Mitthrawnuruodo
Feb 21, 01:16 PM
This happens from time to time with some of my e-mail accounts, too... It happens because the server is down, for whatever reason... I normally just hit 'escape' and let the account be offline for a while (you'll see a ~ symbol or a ! in a triangle next to the accounts inbox (and all folders on an IMAP account)). Then when you assume the server is back up you just hit the ~ and then 'check mail', and assuming you keep your password on the keychain you will not have to re-enter the password (if the server requests it, chances are it's still down, just try again a bit later). If the sign is the ! then you'll, get a 'go online' question...
AriX
Oct 19, 05:06 PM
Really? I think they're great. I've had much better service with them compared to the Apple stores, hands down.
Maybe I just had a bad experience...
Maybe I just had a bad experience...

Hans Brix
Apr 20, 07:42 PM
I knew I should have bought bigger guns.
baby duck monge
Jan 12, 08:50 PM
you could also use adiumx as your chat program if you don't already. there is a script you can download to control hidden dock prefs, etc, that would let you turn that on and off.
more...
Evoken
May 2, 06:41 AM
Thats a very nice reel man, good work! :)
kyledecot
Jun 18, 10:36 PM
I'll be there. I also didn't pre-order one so I'll make sure to get there early (4:30 AM)
more...
ActionableMango
Apr 25, 07:13 PM
If you order quickly you can try the following Superbiiz coupon code for 15% off, but it may have already expired.
RABBIT15
RABBIT15
appleguy123
May 17, 10:08 AM
Publicity really boosts these auctions. They're easy to miss if you're not paying attention the week the auction is on.
If you hadn't mentioned it maybe nobody would have noticed and you could have got it for the $100 reserve as the only bidder!
I don't trust how stable this Newton will be. I was searching for NEwtons on eBay when I found it. Just thought that I would help the guy out/ get more info by making a thread about it.
If you hadn't mentioned it maybe nobody would have noticed and you could have got it for the $100 reserve as the only bidder!
I don't trust how stable this Newton will be. I was searching for NEwtons on eBay when I found it. Just thought that I would help the guy out/ get more info by making a thread about it.
more...
ChoMomma
Dec 3, 12:23 AM
WHen posting pics of your system online people need to start adding watermarks so idiots like these won't reuse them for posting Ads on CL or Ebay or where ever.
They post on CL here in Sacramento as well. Usually we use the Flagging system to get them deleted as quick as possible.. I just wish there was someway they could be filtered or refused from posting.
They post on CL here in Sacramento as well. Usually we use the Flagging system to get them deleted as quick as possible.. I just wish there was someway they could be filtered or refused from posting.

Savage Henry
Sep 16, 04:33 PM
Just wait until more statistics are generated - then you'll see the revealing numbers.
Numbers!!???? I want more than NUMBERS ... I want the blood of the unforgiving weak minded X86 cronies who polute my eyes during every waking moment of my working hours..... :mad:
Fortunately I spend most of my work day asleep at my desk, thus quelling any urges to kill the fools ........
Second pointless rant aside, I'm gonna reckon that this may be the biggest selling PPC unit in the last 4 years, and the design of it, unlike it's 2nd gen predecessor that I love and want buried with me, gives scope for far more development of upgrade and improve.
I sense a second wave of the post '98 good times ...
Numbers!!???? I want more than NUMBERS ... I want the blood of the unforgiving weak minded X86 cronies who polute my eyes during every waking moment of my working hours..... :mad:
Fortunately I spend most of my work day asleep at my desk, thus quelling any urges to kill the fools ........
Second pointless rant aside, I'm gonna reckon that this may be the biggest selling PPC unit in the last 4 years, and the design of it, unlike it's 2nd gen predecessor that I love and want buried with me, gives scope for far more development of upgrade and improve.
I sense a second wave of the post '98 good times ...
more...
Luke Redpath
Jul 25, 07:03 PM
You are quite mistake, this second preview is near feature complete. It needs some polishing, but for the most part it's nearly ready to be shipped.
Sorry, but it is nowhere near ready to be shipped. It easily needs another 3-6 months. It's still buggy, has performance issues and many features are still missing.
Sorry, but it is nowhere near ready to be shipped. It easily needs another 3-6 months. It's still buggy, has performance issues and many features are still missing.
p0intblank
Dec 6, 02:45 PM
MySpace always crashes for me and it gets really annoying. I was hoping for a fix a while ago, but it never came. :(
more...
macfan881
Jul 19, 04:16 PM
Analogy withstanding, he does have a point. The Yankees have ignored Torre as part of their legacy ever since their nasty parting back in 2007.
The Yankees are doing the same with in regards to the Old Stadium.
I think it has to do with the book Ive read some of it and i still think that the book was to soon to be written had Joe written it probably 3 years from now things would have been diffrent.
The Yankees are doing the same with in regards to the Old Stadium.
I think it has to do with the book Ive read some of it and i still think that the book was to soon to be written had Joe written it probably 3 years from now things would have been diffrent.
SthrnCmfrtr
Feb 2, 08:33 PM
Unless it's been stored in a refrigerator, the battery's likely dead (as in DEAD), too.
more...
aussie_geek
Aug 4, 08:10 PM
What is blank screen mode? I don't run mine in screensaver mode, I turn it on and set my computer to stay on and just shut off my monitor.
**edit**
And I'm pretty sure that seti units are always the same size, its folding ones that aren't.
Yes, they are all the same size but the amount of processing required to complete the task differs from unit to unit.
My G5 did a work unit in 45 mins one time. On average it takes less than 2 hours / unit :D. The command line app would be even faster.
I don't run it any more as it apparently rips hard drives and I couldn't be bothered setting up the RAM disk method. It also turns my G5 into a bit of a wind tunnel some times.
aussie_geek
**edit**
And I'm pretty sure that seti units are always the same size, its folding ones that aren't.
Yes, they are all the same size but the amount of processing required to complete the task differs from unit to unit.
My G5 did a work unit in 45 mins one time. On average it takes less than 2 hours / unit :D. The command line app would be even faster.
I don't run it any more as it apparently rips hard drives and I couldn't be bothered setting up the RAM disk method. It also turns my G5 into a bit of a wind tunnel some times.
aussie_geek
orangeclockwork
Jul 9, 05:28 PM
every sellers record seems flawless...the catch is none of them seem to have sold expensive stuff before...they all have sold either baseball cards or cheap books...sounds kind of iffy
more...
ECUpirate44
Feb 7, 11:55 AM
my current ipod has a bunch of song on it that I ripped from cds (okay, and a few illegal downloads). However, that was two computers ago, so I'd have to re-rip the music, provided I still have it.
I can't seem to add the ripped stuff to my itunes on my current computer. I think it has something to do with copy rights, but it could also be b/c I don't know enough about macs.
Is there some way I can transfer those songs to my iTunes? I've heard that some people (like really smart fanboys) know how to do it.
What file type are the songs? If you were able to get the songs onto a CD, im sure you could put them into itunes.
1. Put the CD in
2. Select the CD on the sidebar in iTunes.
3. Select "import from CD"
http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1473#1
BTW, You dont have to be a "fanboy" to google. Don't label us.
I can't seem to add the ripped stuff to my itunes on my current computer. I think it has something to do with copy rights, but it could also be b/c I don't know enough about macs.
Is there some way I can transfer those songs to my iTunes? I've heard that some people (like really smart fanboys) know how to do it.
What file type are the songs? If you were able to get the songs onto a CD, im sure you could put them into itunes.
1. Put the CD in
2. Select the CD on the sidebar in iTunes.
3. Select "import from CD"
http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1473#1
BTW, You dont have to be a "fanboy" to google. Don't label us.
legreve
Feb 28, 06:02 AM
I kinda like the name as well, but what puts me off is something in the whole shaping area of it. It might be a combination of the "I don't know how much I want to tilt" tilt and the handwriting thing going on.
Ehm, I think what I trying to say is that I feel like it would look better if the hand writing had more determination in it and and a light look... like the name when you say... try and say it... Pablished... it's a "to the point" name that sounds like thin lines written in determinate haste on a horizontal line.
Im rambling I know, just pouring out thoughts. :)
Ehm, I think what I trying to say is that I feel like it would look better if the hand writing had more determination in it and and a light look... like the name when you say... try and say it... Pablished... it's a "to the point" name that sounds like thin lines written in determinate haste on a horizontal line.
Im rambling I know, just pouring out thoughts. :)
macpro2000
Aug 3, 09:48 AM
If not, have you filed a bug report?
I asked a friend with that issue and he says he still has it. :(
I asked a friend with that issue and he says he still has it. :(
bartelby
Aug 9, 12:52 AM
I couldn't - The file size is too large. :(
(thanks for pointing that out though) I can downsize it and sacrifice its quality to fit the attachments but I can't replace the current one with it - it won't look right.
You could attach a smaller image for the comp. and also have the larger image because it's so bloody good!!
(thanks for pointing that out though) I can downsize it and sacrifice its quality to fit the attachments but I can't replace the current one with it - it won't look right.
You could attach a smaller image for the comp. and also have the larger image because it's so bloody good!!
G5Unit
Nov 30, 09:42 PM
Umm. I think a new iPod Shuffle goes for 129. I don't know if many people will want to pay $9 less for a used one. Hey but I don't have one! Don't listen to me.
EDIT: Oh shippings free. GREAT DEAL!
EDIT: Oh shippings free. GREAT DEAL!
Mariusz1977
Mar 5, 09:41 PM
While running Handbrake, open the OSX Activity Monitor and look at the CPU usage meter (Command-2). Are both your processors maxed out at full? If so, then it's probably not a question of the Hard drive being too slow, as it's feeding the program with enough data to keep it running full blast.
paolo-
Jan 6, 09:00 PM
How are you plugging them in? If you can get the guitar to work, every thing else should. You should plug the line out from your keyboard to the audio inputs of your tascam. For the mic, it should go into the mic in.
As for returning it, it's not a bad idea. It sounds as though you just plugged things wrong if you can get it to record your guitar. But tascam interfaces are a pain in the ass. Really, I had the L version of the interface and it wouldn't work when I wanted it to. I had to reinstall the drivers countless times, plug and unplug it, restart my computer. And apparently, I'm not the only one to get all of those problem, there's a thread about in the board. They never release new drivers and usually the updates aren't that better. I just hope I can save you the trouble.
As for returning it, it's not a bad idea. It sounds as though you just plugged things wrong if you can get it to record your guitar. But tascam interfaces are a pain in the ass. Really, I had the L version of the interface and it wouldn't work when I wanted it to. I had to reinstall the drivers countless times, plug and unplug it, restart my computer. And apparently, I'm not the only one to get all of those problem, there's a thread about in the board. They never release new drivers and usually the updates aren't that better. I just hope I can save you the trouble.
Stelliform
Sep 12, 09:42 AM
I don't feel like old School. I joined last october, so I missed all of the historic stuff.
What do you guys consider old School.
I consider it members that joined spring 2002 or earlier
What do you guys consider old School.
I consider it members that joined spring 2002 or earlier