snowshoe
12-17 07:35 PM
I am planning to visit Mexico (not for H1 stamping - plan to use AP), I had called up their consulate in Philly and was told that they are not issuing visas at that location until Jan first week. The person I spoke to suggested that I go to the consulate in New York. I tried calling the consulate in NY, however, I could not get to speak with anyone there. They had an automated message that lists the things required for the stamping, the visa fee ($36), etc.,
However, no info if I have to schedule an appointment, how long they require to process the application.
Does anyone here have an experience with the Mexican tourist visa stamping?
Thanks in advance.
However, no info if I have to schedule an appointment, how long they require to process the application.
Does anyone here have an experience with the Mexican tourist visa stamping?
Thanks in advance.
wallpaper ar refaeli 2011. ar refaeli
ksairi
08-17 08:41 AM
Kindly inform your friend that uscis is just accepting application for skilled workers at the moment.
HOW your answer relates to my question?
HOW your answer relates to my question?

xbohdpukc
08-26 08:58 PM
im really concerned about getting a GC more than using my MBA. Im already a Director of Software Development for my company so there no more career change that i need !
then just sit tight and wait. and keep your money from those crooked "educators"
then just sit tight and wait. and keep your money from those crooked "educators"
2011 ar refaeli swimsuit 2011. ar
wangwei417
05-18 12:22 PM
Great works, guys. :o
more...
Sachin_Stock
05-11 02:16 PM
Its not fair to criticize USCIS specially just cuz you are frustrated. I believe they have lot bigger issues regarding the illegals, backlog in family-based , and not just employment-based.
needhelp!
03-06 01:06 PM
FROM IV: PLEASE EMAIL THIS RESPONSE TO USCIS IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE FOIA RESPONSE:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24231
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24231
more...
Lisap
08-03 12:49 PM
------------------------------
This post has been deleted.
Please mantain a civil tone on the forums.
This post has been deleted.
Please mantain a civil tone on the forums.
2010 ar refaeli 2011 si.
Marphad
03-27 10:34 AM
Yes, you should be.
Thanks. I am still waiting for lawyers to reply on the forum.
Thanks. I am still waiting for lawyers to reply on the forum.
more...

sri1309
05-11 07:58 PM
Good job, Dude..
hair ar refaeli 2011 si. ar refaeli si 2008. ar

misha
07-21 01:10 PM
Are you sure about Advance Parole stamp in a passport. I know about Green Card approval stamp in a passport but not AP. Have you ever had that AP stamp experience?
more...
bluez25
07-16 04:24 PM
I did submit through mail when I applied last year and it took for ever. My personnel preference DO NOT try that option. They atleast need 45 to 60 days for the PCC to be issued.
hot Bar Refaeli SI Swimsuit
mbawa2574
08-04 09:16 AM
Got a IO who was very detail oriented. She was good. According to her they are processing cases filed between June 16th and July 16th 2007. My name check is not cleared but she told that they have been updated on the new NC memo. Name check not required to approve an application, At this point of time , they are trying to approve old application with NC pending who have visa number available.
more...
house ar refaeli 2011 si. ar refaeli 2011 sports; ar refaeli 2011 sports
CaliGC
06-15 04:12 PM
Our I485 approved today and officer told us we will receive our cards in 6 to 8 weeks. Thanks
Hi RLNY122004
Please accept my congratulations and enjoy the freedom. Could you please answer the following questions.
1. What do you mean by 'officer told us we will receive our cards in 6 to 8 weeks' Did you take an appointment and visit neary USCIS office?
2. Did you speak on the phone?
3. When was your name check cleared?
4. Did you submit your finger prints recently? if yes was it code 1? 2? 3?
5. Was your I-485 case trasnferred to Texas/Nebraska recently?
I have many more questions but would not bug you, Please provide as much info as possible I would appreciate your reply.
TIA
Hi RLNY122004
Please accept my congratulations and enjoy the freedom. Could you please answer the following questions.
1. What do you mean by 'officer told us we will receive our cards in 6 to 8 weeks' Did you take an appointment and visit neary USCIS office?
2. Did you speak on the phone?
3. When was your name check cleared?
4. Did you submit your finger prints recently? if yes was it code 1? 2? 3?
5. Was your I-485 case trasnferred to Texas/Nebraska recently?
I have many more questions but would not bug you, Please provide as much info as possible I would appreciate your reply.
TIA
tattoo Bar Refaeli in SI. Roessnakhan
cris
08-30 12:22 PM
outstanding answer , gg_ny ! Thank you very much
more...
pictures ar refaeli 2011 si. ar
lp2007
11-01 05:31 PM
I think she should not have any problem with her future visits.
My mother visits every year and spends 6 months with us since the last 6 yrs and never had an issue. She extended her stay one time.
One of my friends mother was given a 3 month stamp one yr during b'coz she had extended her previous visit and stayed 3 months already in the same year. So the officer told her she could only stay for 6 months in any given yr, but later she extended and stayed longer and has visited US 2 times after that without any issues.
USCIS takes between 6 weeks to <nn> weeks to process the request.
One important thing you want to take care is, U need to send original i-94 card while requesting extension of stay and when u leave i-94 has to be returned at the airport. If your mom-in-law leaves before the application is approved, you want to be sure to save the extention documnets and mail the i-94 card back. And make sure to carry the extension approvals next time she travels so there is no confusion about unauthorized over stay. This happened with my mom. We received her approval after she had already left. So I mailed her approval to her prior to her next visit and she was fine.
I hope this helps.
My mother visits every year and spends 6 months with us since the last 6 yrs and never had an issue. She extended her stay one time.
One of my friends mother was given a 3 month stamp one yr during b'coz she had extended her previous visit and stayed 3 months already in the same year. So the officer told her she could only stay for 6 months in any given yr, but later she extended and stayed longer and has visited US 2 times after that without any issues.
USCIS takes between 6 weeks to <nn> weeks to process the request.
One important thing you want to take care is, U need to send original i-94 card while requesting extension of stay and when u leave i-94 has to be returned at the airport. If your mom-in-law leaves before the application is approved, you want to be sure to save the extention documnets and mail the i-94 card back. And make sure to carry the extension approvals next time she travels so there is no confusion about unauthorized over stay. This happened with my mom. We received her approval after she had already left. So I mailed her approval to her prior to her next visit and she was fine.
I hope this helps.
dresses ar refaeli si 2011. A Bar Refaeli sort of morning.
belmontboy
12-12 08:06 PM
sorry if i am wrong..
How can someonw get a result on 140 with in 6 months, whn the waiting period is more thn 1 yr..
i just dont trust these consultants..
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=7e3355fe4a37a110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
How can someonw get a result on 140 with in 6 months, whn the waiting period is more thn 1 yr..
i just dont trust these consultants..
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=7e3355fe4a37a110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
more...
makeup makeup ar refaeli si 2007. ar
sunny26
04-26 09:48 PM
I traveled recently from DTW to india using lufthansa. Allowed two baggage for me and 2 for my son(4yrs old) without any problem
girlfriend ar refaeli si 2009. ar
karanp25
06-16 05:33 PM
Start off your infopass with the following question.
I am really desperate....would you help me, pretty please? ........
And then proceed with the other questions you have on your list.
After you are done with all your questions and assuming USCIS hasn't kicked you out of their office, make it clear that you want USCIS to look at your application before others ahead of you in the queue. If they don't, "you will be back" for another infopass.
I am really desperate....would you help me, pretty please? ........
And then proceed with the other questions you have on your list.
After you are done with all your questions and assuming USCIS hasn't kicked you out of their office, make it clear that you want USCIS to look at your application before others ahead of you in the queue. If they don't, "you will be back" for another infopass.
hairstyles ar refaeli 2011 si.
skagitswimmer
June 19th, 2005, 08:50 AM
Interesting. I haven't calibrated mine yet - I'm waiting for my new printer and then will do them both together (or I may replace the monitor too). On mine current one it looks fine - lots of detail and highlights in the area that was blacked out before. It is certainly a difference between monitors and also probably a bit of personal preference. Here is another version reducing the intensity of the FM shadow reduction which does give a washed out look if overdone. The first one used an intensity of 5. this one uses a three.
By the way - do you use autofocus when shooting on the 500 + 1.4 TC? I am trying out a 1.4tc now on my 1-400Lis. While it gives TTL metering there is no autofocus with the tc.
By the way - do you use autofocus when shooting on the 500 + 1.4 TC? I am trying out a 1.4tc now on my 1-400Lis. While it gives TTL metering there is no autofocus with the tc.
dealsnet
09-09 04:53 PM
You are talking about this company.?
Telecall - Company Profile on LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/companies/telecall)
web address.
http://www.telecallnet.com/
The access number is shown below by http://www.switchboard.com
(631) 763-1059
Type: Land Line
Location: Cold Spring Harbor, NY
looks like the website is created in July end. Contact address from FL. It seems to be associated wit telecall (a company, I don't know much..google). I found this by checking whois domain lookup...for this free india call thingy...just an fyi.....don't know how safe?
Telecall - Company Profile on LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/companies/telecall)
web address.
http://www.telecallnet.com/
The access number is shown below by http://www.switchboard.com
(631) 763-1059
Type: Land Line
Location: Cold Spring Harbor, NY
looks like the website is created in July end. Contact address from FL. It seems to be associated wit telecall (a company, I don't know much..google). I found this by checking whois domain lookup...for this free india call thingy...just an fyi.....don't know how safe?
sanju
03-06 02:15 PM
You called office of which Senators?
Just a little update, Called up my Senator's office this morning..Started talking about country Cap issue, the guy knew everything about it, he took notes & promised he will pass it on to the Senator. Here's what I suggested him
1) Lift the Country Cap for Temporary period of time, may be just for 2 years.
2) Limit the Maximum waiting time, say if one applicant is waiting for 5 years than country cap should be exempted and he should be given a preference over a person who�s PD is just 1 year old.
He specifically told me 'your second point is very good, I'll certainly share these with the Senator'...
I urge you guys to contact your senators & Congressmen/Congresswomen
We have a group which is focusing on this issue, if you want to join us here's the link
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/yourvoiceiv/
Just a little update, Called up my Senator's office this morning..Started talking about country Cap issue, the guy knew everything about it, he took notes & promised he will pass it on to the Senator. Here's what I suggested him
1) Lift the Country Cap for Temporary period of time, may be just for 2 years.
2) Limit the Maximum waiting time, say if one applicant is waiting for 5 years than country cap should be exempted and he should be given a preference over a person who�s PD is just 1 year old.
He specifically told me 'your second point is very good, I'll certainly share these with the Senator'...
I urge you guys to contact your senators & Congressmen/Congresswomen
We have a group which is focusing on this issue, if you want to join us here's the link
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/yourvoiceiv/