constellations in sky

images The Deep Sky Wonders of constellations in sky. constellations in the sky.
  • constellations in the sky.



  • krishnam70
    05-01 05:10 PM
    Thanks for your reply. I am getting the affidavits from my parents, as well as from blood relatives. However, I have been also asked to provide government document stating why mother's name is absent on birth certificate. I am trying to figure out any government law (currently checking births and deaths act of 1969), which can state that name of head-of-household is sufficient for birth certificates. My birth certificate also mentions the Births and Deaths Rules of 1972 of West Bengal, however, I can't locate an online document. If I have to get a statement from court, does anybody have any idea about what would be the template?

    Thanks.

    This is a trickier one. I guess it could be a simple omission on the part of the hospital or municipal authorities. It sucks. May be you can get some kind of 'letter' from the hospital where you were born that it was an omission on their part. You may also apply to the municipal administration to issue you a fresh certificate having both your parents names in the certificate / issue you a letter stating that the name was not furnished by the hospital or not recorded in their records. I am not sure if any of the fellow IVians faced such an issue.

    check if you do something like this. There should be a way out
    http://en.allexperts.com/q/Indian-Law-1798/2009/3/name-correction-birth-certificate.htm
    http://en.allexperts.com/q/Indian-Law-1798/Name-Problem-Birth-Certificate.htm
    http://en.allexperts.com/q/Indian-Law-1798/Change-names-parents-birth.htm


    http://en.allexperts.com/sitesearch.htm?terms=birth+certificate&cnl=Indian-Law-1798&Action.x=0&Action.y=0

    - cheers
    kris





    wallpaper constellations in the sky. constellations in sky. various constellations on
  • various constellations on



  • rjgleason
    October 23rd, 2005, 04:39 AM
    Count me in.....I lived for a couple of years in Walnut Creek and commuted to SFO (California Street) It would be great to meet our West Coast'ers





    constellations in sky. southern sky with no
  • southern sky with no



  • dc2007
    07-24 10:59 PM
    I have seen in this form that lot of people have filed I-485 by themselves after having a hard-time with lawyers. I am also thinking to do the same. But I want to make sure if it is possible in my case.

    Assuming my I-140 get approved (its filed but not approved yet), what documents I need to file I-485 by myself as per following facts:

    1. I have just receipt no. of Labor and I-140.
    2. All the documents are with my attorney which is hired by my employer.

    Can I still file I-485 by myself ?

    Thanks





    2011 various constellations on constellations in sky. Constellations on the starry
  • Constellations on the starry



  • saileshdude
    03-26 03:34 PM
    My husband recieved a transfer notice for his I-485 from TSC saying that the
    "Preliminary Processing of the application has been completed, and it has been transferred to USCIS office at Lee's summit , MO 64064. The office will notify you when they schedule an interview on the application."
    I am the primary applicant and I am on H1. My husband was on H4 and now he is on EAD. My PD is July-04. Is any body in the same situation as me and received such transfer notice. I am really anxious about this. Please let me know is it somethign to worry about and what I take for the interview when I am called.
    I will greatly appreciate any help with this.
    Thanks.

    Seems to me like TSC is processing application based on priority date rather than processing date posted. This seems to be different from NSC which usually goes by the processing date. Lately I have heard of couple of cases whose priority date were or close to being current and they were either sent an RFE or called for interview.

    Anyway to OP, there are bunch of threads here on which talk people talk about their interview experience. All you can do is go through them , talk to your attorney and prepare accordingly.



    more...


    constellations in sky. constellations in the
  • constellations in the



  • vamsi_poondla
    02-04 05:05 PM
    I guess you should be good with your AP . But also there was a thread about one of the IV'ians AP experience at SFO. Please read that so can understand what AP is for and when it can be used as per the IO at SFO airport

    If a DUI can cause automatic rejection of I-485, will this be OK at the Port Of Entry? The answer is obvious. Should do as advised by the attorney not as experienced by others on a forum.





    constellations in sky. -Full night sky projection on
  • -Full night sky projection on



  • hibworker
    09-22 03:18 PM
    Starting EB2 process will be the same as EB3 process. Your company should have a position open that requires atleast Masters degree or Bachelor + 5 years experience. They'll have to go through recruitment process and document that no US citizen or PR was available to fill the position and then file PERM.

    Your EB3 applicaiton will not be affected by this new application.

    The whole process upto I-140 may cost $10k-15k



    more...


    constellations in sky. Duralee Constellations #25172
  • Duralee Constellations #25172



  • REQUIRE_GC
    02-15 12:04 PM
    My I140 is pending since MAR 07 (waiting for almost a year)from NSC...still no LUD or decision...its very frustrating:confused:

    See my signature





    2010 southern sky with no constellations in sky. The Deep Sky Wonders of
  • The Deep Sky Wonders of



  • GCVoice
    12-20 11:46 AM
    Yes. she has a valid H4 Visa stamping till Jan 10. and she is landing in Dec last week.

    Thanks in advance



    more...


    constellations in sky. Stars in a Constellation are
  • Stars in a Constellation are



  • wahwah
    01-09 11:44 PM
    i assume you're using cross-chargeability of your husband's country of birth.
    if that is the case, swiss eb2 had current pd, so you should get your gc in 6-9months.EB-2, 485 and 140 submitted in June 2007 concurrently, RD and PD both are June 2007. I borrowed my husband's Swiss nationality. Now 140 approved, AP and EAD got, but NC is still pending.

    Just curious: When will USCIS process my 485? According to my nationality or my husband's? If it's mine, god, I may have to wait for 4, 5 years because of the terrible VB backlog! Is it after 485, everyone no matter which nationality, the processing time should be the same. All the world line up together. Please correct me if I am wrong.





    hair Constellations on the starry constellations in sky. Constellations
  • Constellations



  • ksarin1
    01-13 01:52 PM
    I understand what you're saying.

    I just want to know what should be done moving forward.



    more...


    constellations in sky. night sky#39;s constellation
  • night sky#39;s constellation



  • Irs
    02-10 01:43 PM
    key note....Document and have everything in writing/email/recording...





    hot constellations in the constellations in sky. the pictured constellation
  • the pictured constellation



  • apt29
    08-17 02:59 PM
    Thanks Kondur_007,
    I thought the same about the officer . Now , am in the second category..Have an H1 but my i94 is on H4 stamping ..I hold an Indian passport , do you know if i should get the H1 stamping (first time stamping) in India or can i conveniently get it done in Canada?

    Once get a job offer, or intended join date:

    You need to do a Change of Status from h4 to h1 with USCIS again. Your Lawyer should have more details about it. At that time you get a H1 papers with I94 attached and extended. You can get a ssn, once the H1 becomes active. Cannot get SSN for future effective date H1.



    more...


    house The sky over Honolulu on constellations in sky. quickly in the sky,
  • quickly in the sky,



  • gg_ny
    04-07 04:59 PM
    Can we get an appointment with the President and explain the problems faced by EB immigrants

    Since the 43rd is counting weeks now, may be, one might want talk to all of the three 44-wannabes to extract a promise/create awareness in them and to prime them in advance.





    tattoo -Full night sky projection on constellations in sky. constellations in sky.
  • constellations in sky.



  • 485Mbe4001
    11-18 07:28 PM
    I would suggest trying for EB2 if possible. Due to the recent change in the visa allocation from vertical to horizontal most of the countries in EB 3 will be affected and movement will be slow. I dont know the number of applicants from Russia but dont expect any additional visa due to spillover. We have an applicant from Russia in our company, he applied in Eb2 and received his GC in 2 and a half years. Most of the EB3s are still rotting waiting for 4-6yrs.

    I have H1 visa and my company started processing my GG. They published some ads, and in August applied for the LC. It turned out that they used EB3. They said that LC would be ready by February next year. Then it will take 4 years minimum for other steps. I was very surprised that I was EB3 but not EB2.

    I have couple of questions:

    1. How long does it take if to process it using EB3... 4 years, 5 years?

    2. How long does it take if to process it using EB2? I am from Russia.

    3. Is it possible to switch to EB2 somehow?

    4. If I apply one more time now using Eb2, would it be faster? I will lose time for LC processing.

    5. At what step of GC processing can I change a compamy that I work for?

    Thank you
    Michael



    more...


    pictures Duralee Constellations #25172 constellations in sky. Explore the constellations of
  • Explore the constellations of



  • a1b2c3
    04-15 08:12 PM
    thanks guys for the info. I agree Cathay is probably the best option. I am very skeptical about Air India. Have been hearing negative comments since I was a kid, when my dad a was a frequent overseas business traveller. Things might have changed lately but the bad impressions linger on.

    JAL looks promising too.

    My mom doesn't need the nozzle-bum-wash as much as she needs to sit on the toilet because she cannot squat due to bad knees. And that is available with every airline I imagine.

    I agree though the "bidget" would a plus for some seniors and honestly I think its also cleaner.

    In our case, however, we need leg room, wheel chair facility (very imp), veggie indian food (the food on emirates wasn't up to the mark) and decent service.

    thanks again to everyone for sharing their experiences.





    dresses the pictured constellation constellations in sky. sky as constellations
  • sky as constellations



  • nemadeni
    08-28 03:18 PM
    we recently received 1 year EAD. I called USCIS regarding incorrect Validity period. They told me the send the I765 form again along with original EAD for fixing it.

    Anybody doing this?



    more...


    makeup Stars in a Constellation are constellations in sky. The sky over Honolulu on
  • The sky over Honolulu on



  • arnab221
    04-29 12:30 PM
    Doing smart things like this may get you deported from the US without any chance of return for 5 years . Be honest and follow the law .It against the law to work in one country and get paid in another .





    girlfriend constellations in sky. constellations in sky. Google Sky screen grab
  • Google Sky screen grab



  • rajenk
    02-11 12:56 PM
    Last week my wife's I-485 got an RFE on Medical Examination and Photos. Why is that only my wife got it and not me the primary applicant? Any thoughts. I have read some time ago that if the Medical examinations are 1 year older at the time of application processing they would request for a new one, is that still true?

    Looking for your replies.

    Thanks,
    Raj

    Contributed $300 so far.





    hairstyles night sky#39;s constellation constellations in sky. night sky, which are
  • night sky, which are



  • seaken75
    07-17 10:24 PM
    Do you have the link? Thanks! :)

    If you look at the rules closely on the website, pregnant women are exempted from taking shots. The medical tests should not be a problem.





    gcformeornot
    08-07 09:15 AM
    on this forum will get answers...





    sent4dc
    06-19 03:24 AM
    Hi everyone:


    I have an unusual situation concerning my friend's mother. When he got his green card (about 10 years ago) he filed the green card application for his mother that lived (and still lives) abroad, hoping to alleviate the woes of her getting a short-term traveller's visa every time she traveled to see him.

    She received her green card about 4 years ago, but she doesn't want to live in the US for more than a month. Unfortunately it also gets more and more expensive for them to make her travel to US every year, thus pushing her into a violation of her Permanent Resident status and of the recurring Re-entry Permits (that now shrank to a single year).

    My friend now wants to suggest his mother to relinquish (i.e. give up) her permanent status but his fear is that once done she will not be able to return back to US to visit him. (He has already become a citizen and is not planning to return to his home country.)

    Does anyone here have any suggestions of what could happen if she gives up her permanent resident status?