avril lavigne 2011 what hell

images avril lavigne 2011 what hell. avril lavigne 2011 what hell. Avril Lavigne – What The Hell
  • Avril Lavigne – What The Hell



  • avi101
    04-06 01:39 AM
    This chess game will work out fine. Each one knows their and their opponents limitations (not strength) well.

    I would suggest ending some Red Bull. Milk has sedative effect. :)

    Thanks for the update!





    wallpaper Avril Lavigne – What The Hell avril lavigne 2011 what hell. New Avril Lavigne “What the
  • New Avril Lavigne “What the



  • hsbaluja
    09-24 01:48 PM
    Backlog... This word is not in dictionary of USCIS.
    USCIS never think of backlog. For them new filings are like subscribing to them and it generates constant revenue for them when people file for EAD, AP etc..

    USCIS Slogan... KEEP FILING, YAHE HAI RIGHT CHOICE BABY





    avril lavigne 2011 what hell. avril lavigne 2011 what hell. avril lavigne 2011 what the
  • avril lavigne 2011 what hell. avril lavigne 2011 what the



  • ha002
    06-15 06:05 PM
    I am on F1 -OPT and my husband wants to apply for EAD...we are totally confused..i ma talking to my present compnay lawyers and my husbands compnay lawyers, they said it should be OK.... But i am not convinced.... they say there is alwys arisk involved..but it is a chance that we have to take.... i will keep you posted when i make a decision..lot of my frinds are in teh same position..so will tell you about otehr facts which i come across





    2011 New Avril Lavigne “What the avril lavigne 2011 what hell. Avril Lavigne – What The Hell
  • Avril Lavigne – What The Hell



  • LayoffBlog
    01-27 01:32 PM
    Pfizer announced Monday that it has signed a deal to acquire the smaller drugmaker Wyeth for $68 billion, and tens of thousands of job cuts will follow.Pfizer spokesman Ray Kerins said that two waves of job cuts would occur in 2009. In the first, Pfizer said it would cut 10% of its 81,900 staff - [...]http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=layoffblog.com&blog=5255291&post=1233&subd=layoffblog&ref=&feed=1

    More... (http://layoffblog.com/2009/01/26/pfizer-to-lay-off-tens-of-thousands/)



    more...


    avril lavigne 2011 what hell. avril lavigne 2011 what hell. avril lavigne wallpaper 2011.
  • avril lavigne 2011 what hell. avril lavigne wallpaper 2011.



  • sixburgh
    08-13 10:58 AM
    Hmmm.....I think she is not supposed to work when on H4. As always status in US is taken by 2 ways.

    Either Change of Status in US or Status when you enter/re-enter to US.

    As your wife recent was change of Status in US which was H4. She is not supposed to work. But I believe lot of people work and there might not be an impact on your AOS.

    Lets wait until Experts speak.......

    I did not Change status, I extended h4 Status; In fact USCIS gave us the approval and now we are again waiting for her EAD renewal to come in soon.

    Aren't all H status people supposed to have Dual Intent?

    If what you are saying is true, what are the steps I need to take?
    Someone is suggesting that I should revoke her h4.
    What happens of the fact that she worked since the arrival of her h4 renewal.
    Its been less than 100 days....





    avril lavigne 2011 what hell. Avril Lavigne - What the Hell
  • Avril Lavigne - What the Hell



  • whyregisteration
    12-19 03:08 PM
    Hi, friends,

    NIW approved(RD: 7/2006, AD: 1/2007 at SRC) while 485 pending (not current country, July 3rd/2007 submitted and taking a rest in SRC also:)), FP has not received yet, called several times but nothing useful up to now.
    Now EB1 just approved, I would like to submit another 485, what problem will cause? I heard that the relink would be a good choice, but I also heard some failed while some succeded :confused:
    A lot of thanks for any input:):)



    more...


    avril lavigne 2011 what hell. Avril Lavigne Performs A
  • Avril Lavigne Performs A



  • chanukya
    05-17 10:55 PM
    Sorry about my statement, I stand corrected, if you are US Masters and above plus member of profession, you still are not exempt from LC Process, however, special handling of LC in your case will take place, like the measure by DOL will be looking for US Citizens equally qualified ratehr than able, willing and qualified.

    USCIS Section 212(a)
    (5) Labor certification and qualifications for certain immigrants.-


    (A) Labor certification.-


    (i) In general.-Any alien who seeks to enter the United States for the purpose of performing skilled or unskilled labor is inadmissible, unless the Secretary of Labor has determined and certified to the Secretary of State and the Attorney General that-


    (I) there are not sufficient workers who are able, willing, qualified (or equally qualified in the case of an alien described in clause (ii)) and available at the time of application for a visa and admission to the United States and at the place where the alien is to perform such skilled or unskilled labor, and


    (II) the employment of such alien will not adversely affect the wages and working conditions of workers in the United States similarly employed.

    (ii) Certain aliens subject to special rule.-For purposes of clause (i)(I), an alien described in this clause is an alien who-


    (I) is a member of the teaching profession, or


    (II) has exceptional ability in the sciences or the arts

    (III) is a member of the professions and has a master's degree or higher from an accredited United States university or has been awarded medical specialty certification based on post-doctoral training and experience in the United States.''.


    Bottom line US Masters and above still need LC, Only thing is they are not counted against Quota....which is the biggest releif ever...





    2010 avril lavigne 2011 what hell. avril lavigne 2011 what the avril lavigne 2011 what hell. avril lavigne 2011 what hell.
  • avril lavigne 2011 what hell.



  • desi485
    09-26 05:38 PM
    My application reached NSC (as per FedEx tracking) on July 24.

    My co-workers who filed to NSC thru' same lawyer all got receipts and FP notices. Many of them filed weeks after.

    My checks have NOT been encashed yet. Neither I have received any updates on receipts or any kind of processing.

    USCIS offers no help and told me to wait for 90 days. Lawyer has the same opinion. Last USCIS receipting update shows that all centers have processed upto July 29 applications.

    My last name starts with 'z' and my co-workers are making fun of me that USCIS processes AOS applications alphabetically based on last name :o

    what could be the reason??? This is killing me.



    more...


    avril lavigne 2011 what hell. avril lavigne 2011 what hell.
  • avril lavigne 2011 what hell.



  • VDaminator
    06-06 06:05 PM
    Nice work vd...lol I only see one path...
    There is another path it is just hard to see since it is overlapped by the word evil





    hair Avril Lavigne – What The Hell avril lavigne 2011 what hell. Avril-lavigne
  • Avril-lavigne



  • tikka
    08-10 04:07 PM
    Get some inspiration

    qtW8h5vLfn4

    and make it to the meeting and rally :)

    see you there..



    more...


    avril lavigne 2011 what hell. Avril-lavigne
  • Avril-lavigne



  • gapala
    12-16 10:43 AM
    Please provide more info.

    I'm EB3 (ROW)...PD: May 2006. My I485 is pending more than 18 months and I140 is approved a year ago. Recently, my boss fired me. I left the company and got a better job within a week. thanks god.

    I am kind of confused as to what you have said. Did your boss fired you or you yourself left the company? I do see both the statements in your post. Its indeed sad that these employers churn the employees

    If you were fired, Do you have any emails / mail to support the claim that your boss has fired you from the job? If you have them, preserve and will be useful in case he takes you to court.

    Now my ex-employer is calling my lawyer and bringing some alligation against me and asking my lawyer to withdraw my case. He also mentioned to my lawyer that he is going to call the immigration and take action against me by withdrawing my case.

    What are the aligations? If he fired you from the job, thats the end. Am I missing something here? Is there more to the story? Do post the details so that we may try to understand the situation and provide any assistance we possibly can

    1...Does anyone have any idea how the immigration going to react after listening to his alligation against me?

    2...by submitting any paperwork to them can he hamper my proessing?

    3...Do i have anything to scare about?

    4...what should i do now?


    This issues a very crutial to me now. he is one of those nasty desi employer's who underpaid me last 6 years not just acting funny when I'm asking for my rights. He setup the whole alligation against me and have some office staff working and supporting him.

    What did you ask him which lead to this mess? 6 years is too long a period and a good part of life. I would have quit in few months in such situation :)

    I need help.....please let me know what should i do....please people help me....





    hot avril lavigne 2011 what hell. avril lavigne wallpaper 2011. avril lavigne 2011 what hell. Avril Lavigne - What The Hell
  • Avril Lavigne - What The Hell



  • psaxena
    03-09 05:32 PM
    ???



    more...


    house Avril Lavigne - What The avril lavigne 2011 what hell. avril lavigne 2011 what hell. avril lavigne what the hell
  • avril lavigne 2011 what hell. avril lavigne what the hell



  • Ann Ruben
    01-24 10:05 AM
    Do you have a currently valid H-1 visa stamped in your passport? If you do, you don't have to apply for a new visa at a US Consul abroad. You would only have to leave the US and return using that visa and presenting the approval notice for company A along with proof that you are coming to the US to work for company A.

    I agree with Raysaikat that USCIS is not likely to approve a nunc pro tunc H-1 under these circumstances. But whether or not you pursue this option, you should get and keep as much documentation as possible to show you honestly and reasonably believed you were authorized to work for company B. Such documentation might include any written communications from company B or the attorney telling you that the H petition had been filed and/or that you could legally begin work for them.

    Ann





    tattoo Avril Lavigne - What the Hell avril lavigne 2011 what hell. Avril Lavigne – What The Hell
  • Avril Lavigne – What The Hell



  • return_to_india
    12-19 02:36 AM
    California unemployment quite high.
    I have my backup as India ( i will sell one of my land properties there and survive ,
    also no worry about medical costs - leading cause of bankrupt americans ), but what
    about the citizen here, where do they go to survive ?!



    more...


    pictures Avril Lavigne Performs A avril lavigne 2011 what hell. “What The Hell” is the lead
  • “What The Hell” is the lead



  • gcformeornot
    04-08 05:47 PM
    1). I just mailed (paper filing) I-765 for renewal of EAD. Reason: Last year, because of a tiny/immaterial mistake (in e-filing) my EAD was delayed to close to 120 days..

    2) As per filing instructions (feb,2010) I donot think you have any choice/option as to where to file.

    Make your own choice, good luck.
    are 2 locations based on states where you live.

    Dallas and Phoenix.
    If you live in:

    Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Guam, or the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands.

    Mail your application to:

    USCIS Phoenix Lockbox

    For U.S. Postal Service (USPS) deliveries:



    USCIS

    PO Box 21281

    Phoenix, AZ 85036

    For Express mail and courier deliveries:


    USCIS

    Attn: AOS

    1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S

    Suite 100

    Phoenix, AZ 85034




    Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, U.S. Virgin Islands, or West Virginia




    USCIS Dallas Lockbox

    For U.S. Postal Service (USPS) Deliveries:



    USCIS

    PO Box 660867

    Dallas, TX 75266



    For Express mail and courier deliveries:



    USCIS

    Attn: AOS

    2501 S. State Hwy. 121 Business

    Suite 400

    Lewisville, TX 75067





    dresses Avril Lavigne - What The Hell avril lavigne 2011 what hell. What The Hell Avril Lavigne
  • What The Hell Avril Lavigne



  • malibuguy007
    07-25 07:05 PM
    www.ralphehrenpreis.com

    He is not cheap, but since my company was paying I didn't bother about the pricing. However the guy is very capable.



    more...


    makeup avril lavigne 2011 what hell. avril lavigne 2011 what hell. Avril Lavigne - What The
  • Avril Lavigne - What The



  • swamy
    01-02 02:18 PM
    presuming 3500 visas for EB3 from india per year, given about 350,000 were filed recently and presuming about half of that were EB3 india, that means 175,000 are in front of you from India on EB3. so my pd of jan 2006 would become current in about 48 years and yours in about 50. now, others may speculate and extrapolate and say that it's likely to be within a decade based on past experience - i.e RoW not using up its quota and hence spilling over to India, but India EB2 itself is backed up pretty badly & it gets a first shot at it so after these geniuses go green, we get to use that. But again, thats just speculation - so nothing is certain except that it wont be no longer than 50 years based on current law, that too presuming the current law stays as is. lets hope iv succeeds in the backlog efforts in which case the wait would probably be around 3/4 years.





    girlfriend Avril Lavigne – What The Hell avril lavigne 2011 what hell. avril lavigne what hell. avril
  • avril lavigne what hell. avril



  • gsc999
    01-21 01:36 AM
    Thanks everyone who showed up. We actually did better than we had expected.

    A total of 55 letters signed today, and will be dispatched tomorrow to the White House and to IV.

    Go NORCAL, go IV!
    ---
    Update: We have 10 more. That takes the total to 65.

    Cheers!





    hairstyles Avril-lavigne avril lavigne 2011 what hell. March 25, 2011 8:53 pm
  • March 25, 2011 8:53 pm



  • GC_1000Watt
    12-11 03:03 PM
    Pls. find the answers in red ink below. Also, all the answers are based on personal experience.

    Can I work while the case is appealed?

    No. You cannot unless you have a back - up of EAD.




    How do I transfer to a new employer E2 (Premium Processing) and when can I apply for the new h1b (after the case is appealed or any time)?

    There is no way you can transfer you H1-B as you old one has already expired. The only way left is applying for a new H1-b, according to my lawyer, the sooner the better. The new H1-b mostly will be a consulate case. Meaning, even though you are approved, it will be only activated once you go for visa stamping.




    What are the chances of approvals in Premium processing in Current Markethttp://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/2_bing.gif (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/#)?

    No idea.


    Can I start working once the receipt for the new h1b petition comes in?

    No, you can only start working once it is acitvated. Meaning, once u get it stamped if it is approved as a consulate case.

    If not, can I work once the h1 is approved or should I go to India (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/#) and reenter to start working?

    If consulate case, then you will have to get it stamp to start working.

    Can i transfer my approved I140 to a new employer ?

    I guess, if you have filed I-485 which is already past 180 days. (Check with ur lawyer)

    I will really appreciate your feedback on this.


    Again, I am not a lawyer. All the above answers are based on personal experience. Hope it helps. All the very best.

    Thanks a lot for your reply. I really appreciate if you can aswer the following:
    Can I transfer my H1B to another company once my old employer has appealed the H1B denail notice?

    if the appeal on denial goes in my favor then whether I am going to get extension with I-94 or without I94?

    Thanks in advance.





    validIV
    03-18 11:13 AM
    C-Corp is the best way to go. You can register your corporation name and EIN number online with both the Business bureau in your state and the IRS. It takes an hour at most. For me in NYC, I used OPAL: http://www.nys-permits.org/

    From my experience, it is better to take commission (to pay yourself) than salary. Basically making your salary project-based like a consultant. That way you can always offset any big expenses with your commission (salary) whenever you incur them. But your method of accounting is up to you.

    Get quickbooks or accountedge to maintain a ledger. Excel is pathetic at this.

    For C-Corp you file an 1120 annually and a franchise tax (varies by state). NYC has a franchise tax (its called NY Corp Tax) which requires you to pay even if you have no profits for the year. If you are selling tangible objects like software online or merchandise, please note you need a Sales Certificate with your state to collect sales tax. This must be filed quarterly. Sales tax is now being enforced nationwide (Please lookup Amazon / Overstock.com's recent loss to a federal ruling regarding not charging salestax).

    Apart from that, keep receipts, make a business account with your bank of preference and try as much as possible to offset all gains with expenses.





    ash0210
    11-21 07:06 PM
    gc_in_30_yrs, I will file new Labor in PERM with this new job Responsibilites..! :D

    I am sure ash0210 will get a job in USCIS to write rules for issuing GCs.
    Just kidding. I like your analogy.