes and now.

    You forgot one thing. I added it for you. You're welcome.

    I love how so many here talk about needed cuts, but never talk about needing to raise taxes. :rolleyes:





    motivational quotes pictures. Motivational Quotes Software
  • Motivational Quotes Software



  • kdarling
    Mar 26, 07:24 AM
    Either way I don't care what the end use is if the US army take apple on i'll be put of buying Apple stuff. It's purely political!

    The Army already uses Apple stuff. So I guess you'll never buy Apple.

    Or Microsoft. Or Linux. Heck, the Army uses almost everything you can think of. Including electronics from probably every company you've heard of.

    While you're at it, better check the tags in your clothes. And don't eat boxed or canned or frozen foods either, those companies also make military rations.

    As a child of the 50s and 60s, I sympathize with your politics. As an Army veteran, I can tell you that you're barking up the wrong tree. Fight the politicians who go to war, not the war materials or their users... because there are times that you will really need them, and need them to be the best.



    more...


    motivational quotes pictures. funny motivational quotes.
  • funny motivational quotes.



  • djellison
    Mar 22, 06:08 PM
    1. the netbook user experience is terrible. (come one, be honest... it is)


    I find my Samsung NC10 really very usefull indeed - I love using it. It's done all sorts of things no other machine could really do (like be powered off a car battery in the middle of a field with a USB capture card being fed by an IR camera that was pointing at a dog trap to try and find a lost dog, uploading images via 3G to the web and automatically emailing me when things changed in the F.O.V )

    [/QUOTE]
    2. proper keyboard? really? honestly, dude, we can debate this, but I guess it's a matter of opinion. Netbooks keyboards are too cramped up for me.
    [/QUOTE]

    It's a LOT better than any touchpad typing. a LOT LOT better. It's not as good as a full sized keyboard, but it's good enough for most of the things most people do most of the time.


    3. larger screen? maybe by an inch or so. past that, it's no longer a netbook, it's a laptop.

    It IS larger - and it includes a webcam as well. And a microphone. and isn't glossy.


    4. by the time you add a larger HDD, the price balloons to over $600/$700, no? at least that's what I've seen. at that point, you're out of the netbook price range and into laptops again.

    No - not really. 160Gb netbooks - <�300 - that's an order of magnitude more storage than the basic iPad - for less money. You could whack a 500gb drive in for �60/$100 and still be WELL under the price of the 32 Gig iPad (without 3G)


    5. they all use Windows i.e. What good is a Ferrari body with all the bells and whistles if the engine is from a Hyundai


    Oh god - car analogies. the OS on a netbook isn't as pretty as an iPad - but it can do a lot LOT more.



    Again, I guess it's a matter of opinion. I do acknowledge that you bring valid points, but it just seems like, at that point, you're talking about a laptop, not a netbook.

    I'm talking about my Samsung NC10 - a 10" netbook. Cheaper than a base spec iPad.





    motivational quotes pictures. Inspirational Quotes-Accept
  • Inspirational Quotes-Accept



  • alent1234
    Mar 25, 08:53 AM
    I once sat on a plane next to an intellectual property lawyer who was commuting to NYC for work from Rochester. As it turned out he had once worked for EK and was now working in the city.

    When I conveyed my surprised over how strange it was that Eastman Kodak was lagging behind in digital imaging and still focused on film considering they were responsible for much of the technology behind digital imaging, he basically inferred that EK's leadership mismanaged their patent goldmine.

    i bet they had people there with MBA's from good schools running financial what if's and telling management to avoid digital because they will make less money due to not selling the film or anything other than the camera



    more...


    motivational quotes pictures. How to get motivational quotes
  • How to get motivational quotes



  • eemsTV
    Apr 19, 09:52 AM
    so the white iphone might come with done updates?





    motivational quotes pictures. Motivational Quotes
  • Motivational Quotes



  • firestarter
    Apr 5, 07:22 PM
    Frankly Apple should just commit to Thunderbolt and put those ports right on there. There is really no need for any other port.

    Except they want to sell iPhones and iPads to PC owners who will probably have USB3, not Thunderbolt.



    more...


    motivational quotes pictures. motivational Life Quotes
  • motivational Life Quotes



  • Mac-Addict
    Oct 25, 03:47 PM
    gonna try to get there for 5.59 pm, guess i can queue for sixty seconds, better get a t-shirt though or i will be peeved.

    met line from pinner so may be late if there are delays. hope they still have some copies of Tiger left as i need one for my old eMac. should be on sale right?

    i hear that hamleys will be selling Leopard for �49.00 on the day and starting at 5.45 pm. also free beer and a wink from the cashier with every copy sold.

    see you all soon.

    Pfft if you think you're getting a t-shirt at 5:59 you're living in a dream world :P





    motivational quotes pictures. Wallpaper Inspirational Quotes
  • Wallpaper Inspirational Quotes



  • iBlue
    Dec 18, 11:09 AM
    Well I've not yet appeared in the news. Note that when I talk about the rebellious crowd, I'm referring to more than just you and the peopl in this thread. There has been a total overreaction to it in the news and by 'celebrities' over the country. In any case, that's not irony.
    I haven't noticed but I'm not following it all that closely. Just bought my track and hoped for it to work out.

    I meant it was ironic that the most seriously I've taken this is in talking to you after having said to you that you may be taking it too seriously.

    I sincerely hope not. I'd rather have anything other than a poor metal track being played continually on the radio over the festive period.
    Hey, it can't be worse than Spice Girls and many other (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christmas_number_one_singles_%28UK%29) odd choices.





    motivational quotes pictures. 101 motivational quotes
  • 101 motivational quotes



  • firestarter
    May 4, 12:55 AM
    How do you know that that Sony prototype didn't come about as a result from work at UDC (funded by DARPA)?

    I don't know. Does the US military usually sell its tech to the Japanese?

    Seems to me that it's a technology lots of people are working on in parallel.

    Consumer forces made flight widespread. Military forces make flight feasible. Hitler's minions didn't invent the jet engine and solid booster to deliver packages and orbit weather sensors.

    Nice example. Frank Whittle (http://inventors.about.com/library/inventors/bljetengine.htm) received the first jet engine patent in 1930. He had been in the Air Force, but they wouldn't sponsor his research - so the development was privately funded and finally demonstrated in 1937.

    Intercontental flight was made widespread after we decided to work on carring warheads across the ocean vs ppl. In 1940's who woulda funded a massive manhatten project to see if we can make it heat up some water...theoretically.

    I think you're confusing fission and fusion.

    The need for computer networks to survive a nuclear war now enable's us to read eachother's posts and take advantage of the consumerism on top of this web page.

    Darpanet, indeed. But the web itself was developed in peacetime by a man researching at a (non military) Swiss research establishment (http://public.web.cern.ch/public/en/about/web-en.html).

    Many technological advancements are so costly and far-fetched that no reasonable "business" would risk investing a lot of money in it. That's when paranoid governments pick up the tab. I don't think you understand that it's real easy to spend $499 on an iPod with tons of "Apps" on it and say...oh yah, this is like real easy to make because Chinese ppl take 50 cents worth of material and put it together. But before all this was possible, some of the smallest components in that iPhone and the most basic of all "Apps" took a "visionary" with a massivly risky budget to make one blink on some $5 million vaccuum box for the first time in history!


    The first commercial transistors were developed for telecoms by AT&T / Texas instruments (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transistor).

    The integrated circuit was invented in peace time, and it's mass production was spurred as much by the Apollo program (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integrated_circuit) as for defence.

    Interestingly, defence and space are very conservative in their use of technology and CPUs. The increase in CPU power over time has clearly been motivated by commercial market forces (non military).

    Yes, I don't deny that defence money does finance innovation. But that's not the same as implying that innovation wouldn't take place if it wasn't for War. That's clearly nonsense - there's plenty of civil and commercial market forces that also spur development, and the examples you've cited demonstrate a few. War is not an essential for human or technological development, although it may speed it along a little from time to time.





    iGav
    Sep 15, 09:23 AM
    I don't think the situation will arise where we are comparing the speed of the G4 Vs the P5 actually...... ;)





    Liquorpuki
    Mar 11, 04:54 PM
    German and Japan are even better.

    Which is ok because when the car breaks down, you donate twice as much money to your American mechanic





    MightyThor12
    Jan 7, 05:29 PM
    so some people are getting sounds??? I wish crap worked! Seems like my battery is draining faster today after updating fbook, but some of yall said the push really wont eat much battery...is that true??





    cmaier
    Mar 25, 09:52 AM
    The difference here is Samsung settled. With $1billion at stake, Apple will likely fight this to the end. And with countersuits on the line, this will get ugly.

    Companies almost always settle. If it got that far, Apple would too.

    Greedy or not, if Apple and RIM are part of some patent infringement they have to pay up.

    A judge at the ITC already said they don't infringe.

    the patent was granted in 1997 and basically covers previewing the picture on the little LCD screen.

    No it doesn't. It covers a particular way of producing different sets of image data, one for the sensor and one for the LCD screen, using specific types of color filtering, etc. The patent pre-supposes that previewing the picture on the LCD screen already existed.

    http://www.google.com/finance?q=kodak

    Kodak's stock is up 11.5% today. (as a result of this news?)


    Unlikely - all that happens if the earlier judge is overruled is that more proceedings happen. It's not like anything that happens today means an immediate payout.

    I would really like to read the patent. Yes, there are some very generic patents out there; some are upheld others are not. Going based on only what I have heard; a 1997 patent for a preview of a picture may not hold water.

    See above. Patent doesn't claim the idea of using a preview screen.





    rodpascoe
    Sep 25, 10:45 AM
    Your friend sounds like a dork. "OOOH, my HP has a Core 2 Duo! I AM SO l33t!"

    Give me a break.

    Bet OSX zooms on it though! Oh, wait, hang on..... nope it can't run it can it?!

    :cool: :rolleyes: