Surf Monkey
Mar 17, 01:05 AM
I like this thread. I like it a lot.
Cyclotrode
Apr 8, 01:20 PM
I wonder what the special promotion is.
I'm guessing that it's probably for an upcoming Reward Zone Member shopping event that they hold every so often. They usually do those events on Sundays after normal store hours.
I'm guessing that it's probably for an upcoming Reward Zone Member shopping event that they hold every so often. They usually do those events on Sundays after normal store hours.
mrsir2009
Mar 9, 09:51 PM
You do realise that's a Touch screen on that Asus all-in-one right ? You also realise HP's all in one has had a touch screen for a while. Yet the day Apple ships a touch screen iMac, you can bet a lot of people here will think they were the first to do it.
Yeah, not to mention Sony's use of chicklet keyboa... err.. wait, Apple took that idea from them and not the other way around. ;)
Umm, a touch screen on a computer like that is really stupid because if your using it solidly for more than 1 hour your arms would fall off :rolleyes:
Yeah, not to mention Sony's use of chicklet keyboa... err.. wait, Apple took that idea from them and not the other way around. ;)
Umm, a touch screen on a computer like that is really stupid because if your using it solidly for more than 1 hour your arms would fall off :rolleyes:
Cromulent
Apr 12, 05:25 PM
Apple needs to play catch up by adding some features to OSX.
What particular features is Mac OS X missing that Windows 7 has?
What particular features is Mac OS X missing that Windows 7 has?
vendredi
Apr 25, 03:35 PM
Is it just me, or does the back of the iPhone look like the iPod touch (like recent rumours claimed)?
By the way, it would be moronic for Apple to use 4s instead of 5. They used 3Gs simply because you can't have an iPhone 3G and then a successor named iPhone 3.
By the way, it would be moronic for Apple to use 4s instead of 5. They used 3Gs simply because you can't have an iPhone 3G and then a successor named iPhone 3.
ewinemiller
Mar 26, 05:29 PM
Not surprising. When I was in high school someone broke into our house stole a .22 pistol and a bunch of jewelry, also a pillow cover to carry it. Eventually the .22 turned up after they tried to hold up a convenience store. The thieves were friends with the family across the street.
iGary
Sep 12, 06:22 AM
The "Today" show just said as fact, that Apple was releasing a movie service today.
Not saying they are right, but thought it was interesting it was reported as fact.
Not saying they are right, but thought it was interesting it was reported as fact.
saunders45
Sep 8, 08:33 AM
It's a bit deeper then that though, he says
******* the police that's how we treat 'em
we buy our way out of jail, but we can't buy freedom
He's not just saying F the police just because they're the police.
(Jesus Walks)
God show me the way because the Devil trying to break me down
(Jesus Walks with me)
The only thing that I pray is that me feet don't fail me now
(Jesus Walks)
And I don't think there is nothing I can do now to right my wrongs
(Jesus Walks with me)
I want to talk to God but I'm afraid because we ain't spoke in so long
Did i miss something? Sounds like someone doesn't pay attention to their own music.
******* the police that's how we treat 'em
we buy our way out of jail, but we can't buy freedom
He's not just saying F the police just because they're the police.
(Jesus Walks)
God show me the way because the Devil trying to break me down
(Jesus Walks with me)
The only thing that I pray is that me feet don't fail me now
(Jesus Walks)
And I don't think there is nothing I can do now to right my wrongs
(Jesus Walks with me)
I want to talk to God but I'm afraid because we ain't spoke in so long
Did i miss something? Sounds like someone doesn't pay attention to their own music.
Music-Man
Sep 12, 07:35 AM
They annoyed me this time.. I had 8 songs in my basket and i'm unable to purchase them - I can understand with an online store that delays something for at least 24 hours... but for an instant content delivery system it's rather annoying as a customer.
You won't be if Apple are increasing the bitrate of audio tracks as part of the update. It's about time they did.
You won't be if Apple are increasing the bitrate of audio tracks as part of the update. It's about time they did.

diamond.g
Apr 21, 02:25 PM
well that didn't last long...

Azathoth
May 3, 05:46 PM
Two answers come to mind:

TIMETABLES CHART UP TO 100

A printable time table chart 1

times table chart up to 100
iphoneIA
May 3, 11:18 PM
A great commercial. As a teacher who is getting 30 ipads for next years students I am super pumped. These truly are the future of education and I can't wait to have my students start using them.
leontes
Jan 9, 03:47 PM
I posted a story to digg (http://www.digg.com/apple/MacRumors_spoils_keynote_for_watchers_on_their_spoiler_free_page) regarding the spoiling issue. I think Arn was extremely responsive to the issue and avoiding these kinds of inadvertent spoiling is difficult to do in this day and age. My brother even txted me a spoiler. Is it possible to be completely unspoiled regarding something like this?
There is no spoiling information so far in the story, but I imagine most of us are avoiding digg like the plague.
There is no spoiling information so far in the story, but I imagine most of us are avoiding digg like the plague.
GooMan
Mar 28, 03:22 PM
Welcome to 1984.
Let me preface this by saying my household has alot of Apple products. I'm not an Apple hater.

+table+chart+up+to+100

timetables chart up to 100

times table chart up to 100

timetables chart up to 100
Let me preface this by saying my household has alot of Apple products. I'm not an Apple hater.
Huntn
Mar 4, 05:29 PM
Yes, I absolutely really think so. The problem is that if (as I suspect) you only get your news from left-leaning organizations you're only getting half of the truth. Based on what I see, it's still the right that is more energized, it's still the right that is excited to vote in 2012, because deep down everyone realizes that these protesters are protesting for petty reasons. They don't care about the kids, the schools, the state, the budget, the economy... they just don't want THEIRS to be taken away.
JC, would you call it "petty" to be fighting for your livelihood? BTW, you've just described 95% of the human race.
JC, would you call it "petty" to be fighting for your livelihood? BTW, you've just described 95% of the human race.
sigamy
Mar 24, 04:10 PM
Don't forget that OS X is based on NeXTstep, which goes back to the mid 1980s.
I'm looking at my NeXTstation Color right now...
I'm looking at my NeXTstation Color right now...
daneoni
Apr 29, 09:15 PM
1.17GB. Chunky
Nekbeth
Apr 25, 02:27 PM
I get crashed if I use this code: (trying to create an outlet for a button with a selector to a method that invalidates the Time).
- (IBAction) cancelTime: (id) sender
{

Cotton Weekly Chart
- (IBAction) cancelTime: (id) sender
{

eric_n_dfw
Oct 28, 06:16 PM
Apple doesn't sell operating systems for profit, they sell HARDWARE.
Yep. And you can tell when Apple is selling software for profit like any of the Final Cut Suite app's. Not only do they require a HUGE key to be entered at install/first run, it also locks it with unique info to the machine where it was installed. (Just try migrating a Final Cut Pro installation from one machine to another.)
Yep. And you can tell when Apple is selling software for profit like any of the Final Cut Suite app's. Not only do they require a HUGE key to be entered at install/first run, it also locks it with unique info to the machine where it was installed. (Just try migrating a Final Cut Pro installation from one machine to another.)
AVMasterpiece
Jan 15, 01:36 PM
I too am slighty disappointed, but not stunned. I really wanted a MBP with penryn released today, but it will come soon enough. The iPhone upgrade is free, and at least that will tide me over for awhile. I need to replace my 15" Powerbook G4, and a MacBook Air will certainly not cut it, as it is in a different class of laptop. Steve Jobs, please, please don't wait too long to release a new iteration of a MacBook Pro, sans Randy Newman if you could.
SFVCyclone
Nov 16, 08:09 PM
Its probably feasible but like not not gonna happen...
sweet160
Nov 16, 03:22 PM
i think this is just speculation. Maybe in 5 years... WHo knows.
OllyW
Mar 9, 07:23 AM
Apple makes what?
Loads and loads of money. ;)
Loads and loads of money. ;)
Popeye206
Apr 8, 04:34 PM
I'm a current employee at Best Buy and thought I'd offer my two cents on a few issues.
<<<<clip>>>>>
I don't blame people for not liking Best Buy. I don't like them either. Just go easy on the guys on the floor and in the back. Unless they're the total goof-off employees which do exist, what you're pissed about is probably not their fault at all.
Did you write this on your shift at BB? :p
Really, I saw this post and went :eek:! This guy has a lot to share and started to ignore, but a couple things caught my eye and read it.
It was an interesting perspective on BB from the inside. Not to far off from what I would expect. BB and other retailers are really in a pickle these days. Margins keep dropping and there is tons of competition on the Web to buy most anything at a discount.
Even the new stove I just bought. Shopped Sears, BB, Home Depot, and others... found what I liked, then went on the web to see what the real price was. Then went to the local guy and asked him to match the lowest price and he did. Best Buy and Sears can't negotiate, but the guy down the street will.
Best Buys and others have really become a place I go to touch and play with technology and then I go buy it somewhere else.
BTW... no offense, but employees at my local BB seem lost. I've heard tons of misinformation at mine. So I assume mine might have one of those questionable managers. :)
<<<<clip>>>>>
I don't blame people for not liking Best Buy. I don't like them either. Just go easy on the guys on the floor and in the back. Unless they're the total goof-off employees which do exist, what you're pissed about is probably not their fault at all.
Did you write this on your shift at BB? :p
Really, I saw this post and went :eek:! This guy has a lot to share and started to ignore, but a couple things caught my eye and read it.
It was an interesting perspective on BB from the inside. Not to far off from what I would expect. BB and other retailers are really in a pickle these days. Margins keep dropping and there is tons of competition on the Web to buy most anything at a discount.
Even the new stove I just bought. Shopped Sears, BB, Home Depot, and others... found what I liked, then went on the web to see what the real price was. Then went to the local guy and asked him to match the lowest price and he did. Best Buy and Sears can't negotiate, but the guy down the street will.
Best Buys and others have really become a place I go to touch and play with technology and then I go buy it somewhere else.
BTW... no offense, but employees at my local BB seem lost. I've heard tons of misinformation at mine. So I assume mine might have one of those questionable managers. :)