dodge journey 2012

images 2012 Dodge Journey: based Fiat dodge journey 2012. base of the Dodge Journey,
  • base of the Dodge Journey,



  • mnq1979
    10-23 10:36 AM
    Bad idea to leave after two days. He should allow for 3 business days at least and then go to Pak.

    I had my visa stamping done in Canada this summer and got the visa in 2 business days. My appointment was Wednesday and got the passport with visa stamped on Friday afternoon . This is the best case scenario.

    And yes I'm from Pakistan :)

    Ok, thanks for the info...really appreciate it...will let him know to stay atleast 3-4 days and then leave.....by the way did u go to Ottawa for stamping or some place else in canada?





    wallpaper base of the Dodge Journey, dodge journey 2012. SRT-prepped Dodge Journey R/T
  • SRT-prepped Dodge Journey R/T



  • sk2006
    08-19 01:09 PM
    I did reply same questions from many people before.
    Give me green.

    See the linkhttp://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=271903#post271903

    About ADIT:
    ADIT=Alien Documentation Identification & Telecommunication Systems.
    Could mean biometrics not up to date or just stamp in passport.
    Either way they will tell you what they want.

    ADIT (I-551) stamping


    Applicant appears at local USCIS for ADIT processing, as outlined in AOS approval letter. Applicant will not be scheduled for an ADIT appointment, ADIT processing is done by "walk-in" basis ONLY.


    Once the applicant adjusts his/her status by completing ADIT processing, s/he is given the I-551 permanent resident stamp in his/her passport.

    Thanks Dealsnet.





    dodge journey 2012. 2011 Dodge Journey: Family
  • 2011 Dodge Journey: Family



  • loudobbs
    08-06 11:23 AM
    My lawyer screwed up when he filed mu I140. He filed it under EB3 instead of EB2 even though the labor was approved under EB2. He filed a new EB2 I140 PP on MAy 23 and it is still pending.

    :(



    I have a EB2 - I140 (PERM) pending at Texas from 06/2006 and another EB3-I140 (RIR) pending from 06/2007. When my lawyer filed the EB2-I140, he filed it with a copy of labor from DOL (not original hard copy). He says he did not know it would cause such a delay. My EB3-I140 however was filed on labor approved from the Dallas BEC. It was filed with the original copy of labor. Are there any people like me, who have endured a long wait because they did not have the original labor ? Please post your experiences here .......





    2011 SRT-prepped Dodge Journey R/T dodge journey 2012. Rebadged Dodge Journey
  • Rebadged Dodge Journey



  • ThanksIV
    07-17 06:32 PM
    IV had done so much to me, donation is the least thing I can do.
    Thanks IV!:D

    Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 3:57 PM PDT
    Google Order #9660370406*****


    Shipping Status Qty Item Price
    Not yet shipped 1 Contribute 100 $100.00
    Tax (CA) : $0.00
    Total: $100.00



    more...


    dodge journey 2012. 2012 Dodge Avenger RT
  • 2012 Dodge Avenger RT



  • bogati
    07-27 11:45 PM
    Hi there,

    In my experience, Maryland Driver license is the easiest license to get. I moved from Ohio when I was on Student OPT. I had Ohio Driver license and I went to Maryland DMV and got license for 5 years. I am wondering why you did not get Maryland license.





    dodge journey 2012. Based On the Dodge Journey
  • Based On the Dodge Journey



  • HumHongeKamiyab
    01-02 11:37 AM
    The % displayed here is inconsequential. As about 90% of people who have not received their FP notice would vote, but only about 5% of people who have received the FP notice would do the same (As they see more interesting thread somewhere). But I am glad someone atleast created a thread and we see 40 odd people who are in the same situation.

    I applied for 485 on july 12th to NSC, case transfered to TSC. Have not got FP for both me and my wife.

    there are about 40%..... so lots of them....



    more...


    dodge journey 2012. Dodge Journey.
  • Dodge Journey.



  • StuckInTheMuck
    08-07 10:47 AM
    I filed mine, and my wife's, July 2 ('07) without medical, got status alert "RFE notice sent" Aug 4, guessing medical (have doc appointment tomorrow).





    2010 2011 Dodge Journey: Family dodge journey 2012. 2012 Dodge Journey: based Fiat
  • 2012 Dodge Journey: based Fiat



  • raysaikat
    02-18 01:37 AM
    All, Help me understand this.
    If I look at this link below on # of immigrant visa's approved every year for for each country it shows the total for India (all category EB 1-5) as
    06 -10.7k
    05 -46K
    04 - 39k
    03 - 20k
    02 - 41k
    01 - 41k

    Am I reading this right because this certainly is more than the country limit. Also the total # of visa's given seem to be more than the annual limit. I thought there were some 250k visas that were lost, were the limits higher during these years?

    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html

    Under each link look for - Immigrant Visas Issued (by Foreign State Chargeability or Area of Birth): Fiscal Year 2006 (preliminary data)

    Any unused visas are allocated to retrogressed countries in the last quarter of each year. That's why a country may get more than $10K visas.



    more...


    dodge journey 2012. journey 2011 dodge journey
  • journey 2011 dodge journey



  • akhilmahajan
    05-03 06:51 AM
    Seems like a lot of people are waiting........
    hopefully things will move fast...........





    hair Rebadged Dodge Journey dodge journey 2012. 2011 Dodge Journey
  • 2011 Dodge Journey



  • wrsquared
    October 27th, 2003, 06:29 PM
    ...On another level, the structure brought back childhood memories of my grandparents' farmhouse.

    On yet another level, I was facinated by all the small details - mortar, wrought iron fence, and the leaves turning colors.

    Generally, these sorts of images are what I connect with, the ones that I can't quite (or at least instantly) figure out what I'm looking at. Is this a wall, a sculpture, are those windows or doorways am I inside looking out or outside looking in.

    It's also worth noting that there is no trace of the "rule of thirds" in that image...

    Don

    Don,

    Thx for the feedback. As I read through your self-critique, I kept saying to myself, "Yah! that's it!" Good shot, good eye for the right stuff.

    As to Steve's comment on the dandelion....Sorry, Steve, I gotta disagree. Instead of a full frame of the dandelion I rather like the cut-off edges. What makes this one for me is that (at first glance) it's not necessarily a dandelion, but could be a firework sparkler or fireflies between the camera and the “brown something” in the center. I like photos that redefine themselves the more you look at them. Another aspect of the less-than-full-frame that appeals to me; It reminds me of a somewhat famous painting.

    Remember the Norman Rockwell painting that had the “No Swimming” sign in the center of focus with boys (wet and in various levels of undress) running through the frame? Some of the boys had not been “caught” because they had already made it through the frame. (You could only see their heels). There are other boys that are still trying to make it into and through the frame. Apparently these boys got “caught” swimming when the others didn’t. This dandelion photo (if you envision the counter-clockwise spin that the seed stems suggest) seem to be moving the entire subject matter from right to left. Kinda gives me a sense of motion to an obviously static object.

    Or….it could be a dandelion...slightly less than full frame.



    more...


    dodge journey 2012. 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8
  • 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8



  • eastindia
    05-14 02:19 PM
    It is a very sad story. We people who have legal status feel very very lucky after reading his story. We can only imagine what this poor kid was going tough mentally. He did not have the right to education in college, could not drive and could not pursue his interests. He could not even go back to his country because he did not know anything else other than USA.

    These kids deserve a better life than constantly living a life of fear and hopelessness.





    hot 2012 Dodge Avenger RT dodge journey 2012. Recently, 2011 Dodge Journey
  • Recently, 2011 Dodge Journey



  • ski_dude12
    01-07 10:08 PM
    lol @ Bangalored
    the existing jobs have been bangalored...



    more...


    house Dodge Journey Hits Dealer Lots dodge journey 2012. Dodge Journey #39;11 #39;12 2011
  • Dodge Journey #39;11 #39;12 2011



  • apahilaj
    05-29 01:39 PM
    Yes file the G-28 forms as well..thats what i did too..

    I didn't file G-28 form since I was filing myself. Isn't G-28 only required if some one else is representing you?

    I've got the receipt notices for EAD as well. Will see what happens next.





    tattoo Based On the Dodge Journey dodge journey 2012. in Europe-Dodge Journey to
  • in Europe-Dodge Journey to



  • NELLAIKUMAR
    01-26 12:20 PM
    Who deleted it?

    I am glad that the Admins have deleted it. It really was a stupid question about a specific race...



    more...


    pictures Dodge Journey. dodge journey 2012. 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8
  • 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8



  • niceguy
    02-22 06:22 PM
    For me they accepted interfiling and it introduced another problem. I had 140/485 filed with sub LC and before they looked at this concurrent file, another I140 with my original LC approved. Both are in EB2. We asked uscis to use my second approved I140 in place of pending I140 (lc sub). After 6 months, they looked at my concurrent file, sent rfe and denied my first I140 as they didn't agree my BITS-pilani MS is equal to US masters.

    Then they looked at our request on interfiling that was sent 6 months before, then sent an intent to revoke on my approved I140 too with the same reason. Our attorney replied this time equating my AMIETE to US bachelors since they any way denied with Masters. We are still waiting after 2 months+.

    The moral is, they accept the interfiling, but it takes time for them to put it in your file - some one said 2-3 months. You don't receive any ack on successful interfiling though.

    Hope this helps.





    dresses Recently, 2011 Dodge Journey dodge journey 2012. Dodge Journey headed to Europe
  • Dodge Journey headed to Europe



  • surabhi
    10-17 03:52 PM
    Widely known as payroll tax is actually FICA tax (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Insurance_Contributions_Act_tax) 6.2 % of federal and 1.5% of medicare...together coming close to 8%. I'm not aware of any state component above this 8%...
    But do consider your desi employer needs to carry a liability insurance of 1 million, otherwise most established vendors and clients won't work with him...He needs to pay premium on that depending on how many consultant are working....

    So practically, claim as they may, NO consultancy firm can pay you 90% of your billing and still do business profitably.... They are hiding something behind their numbers...

    If you are getting 85% of the billing and your consultancy is paying your payroll taxes and you are paying your medical insurance premium, consider that as a very good deal... I personally could manage 80% of the billing while I was doing consulting...

    I agree. 90% of the bill rate never includes the employer taxes portion.

    It all adds up. It may not be profitable as one assumes. The relocation costs, medical insurance, unpaid vacation days, unpaid holidays..



    more...


    makeup journey 2011 dodge journey dodge journey 2012. Dodge Journey Hits Dealer Lots
  • Dodge Journey Hits Dealer Lots



  • sunny1000
    11-19 06:23 PM
    Thanks everyone for replying. My I797 shows all the correct dates (ND and RD). Infact, the date online matches the notice date. So, I guess it is ok.





    girlfriend in Europe-Dodge Journey to dodge journey 2012. 2010 Dodge Journey
  • 2010 Dodge Journey



  • kirupa
    01-02 12:56 AM
    Oh, I wasn't planning on banning any AS1 projects. I don't really care which version of AS people use. Sen could probably use AS4 if he wanted to!

    I was just curious to know if our canadian friend was thinking of using AS1.

    :P





    hairstyles 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 dodge journey 2012. Home » Related quot;dodge journey
  • Home » Related quot;dodge journey



  • snathan
    02-17 08:19 PM
    currently iam working with vsginc they filed my greencard processing through different company axiom
    i applied for 485 and iam past 180 days
    i have never been on axiom payroll
    can anybody tell me can i use ac21 portability ?
    Thanks

    You did your GC for future employement and never worked for them. Now you want to use AC21. Do you think this as a fraud. You will get into trouble sooner or later.





    gultie2k
    07-07 11:37 AM
    Kalyan, sorry to hear your case.
    What reasons were you given for the denial of your case?





    Blog Feeds
    02-08 06:10 PM
    Immigration Visa Attorney Blog Has Just Posted the Following:
    As immigration attorneys with very strong roots in the immigrant communities of Los Angeles, the lawyers at Fong & Chun stay current on legislative developments that could affect our clients and their families. On 15 December 2009, over ninety House Democrats unveiled a comprehensive immigration reform bill. The bill is called the Comprehensive Immigration Reform for America's Security and Prosperity Act of 2009 (CIR-ASAP).

    President Obama has said there should be comprehensive immigration reform. The bill includes an "earned" legalization program. The program as currently proposed would allow undocumented people in the USA as of 15 December 2009 to apply for legalization. There would be special, more lenient rules for young persons. Many people want to call this an "amnesty," but it is important to see all the details about the program before getting too excited.

    There are other provisions for "visa recapture" to reduce waiting times and backlogs. This bill would also put a new employment-eligibility-verification system into place. There would be harsh penalties for hiring unauthorized workers.

    These proposed changes are very exciting; however, we must remember that this bill is only a PROPOSAL. It will have many reincarnations before a final bill passes, if a bill passes at all. The President has said he wants CIR on his desk by the end of 2010, but there are obviously many other things occupying the attention of Congress at this time. Stay tuned. --jcf





    More... (http://www.immigrationvisaattorneyblog.com/2010/02/immigration-reform-bill-introd.html)