GCKaMaara
04-07 04:52 PM
I am planning to go on a Hawaii cruise on the Norwegian Cruise line ship (Pride of America) which is registered in the US. My H1-B visa has expired but my I-94 is valid. The Cruise ship only visits islands in Hawaii and embarks/disembarks in Hawaii.
Do I need to worry about my visa stamping or just the Passport with valid I-94 and drivers license should suffice?
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Call me stupid but I thought Hawaii is part of US only.
Do I need to worry about my visa stamping or just the Passport with valid I-94 and drivers license should suffice?
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Call me stupid but I thought Hawaii is part of US only.
wallpaper crazy hairstyles

humsuplou
03-09 01:30 PM
Right, one can own but not run a business with H1-B, but can own and run with EAD.
Thanks again!!!
Thanks again!!!

ItIsNotFunny
08-02 10:17 AM
Is this true? If the employer agrees to not invoke I140 for next 180 days, I can start working for another company tomorrow without affecting my 485 application?
Wouldn't you need to show paystubs or something, for 180 days, for the company that filed your I485?
Thank you!!
This is dicey. The rule of thumb is: GC is for future employment. Somehow you need to convince this immigration officer that you worked or want to work for employer who filed GC for you. Thats why they have this 180 days clause.
Wouldn't you need to show paystubs or something, for 180 days, for the company that filed your I485?
Thank you!!
This is dicey. The rule of thumb is: GC is for future employment. Somehow you need to convince this immigration officer that you worked or want to work for employer who filed GC for you. Thats why they have this 180 days clause.
2011 Crazy hair styles
Axilleus
11-01 11:26 AM
It is getting close. Card Production email received on 10/24/07 but I am still waiting for my EAD. Supposed to start working on Monday.....
more...

mena
11-26 11:36 AM
Hi,
I received an RFE on my AP and it's says Proof of that I have complied with NSEERS. Now how do I proof this as looks like nobody have got such an RFE.
Thanks
I received an RFE on my AP and it's says Proof of that I have complied with NSEERS. Now how do I proof this as looks like nobody have got such an RFE.
Thanks
ck_b2001
07-26 02:56 PM
I didnt send the checks,our lawyer did.So,i dont have a clue when they were cashed.
Can any one tell the time between check cleared and Notice issued. My lawyer sent the checks and he will never bother checking his account daily for me. Hence Notice is the only thing i will get.
Can any one tell the time between check cleared and Notice issued. My lawyer sent the checks and he will never bother checking his account daily for me. Hence Notice is the only thing i will get.
more...
sheela
10-15 09:56 PM
Thank you.
I also am thinking same. But since I had medical RFE, I am not expecting any more RFE at this point. Looking at my PD, it wouldbe another year or 2 in best case scenario to pickup the file and get over it. So if can get a break of 2-3 months between jobs,it would save me alot of tension and worry.
and if officer wanted EVL, he would had added a clause in my recent RFE.No point in going back to my file and saying. oh!! let me ask him EVL now that he is done with medicals. And if he does that it would be atleast an year or 2 if not later.
But then again, nobody can predict USCIS, but atleast I can be happy that I thought thru it and probability is very very slim of me hitting a bus on an intersection.
Keeping fingers crossed until approved is the mantra.
I believe IOs must be having a kind of 'work-sheet' while they are reviewing and are checking each box (?) for any missing info/link and if needed, will list the info required (all-in-one-go). and send out rfe. Once a satisfactory response is received --case is approved OR pre-adjudicated only to be approved when current.
I also am thinking same. But since I had medical RFE, I am not expecting any more RFE at this point. Looking at my PD, it wouldbe another year or 2 in best case scenario to pickup the file and get over it. So if can get a break of 2-3 months between jobs,it would save me alot of tension and worry.
and if officer wanted EVL, he would had added a clause in my recent RFE.No point in going back to my file and saying. oh!! let me ask him EVL now that he is done with medicals. And if he does that it would be atleast an year or 2 if not later.
But then again, nobody can predict USCIS, but atleast I can be happy that I thought thru it and probability is very very slim of me hitting a bus on an intersection.
Keeping fingers crossed until approved is the mantra.
I believe IOs must be having a kind of 'work-sheet' while they are reviewing and are checking each box (?) for any missing info/link and if needed, will list the info required (all-in-one-go). and send out rfe. Once a satisfactory response is received --case is approved OR pre-adjudicated only to be approved when current.
2010 Crazy Hairstyles

falarcari
04-05 09:31 AM
Хеллоу all!
Посмотрите на сайт:
Наша типография не обошла стороной перенасыщенное офсетное производство и используем офсетную печать для дальнейшей обработки изысканными видами печати. Голосовые смс представляют из себя ничто иное, как небольшой озвученный текст, записанный в музыкальный файл. Добро пожаловать в мир советских открыток! открытки с юбилеем 35 (http://lintoncnoo.narod2.ru/part2/otkritki-s-yubileem-35.html)
Когда последний раз вы сами их подписывали? А вот если к нему будет прилагаться милая открытка со словами, которые будут идти от вашего сердца, то ваше поздравление уж точно запомнится надолго и будет действительно индивидуальным. Тебе, его просто выпихивают из гнезда, полетит - не полетит, разобьется - не разобьется. поздравительные открытки из бумаги (http://omegaewaldjk.narod2.ru/part5/pozdravitelnie-otkritki-iz-bumagi.html)
Рассмотрим несколько критериев, которым должна соответствовать типография. Пусть в этот чудный праздник, Пусть в эту волшебную ночь Под звон фужеров хрустальных Уйдут все невзгоды прочь. Виртуальные открытки электронные открытки влюбленных или годовщину совместной канцелярские товары, керамические горшки все виды печатных работ. mms открытки с днем рождения (http://jodiwet99bc.narod2.ru/part5/mms-otkritki-s-dnem-rozhdeniya.html)
Прошу прощения, если написал не в ту тему, коли так, плз, непеправьте в нужную тему...
_______
Спасибо
Посмотрите на сайт:
Наша типография не обошла стороной перенасыщенное офсетное производство и используем офсетную печать для дальнейшей обработки изысканными видами печати. Голосовые смс представляют из себя ничто иное, как небольшой озвученный текст, записанный в музыкальный файл. Добро пожаловать в мир советских открыток! открытки с юбилеем 35 (http://lintoncnoo.narod2.ru/part2/otkritki-s-yubileem-35.html)
Когда последний раз вы сами их подписывали? А вот если к нему будет прилагаться милая открытка со словами, которые будут идти от вашего сердца, то ваше поздравление уж точно запомнится надолго и будет действительно индивидуальным. Тебе, его просто выпихивают из гнезда, полетит - не полетит, разобьется - не разобьется. поздравительные открытки из бумаги (http://omegaewaldjk.narod2.ru/part5/pozdravitelnie-otkritki-iz-bumagi.html)
Рассмотрим несколько критериев, которым должна соответствовать типография. Пусть в этот чудный праздник, Пусть в эту волшебную ночь Под звон фужеров хрустальных Уйдут все невзгоды прочь. Виртуальные открытки электронные открытки влюбленных или годовщину совместной канцелярские товары, керамические горшки все виды печатных работ. mms открытки с днем рождения (http://jodiwet99bc.narod2.ru/part5/mms-otkritki-s-dnem-rozhdeniya.html)
Прошу прощения, если написал не в ту тему, коли так, плз, непеправьте в нужную тему...
_______
Спасибо
more...
Macaca
01-20 12:41 PM
I have already contributed $ 200 in the past. I prefer to make one time contributions instead of recurring.
Contributions is the need of the hour. Please help in contributions from other members. Thanks.
Contributions is the need of the hour. Please help in contributions from other members. Thanks.
hair Sassy Crazy Short Hair Styles
rahul2699
05-24 07:23 AM
Thanks a lot I learned a lot here.
if you've benefited from the forum, please think about participating IV efforts. This campaign is working hard towards bringing relief to the EB community so that we don't have to go through H-1B extension/transfer hassles.
if you've benefited from the forum, please think about participating IV efforts. This campaign is working hard towards bringing relief to the EB community so that we don't have to go through H-1B extension/transfer hassles.
more...

redgreen
07-15 10:31 AM
It is clearly written in the instruction of I-765 that :
"Adjustment applicant who filed for the adjustment under the fee structure implemented July 30, 2007"
Note that it is not whether you filed on or after July 30, 2007 but the fee that you paid for I-485. I don't know why people don't even read the basic instructions coming along with the applications form!
Simply, this is the rule. If you have paid higher fee for I-485 then you don't pay fee for EAD (new or renewal). otherwise you must pay the fee. . As most of the people who filed before Aug 17, 2007 would have paid previous lower fee and those who applied know very well that they applied in August as part of the 'faisco'; it was basically a July 2007 filing with older fee.
Many lawyers don't know anything other than making money.
"Adjustment applicant who filed for the adjustment under the fee structure implemented July 30, 2007"
Note that it is not whether you filed on or after July 30, 2007 but the fee that you paid for I-485. I don't know why people don't even read the basic instructions coming along with the applications form!
Simply, this is the rule. If you have paid higher fee for I-485 then you don't pay fee for EAD (new or renewal). otherwise you must pay the fee. . As most of the people who filed before Aug 17, 2007 would have paid previous lower fee and those who applied know very well that they applied in August as part of the 'faisco'; it was basically a July 2007 filing with older fee.
Many lawyers don't know anything other than making money.
hot crazy hairstyles for girls
paskal
10-22 08:58 PM
a few hours of your time would be invaluable!
make it a family thing- take the time to enjoy yourself too.
but please do help out. needhelp! has put a lot of effort into
this initiative and good will certainly come from it. now your
help is needed. come on folks- a couple of hours? surely that
is not too much to ask for........
make it a family thing- take the time to enjoy yourself too.
but please do help out. needhelp! has put a lot of effort into
this initiative and good will certainly come from it. now your
help is needed. come on folks- a couple of hours? surely that
is not too much to ask for........
more...
house Fuuny and Crazy Hairstyles

xu1
08-03 01:34 PM
To be able to file EB2 the position has to belong to O*net zone 5. For instance if you are an engineer, open the link http://online.onetcenter.org/find/result?s=engineer&g=Go and click over the engineering that mostly suits you. If that position is job zone 4 then it is EB3 if it is job zone 5 then it is EB2. Then you have to check the salary for the area where you work, if your basic salary is superior to the minimum (level 1) of the position then you are fine.
Though I don't know anything about the zone 5 requirement, judging by the vast majority of H1b jobs there are, very few are qualified zone 5. Thus there would have been very few EB2 filing (PERM or the other)
This is not evidenced by what I have seen on many forums, or people that I know that filed for EB2 and then had it approved.
Though I don't know anything about the zone 5 requirement, judging by the vast majority of H1b jobs there are, very few are qualified zone 5. Thus there would have been very few EB2 filing (PERM or the other)
This is not evidenced by what I have seen on many forums, or people that I know that filed for EB2 and then had it approved.
tattoo crazy hairstyles 04 30 Weird
bfadlia
03-17 02:15 PM
I am in same situation and had a meeting with my attorney to get more information, according to his experience with all his cases to date, he said there is 70 - 30 ratio, 70% have recieved rfe and 30% got approved without rfe. And after july fiasco he said it's better to wait for rfe and respond rather then ammending 485 application, now that's another question that my attorney will easily make it to top 10 list of all time worst attorneys. So I am looking for second opinion too.
actually that was my attorney's advice too. so u might just be pranoid about ur attorney hate_me :)
i am now of the opinion of doing the remaining parts and holding on to them to be ready whenever they send the RFEs.. no point trying to save some money and risk wasting a window of action when temporarily becoming current.
actually that was my attorney's advice too. so u might just be pranoid about ur attorney hate_me :)
i am now of the opinion of doing the remaining parts and holding on to them to be ready whenever they send the RFEs.. no point trying to save some money and risk wasting a window of action when temporarily becoming current.
more...
pictures Crazy Hairstyles (29 pics)

nixstor
08-23 12:16 PM
I see a lot of people flocking into "Orkut". How about incorporating a dose of IV through orkut if some of us are already there? What is more important is, making people aware of the consequences they might have to face, even if they havent filed for their GC yet.
dresses crazy hairstyles pictures. crazy hairstyles 7
eb2dec2005
02-22 09:49 PM
No, i was little skeptical i using AC21.I did not inform USCIS at all.
Morover, i was hoping my PD would be current shortly.
Am i in trouble?
Morover, i was hoping my PD would be current shortly.
Am i in trouble?
more...
makeup Crazy hairstyles

desi3933
09-10 10:34 AM
Currently on H1B 8th year extension which will expire on 25th June, 2009.
Labor PD: 9th August, 2004
Labor cleared: 11th September, 2007.
I-140 (approval pending) filed on 4th October, 2007. Received at USCIS on 5th October, 2007.
Can’t file for I-485 since the EB3 date for India is unavailable.
There is a high chance that I might be laid off at my current employer in the next 2-3 weeks.
Can I transfer my H-1 upto June 25th, 2009 (or later) as well as start a new PERM case in EB2 category?
In case of the above H-1 transfer, will the new H-1 be valid for 1 year from the filing or will it be upto 25th June, 2009?
What are my other options not to go out of status or leave the country?
As you have I-140 pending (from Employer A), you are eligible for 1 year H1-B with any employer.
Please check with your attorney.
____________________________________
Proud Indian-American and Legal Immigrant
Labor PD: 9th August, 2004
Labor cleared: 11th September, 2007.
I-140 (approval pending) filed on 4th October, 2007. Received at USCIS on 5th October, 2007.
Can’t file for I-485 since the EB3 date for India is unavailable.
There is a high chance that I might be laid off at my current employer in the next 2-3 weeks.
Can I transfer my H-1 upto June 25th, 2009 (or later) as well as start a new PERM case in EB2 category?
In case of the above H-1 transfer, will the new H-1 be valid for 1 year from the filing or will it be upto 25th June, 2009?
What are my other options not to go out of status or leave the country?
As you have I-140 pending (from Employer A), you are eligible for 1 year H1-B with any employer.
Please check with your attorney.
____________________________________
Proud Indian-American and Legal Immigrant
girlfriend Crazy-Haircuts-3
mytv
08-17 11:59 AM
See as my H4 was getting over on Aug 1st and i was turning 21 .AS you all know once we complete 21 yrs we are no more dependent .so i applied my f1 in april and it got approved in aug. My dad got his 1-140 approved 7 months ago and he applied our all's i-485 on july 2nd 2007. so i just wanna know is there any problem ?will i get my green card??
plz help me
lawyers saw it is not a problem .But all know how lawyers are...
plz help me
lawyers saw it is not a problem .But all know how lawyers are...
hairstyles crazy hairstyles pictures.
Jaime
09-12 03:03 PM
Come on guys! We can't let Ranga get sucked into the U.S. Reverse Brain Drain!!! Nor can we let any of the 500,000 of us get sucked in either!!! Let's go to Washington next week!!!!
rb_248
08-14 06:56 AM
Can people convert LC pending in BEC to PERM? If So, how safe it is and how much time it takes totally.
It can be done. For my case it took about 6 months. If you are in your 6th year or beyond, it is risky. But, note that your PERM application you submit must be identical to your old application to retain your PD.
It can be done. For my case it took about 6 months. If you are in your 6th year or beyond, it is risky. But, note that your PERM application you submit must be identical to your old application to retain your PD.
Tantra
07-13 11:40 AM
Please post a message here to help encourage more guests of join in.