needhelp!
11-16 01:09 PM
http://picasaweb.google.com/niloufer78/DFWDiwaliMela2007
wallpaper Bee and Lotus Tattoo
Steven-T
February 19th, 2004, 09:52 AM
It could possibly be Kodak prefer Nikon bodies and lenses. Mike
Maybe 5 years ago. Now, lenses?
While the Pro SLR/n is a significant improvement over the 14n, I think it's still a studio camera, and a great one too. In addition, if you got a load of the latest great biggest Nikon 2.8 zooms, which is optimal for the camera, its just a great bargain.
But . . .
Steven
Maybe 5 years ago. Now, lenses?
While the Pro SLR/n is a significant improvement over the 14n, I think it's still a studio camera, and a great one too. In addition, if you got a load of the latest great biggest Nikon 2.8 zooms, which is optimal for the camera, its just a great bargain.
But . . .
Steven

jaggu bhai
07-27 01:04 PM
ravi
Pl find these colleges
International Technological University (http://itu.edu/)
Herguan University (http://www.herguanuniversity.org/index.html)
i thought of these two colleges which were referred by someone, i assumed that, as these colleges are having so many F1 Indian students (i saw on social networking sites), these would be accredited colleges???????????????????
after seeing ur reply, I realised that there are so many ANNAMALAI universities here!!!!
Do u have any idea, where can we check these college status!!!!
the fees u were referring was for an year or per total studies?
I said for an year approx.....
tx
Pl find these colleges
International Technological University (http://itu.edu/)
Herguan University (http://www.herguanuniversity.org/index.html)
i thought of these two colleges which were referred by someone, i assumed that, as these colleges are having so many F1 Indian students (i saw on social networking sites), these would be accredited colleges???????????????????
after seeing ur reply, I realised that there are so many ANNAMALAI universities here!!!!
Do u have any idea, where can we check these college status!!!!
the fees u were referring was for an year or per total studies?
I said for an year approx.....
tx
2011 The Bee had special meaning,
Ann Ruben
10-24 12:33 PM
Hi PVGanesh,
Establishing that one has had "five years of progressively responsible experience" is really more of an art than a science. Small details in wording or in context can sometimes be critical in painting an overall picture.
Remember that the USCIS adjudicator is not likely to be as tech savy as you are. While you may know that WXY technology is the same as, or includes XYZ technology, don't assume that the adjudicator will. Make sure everything is explained and documeted in easily understood layman's terms.
Similarly, if you worked for a small firm as a "Senior Systems Analyst" and then moved to a more responsible/demandining position in a larger firm where your title was "Systems Analyst", provide a clear and well documented explanation as to why the move represents represents career progress despite the lesser job title.
Whether or not to include your Certificates is a judgment call that can only be made after reviewing all of the experience documents in relation to the specific PERM requirements.
Hope this helps,
Ann
Establishing that one has had "five years of progressively responsible experience" is really more of an art than a science. Small details in wording or in context can sometimes be critical in painting an overall picture.
Remember that the USCIS adjudicator is not likely to be as tech savy as you are. While you may know that WXY technology is the same as, or includes XYZ technology, don't assume that the adjudicator will. Make sure everything is explained and documeted in easily understood layman's terms.
Similarly, if you worked for a small firm as a "Senior Systems Analyst" and then moved to a more responsible/demandining position in a larger firm where your title was "Systems Analyst", provide a clear and well documented explanation as to why the move represents represents career progress despite the lesser job title.
Whether or not to include your Certificates is a judgment call that can only be made after reviewing all of the experience documents in relation to the specific PERM requirements.
Hope this helps,
Ann
more...

bpratap
02-03 11:05 PM
Juz curious if there is an option to get a Visitor visa without attesting the interview at consulate.
some Travel agents have told My brother in law that they can arrange for Visitor visa without going to consulate. To my knowledge its not possible. one have to attend an Interview at the consulate and do finger prints to get a visa.
Anybody have any similar experience / information ?
some Travel agents have told My brother in law that they can arrange for Visitor visa without going to consulate. To my knowledge its not possible. one have to attend an Interview at the consulate and do finger prints to get a visa.
Anybody have any similar experience / information ?
tnite
09-20 10:40 AM
Tristate folks from CT NY and 2 of them from Nocal are in the NDTV pic link (http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story.aspx?id=NEWEN20070026637)
I am in the pic.feels great.
I am in the pic.feels great.
more...
HumHongeKamiyab
03-16 11:32 AM
I am a primary applicant of GC. My question is can I take an unpaid vacation (for upto 6 months). FYI, My PD is EB3 - Aug 2003.
Does that affect my GC status in any way?
If this topic has been discussed earler, pl. point me to a correct thread.
Thanks,
Does that affect my GC status in any way?
If this topic has been discussed earler, pl. point me to a correct thread.
Thanks,
2010 Bee Tattoos
AbraKaDabra
12-21 12:31 PM
Flying thru Amsterdam and Milan doesn't require a transit visa
more...
pmpforgc
11-22 03:09 PM
Hi
I am working in University in US and my I-140 (EB-2 Sch-A) is approved and my I-485 is pending. I have H-1B approved from March-06 but yet not stamped.
I am planing to Go to India some time next summer.
But before that I am planing to go to MEXICO ( MATAMOROS) for H-1B and
H-4 stamping for my family.
Do I need to carry any extra documents apart from those needed for H-1 B stamping?
DO I need to Get Advance parole before going to mexico for H-1B stamping?
Does the my going out of country with pending I-485 without taking AP will affect pending application of I-485?
Your experienced advise will help me a lot.
I am working in University in US and my I-140 (EB-2 Sch-A) is approved and my I-485 is pending. I have H-1B approved from March-06 but yet not stamped.
I am planing to Go to India some time next summer.
But before that I am planing to go to MEXICO ( MATAMOROS) for H-1B and
H-4 stamping for my family.
Do I need to carry any extra documents apart from those needed for H-1 B stamping?
DO I need to Get Advance parole before going to mexico for H-1B stamping?
Does the my going out of country with pending I-485 without taking AP will affect pending application of I-485?
Your experienced advise will help me a lot.
hair Buzzing ee tattoo!
sertasheep
04-03 06:01 PM
Latest issued I-94 card is always in force. Lets say that you went out of the country on whatever visa, and then you entered back. You'll get a I-94 at that time. (Lets call this "X")
While you were away, its likely that you may have gotten your H1 approval. There are 2 possibilities here. You may get an I-94 stub with your H1 . Lets call this Y1.
The other possibility is Y2- wherein you get the H1 approval, but there's no accompanying I-94.
The important point here is when the H1 would be approved. Lets examine the situations under which you need to get a new I-94 by leaving the US and coming back:
Situation 1) X happens, then you enter the US. Then say Y1 has happened while you were away. I-94 from Y1 is no longer valid. You will need a new I-94. Solution: Go out of the US, get stamp, come in with new I-94.
Situation 2) X happens, then you enter the US. Then say Y2 has happened while you were away, or even after you enter the US. I-94 from Y2 is no longer valid. You will need a new I-94. Solution: Go out of the US, get stamp, come in with new I-94.
The only situation wherein you don't need to go out of the country is:
X happens, then you enter the US. After you enter the US, you get your H1 approval with a new I-94 attached.
Confused? I'm on the west coast. you can call me at <EDIT: Removed tel. number> if you aren't clear. Remember, I'm not a immigration lawyer.
To keep it simple: avoid going out of the country until you get your H1 approval.
Someone else asked for lawyer's names. Admin, I'm not sure if it is against policy, but I will mention a name here..you may edit if this is against policy.
See the following link:
http://tinyurl.com/h8doe
While you were away, its likely that you may have gotten your H1 approval. There are 2 possibilities here. You may get an I-94 stub with your H1 . Lets call this Y1.
The other possibility is Y2- wherein you get the H1 approval, but there's no accompanying I-94.
The important point here is when the H1 would be approved. Lets examine the situations under which you need to get a new I-94 by leaving the US and coming back:
Situation 1) X happens, then you enter the US. Then say Y1 has happened while you were away. I-94 from Y1 is no longer valid. You will need a new I-94. Solution: Go out of the US, get stamp, come in with new I-94.
Situation 2) X happens, then you enter the US. Then say Y2 has happened while you were away, or even after you enter the US. I-94 from Y2 is no longer valid. You will need a new I-94. Solution: Go out of the US, get stamp, come in with new I-94.
The only situation wherein you don't need to go out of the country is:
X happens, then you enter the US. After you enter the US, you get your H1 approval with a new I-94 attached.
Confused? I'm on the west coast. you can call me at <EDIT: Removed tel. number> if you aren't clear. Remember, I'm not a immigration lawyer.
To keep it simple: avoid going out of the country until you get your H1 approval.
Someone else asked for lawyer's names. Admin, I'm not sure if it is against policy, but I will mention a name here..you may edit if this is against policy.
See the following link:
http://tinyurl.com/h8doe
more...
caforum2
06-19 07:32 AM
EAD has nothing to do with status. He is in legal status as long as his I-485 is filed and waiting to be decided by USCIS, even if his non immigrant visa expired. EAD is work permit and he can't work based on EAD filing but only on approved ead.
hot ee tattoo.
aguy
07-27 02:35 PM
Hi,
My I-140/I-485 are pending. I had also applied for my EAD card which I received promptly. The EAD card will expire in October, 2008. You know, at least until the I-140 gets approved, I don't need the EAD card. Can I just let it expire and renew it when I need it? Or will it be a separate application when I try to renew an expired EAD.
Thanks.
My I-140/I-485 are pending. I had also applied for my EAD card which I received promptly. The EAD card will expire in October, 2008. You know, at least until the I-140 gets approved, I don't need the EAD card. Can I just let it expire and renew it when I need it? Or will it be a separate application when I try to renew an expired EAD.
Thanks.
more...
house Bee, Butterfly Tattoo

chanduv23
06-18 03:13 PM
u never went to india since 5 years, your crazy :)
I met a US citizen of Indian origin who came to US in 1991 on a tourist visa and in those days, they managed to get green cards - dunno how. He never visited India. Got married here and still visualizes India as how it was in 80s.
I met a US citizen of Indian origin who came to US in 1991 on a tourist visa and in those days, they managed to get green cards - dunno how. He never visited India. Got married here and still visualizes India as how it was in 80s.
tattoo ee tattoo.
TeddyKoochu
01-06 10:04 AM
There will be no movement for EB2I without spill over. It seems this year is the key as the spillover expected is much more than the previous years (based on the pending application numbers). 10K from last year's family based leftover numbers should also go to EB2 I and EB2 C.
Any guidance when the FB numbers will be utilized or will they also be utilized in the last quarter. These are sufficient to clean out the EB2 I & C 2005 backlog.
Any guidance when the FB numbers will be utilized or will they also be utilized in the last quarter. These are sufficient to clean out the EB2 I & C 2005 backlog.
more...
pictures Bumble Bee Fairy Vinyl Sticker

gcpain
07-24 03:30 PM
Thanks for your info. Surely I am applying my new passport tomorrow. I am trying to call my attorney and left message. Still I did not hear back from him. My passoprt expires on August 05, 2007. My all applications mailed and are on the way to USCIS. I have option to recall my complete package only today. If I lose todays date then there will be no option.what should I do now?
dresses Tattoo girl
bitzbytz
07-13 02:24 PM
i backup admin...no threads for illegal issues. May be we can use private messages.
more...
makeup Russ Abbott Tattoos /
msgoud
03-08 12:40 PM
thats what gist of it i was not there
the vo seems to be saying that last time when he went to stamping he filled his client details like where he working and which was az at that time and this VO was saying now you are working in NJ ,the confusion seems to becaused by the clinet letter in which his manager wrote that he directly reports to him as consultant,VO is assuming that he working here without preoper documents,atleast that what i understood:confused:.
the vo seems to be saying that last time when he went to stamping he filled his client details like where he working and which was az at that time and this VO was saying now you are working in NJ ,the confusion seems to becaused by the clinet letter in which his manager wrote that he directly reports to him as consultant,VO is assuming that he working here without preoper documents,atleast that what i understood:confused:.
girlfriend Josh Hibbard - Bumble Bee on
Aah_GC
07-08 03:06 PM
Get your wife to use EAD (and hold off on H1 transfer) and wait for your GC card. Many congratulations to you and have a great future ahead..
hairstyles Mechanical Bee Tattoo
amitkhare77
01-30 10:00 AM
please see my response
Here's a brief background:
1. Have EB3 from this company as a Software Engineer 15-1031
2. Have a MS + 3 years PRIOR to joining this company
3. Plan NOT to use experience gained from the current company for EB2
Can someone please help me with which approach will have the highest probability of success with PERM?
1. What title should I use? Since I already have a Software Engineer as EB3, should I be using an Software Analyst title? Which one has better chances of success?
Title really does not matter, it's the Job Requirement, Desc, Salary and how well your profile match with the Job requirement. My EB 3 was filled as Software Engineer Level 1 in 2006. My EB2 labor was filled (different company) as Software Engineer (Level III). Labor was approved in 4 weeks back in Nov 2010
2. What experience should I use? Should it be MS + 1 OR MS + 2 OR MS + 2 with alternative BS + 5? My understanding is that once we add BS+5 as alternate, the wage will be pretty high. I make 90k in IL.
I think best option is to ask your company attorney. I am not sure if you can make s decision what you want to use. The company and the lawyer will decide what is best for them to prove for a Job during I-140. most probably I have seen Lawyers prefer to go with MS + 1 yr experience. Mine was BS+5 yrs exp I live in NOVA and prevailing wages were 76 K. I make much more than that ;)
3. Since I am not using experience from current employer, is it okay if the job description is almost the same as the job description for EB3? (I need to provide experience letters from my previous company and there shouldn't be a discrepency with the ones I have submitted for EB3)
You can not use this experience anyway ;) Job description can be similar but more like a senior guy's work. i.e. Consult with customers, PM and team members on project status, proposals and technical issues (i.e. software system design and
maintenance), Effectively guide the team, collaborate with other team members and
provide quality software solutions to accommodate business needs.
I hope this helps
Any help is really really appreciated.
Here's a brief background:
1. Have EB3 from this company as a Software Engineer 15-1031
2. Have a MS + 3 years PRIOR to joining this company
3. Plan NOT to use experience gained from the current company for EB2
Can someone please help me with which approach will have the highest probability of success with PERM?
1. What title should I use? Since I already have a Software Engineer as EB3, should I be using an Software Analyst title? Which one has better chances of success?
Title really does not matter, it's the Job Requirement, Desc, Salary and how well your profile match with the Job requirement. My EB 3 was filled as Software Engineer Level 1 in 2006. My EB2 labor was filled (different company) as Software Engineer (Level III). Labor was approved in 4 weeks back in Nov 2010
2. What experience should I use? Should it be MS + 1 OR MS + 2 OR MS + 2 with alternative BS + 5? My understanding is that once we add BS+5 as alternate, the wage will be pretty high. I make 90k in IL.
I think best option is to ask your company attorney. I am not sure if you can make s decision what you want to use. The company and the lawyer will decide what is best for them to prove for a Job during I-140. most probably I have seen Lawyers prefer to go with MS + 1 yr experience. Mine was BS+5 yrs exp I live in NOVA and prevailing wages were 76 K. I make much more than that ;)
3. Since I am not using experience from current employer, is it okay if the job description is almost the same as the job description for EB3? (I need to provide experience letters from my previous company and there shouldn't be a discrepency with the ones I have submitted for EB3)
You can not use this experience anyway ;) Job description can be similar but more like a senior guy's work. i.e. Consult with customers, PM and team members on project status, proposals and technical issues (i.e. software system design and
maintenance), Effectively guide the team, collaborate with other team members and
provide quality software solutions to accommodate business needs.
I hope this helps
Any help is really really appreciated.
uimv
03-13 02:25 AM
Hello,
For case where GC and H1b sponsoring employer is same, please tell (as per USCIS rules/guidelines):
1. When switching from H1b to EAD (while working for GC sponsoring employer) does GC/H1b sponsoring employer have to cancel H1b ?
2. If on AP/EAD WITHOUT work, is there any liability to GC/H1b sponsoring employer ? Does he have to cancel H1b ?
Than You.
For case where GC and H1b sponsoring employer is same, please tell (as per USCIS rules/guidelines):
1. When switching from H1b to EAD (while working for GC sponsoring employer) does GC/H1b sponsoring employer have to cancel H1b ?
2. If on AP/EAD WITHOUT work, is there any liability to GC/H1b sponsoring employer ? Does he have to cancel H1b ?
Than You.
acecupid
06-18 10:02 PM
Lol.. thats funny!:D