new justin bieber 2011 pictures

new justin bieber 2011 pictures. justin bieber 2011 new haircut
  • justin bieber 2011 new haircut



  • *LTD*
    Mar 15, 10:46 PM
    You really need to step out of your fanboi bubble, it seems a little silly to be honest.

    The entire industry is one big Apple "fanboi", bud. What Apple does, everyone else moves to copy or get it on. My "bubble" is the entire tech industry where it concerns the average user.

    What's "silly" is the Apple fansite bubble. Apple fansites on the ass-end of the net with their loveable little geek contingent perpetually out of touch with the actual market.

    Step into 2011. It's all about Apple and where they're taking the industry.





    new justin bieber 2011 pictures. new justin bieber 2011
  • new justin bieber 2011



  • adder7712
    Apr 6, 05:32 PM
    Who likes looking at ads?

    I practically have an equivalent of AdBlock on all browsers that I use regularly...





    new justin bieber 2011 pictures. New Justin Bieber 2011
  • New Justin Bieber 2011



  • hookedonmac
    Nov 23, 09:27 PM
    What time does the sale start online, anyone??
    I'm writing from Canada, Atlantic Standard Time (11:27 pm now)
    Thanks.





    new justin bieber 2011 pictures. justin bieber 2011 haircut
  • justin bieber 2011 haircut



  • leomac08
    Jul 28, 01:26 PM
    That is true. I'm surprised nobody has brought even diesel based hybrids here yet. I recall hearing VW was planning on it, but I don't remember where I read that.

    The Audi A3 clean diesel TDI



    more...


    new justin bieber 2011 pictures. new justin bieber 2011
  • new justin bieber 2011



  • airforce1
    May 2, 10:51 AM
    - iPod bug fixes

    Hopefully fixes the bug when album artwork doesn't show on the lock screen. It's not a critical bug, just kinda annoying.

    At least apple admitted for the first time ever that they have a bug, i guess they mean BUG as in eavesdropping!





    new justin bieber 2011 pictures. justin bieber new 2011 images.
  • justin bieber new 2011 images.



  • scottsjack
    Mar 28, 05:52 PM
    Seriously Apple, how soon until the app store is the only way to install apps on your mac?

    If it's going to happen I hope it's soon. Photoshop CS5.5/6.0 will be out soon and I need to decide which platform will be my main one. It could go either way over the long term. My copy of PS CS3 for Windows will have to be updated to the next release in order to maintain upgrade privileges for Windows.



    more...


    new justin bieber 2011 pictures. justin bieber 2011 new haircut
  • justin bieber 2011 new haircut



  • valdore
    Jan 12, 03:50 PM
    I guess I missed any smugness in the keynote thanks to not watching the entirety of the boring thing. :rolleyes:





    new justin bieber 2011 pictures. Justin Bieber#39;s new hot
  • Justin Bieber#39;s new hot



  • rorschach
    Apr 15, 02:16 PM
    Hm.

    These seem like something that everyone here says can't be real, "no way Apple would design something like that," the "perspective is all off" ... and then end up being real after all.

    Remember the screenshots of the Fat Nano ad file in Photoshop?



    more...


    new justin bieber 2011 pictures. justin bieber 2011 new haircut
  • justin bieber 2011 new haircut



  • lmalave
    Oct 19, 12:58 PM
    2. Slim MacBook? Don't you mean tiny MacBook? Apple could quite easily make the iPhone Smartphone and the MacBook Nano one and the same.


    I don't think so - we're talking about radically different form-factors for a superslim MacBook vs. a PDA smartphone. A MacBook still has to have a decent screen and keyboard, and an iPhone Pro still needs to be pocket size.

    Here's what I might expect:

    1) MacBook nano: 10.6" widescreen, metallic finish in nano colors, and thinner and more rounded than the current MacBooks (though the slimness will be limited by the optical drive, unless they get rid of an internal optical drive which I don't think Apple will do)

    2) iPhone Pro: probably a slider phone with a Treo/Blackberry style qwerty keyboard tucked away. Maybe Apple will innovate here and come up with something better than a slider though. The options I've seen for integrating a qwerty keyboard are:
    - regular solid bar-type phone like Treo or Blackberry
    - slider phone like LG Chocolate (haven't seen this for a smart phone though)
    - sideways slider like Sidekick or T-Mobile MDA
    - sideways clamshell like Nokia Communicator

    Personally I think both the "slim" iPhone and the "PDA" iPhone will be slider phones. The reason being that I think Apple will design the phones to look almost exactly like the iPod when viewed from the front. So I think the "slim" phone will basically be be a slider iPod nano, and the "PDA" phone will basically be a slider video iPod. Probably they will only be offered in one color to start with, in order to simplify manufacturing and inventory control. Probably silver or black for the iPod nano phone, and black for the iPod PDA phone. Though both phones will have a metal case instead of plastic...





    new justin bieber 2011 pictures. new justin bieber 2011
  • new justin bieber 2011



  • puuukeey
    Jan 9, 01:48 PM
    It refreshes the supposed page every minute!


    NICE!!!



    more...


    new justin bieber 2011 pictures. justin bieber new 2011 hair
  • justin bieber new 2011 hair



  • Warbrain
    Nov 23, 10:22 PM
    I guess it's just me, but none of the deals seem to be that great. No store has anything that seems to be getting me all excited, so meh, I guess I can sleep in.





    new justin bieber 2011 pictures. Justin Bieber Vanity Fair
  • Justin Bieber Vanity Fair



  • takao
    Jan 12, 08:08 PM
    Not to threadjack this into an Apple TV thread, but the Apple TV appears to stream/store anything that can be played from in iTunes, and there have been ways to get your own TV shows and DVDs into iTunes for awhile now.

    offtopic:
    really ? hm anything official or are this just some nifty workarounds/patches/plugins/etc. ?

    (not that i actually had the money for a apple TV or a device with a component or hdmi connector)



    more...


    new justin bieber 2011 pictures. new justin bieber 2011
  • new justin bieber 2011



  • Stridder44
    Oct 10, 09:50 PM
    has anyone seen this yet
    http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j248/jonathaniliff/k51.jpg
    http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j248/jonathaniliff/k52.jpg
    http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j248/jonathaniliff/k53.jpg
    there is a very mac 84 like video on the samsung site. also they came out with a 10 megapxl phone too.


    I work at Best Buy and I've messed with it. It's actually pretty cool until you roll out the giant piece of crap that is the speakers.





    new justin bieber 2011 pictures. justin bieber new haircut 2011
  • justin bieber new haircut 2011



  • Object-X
    Sep 25, 11:29 AM
    Adobe is almost getting as bad as Microsoft at delivering software. What's up with Darkroom? It's been in beta for over a year, meanwhile Apple has been steadily improving their product. Granted, some might feel that Aperture was so bad it should have been beta, but at least Apple took the chance to innovate in this space.



    more...


    new justin bieber 2011 pictures. Textured: Justin Bieber was
  • Textured: Justin Bieber was



  • hob
    Jan 5, 03:21 PM
    Doesn't anyone remember that this used to be the case? Right in the beginning, there was a live video feed to all the Apple stores... I went to two of them, both at the Mall of America store (and both times sat next to some very quirky Mac users... y'know... the regular type). Then one year, I went and it wasn't on. I was pissed. Then I learned Apple wasn't doing that because it was too expensive or something.

    Seeing the floor traffic of those places, I don't see how it couldn't be lucrative to get passers-by excited about fresh products...

    Whatever, I guess.

    -Clive

    I think it was WWDC '05, just after the Apple Store in Regent Street, London had just opened. I went in about 4 hours before the keynote was due to start, I actually happened to be passing through. I also happened to see the store manager standing on the bottom floor. I enquired if he'd be showing the keynote in the theatre, he said something like

    "I'd love to, but none of my staff would get any work done"...! Which is totally opposite to the experience I had at every other apple store front and back...

    Ideally, they should get all the security guards to be extra vigilant, as they don't care about the keynote, give all the staffers the 2 hours off except a few for the tills (they could even rotate them on 20-minute shifts) then put Steve up on all the screens, and in the theatre, and have him blaring out throughout the store!

    Then bust out all the "do not open until 7pm" boxes! I'd be there with about £400 in my pocket!!

    edit: after that blurb, I forgot what I was gonna write! Cheers Arn, good job! I'm worried the feed will get totally MacRumoured though!!





    new justin bieber 2011 pictures. Justin Bieber New Haircut 2011
  • Justin Bieber New Haircut 2011



  • Soschil
    Jan 16, 05:29 AM
    Everyone is harping on the MacBook Air because of it's lack of ports or an optical drive, but at the end of the day people are still going to want to buy it. It's a nice product.

    I think its very reasonably priced by the way - compare that to other machines in the class.

    Well put. I for one want one in a bad way.

    Since watching the keynote yesterday I've been mulling over how I use my iBook, and I don't really need more than a single USB and occasionally the DVI.

    It's time for me to get a new laptop, and portability is a primary concern to me along with battery life. However I want a screen that's at least 13". I could carry around an extra lbs or 2, but I prefer not to. The MBA CPU is plenty fast for me and the HDD is big enough. I'll probably get the external superdrive too.
    Yes, it is a bit pricey but I'm willing to pay. It'll have to wait though - I spent a ton of money traveling last year, so it'll be a while before I have the cash together. Just as well as I'd prefer to get a Rev B. :D



    more...


    new justin bieber 2011 pictures. new justin bieber pictures of
  • new justin bieber pictures of



  • wpotere
    Apr 13, 12:21 PM
    4. The most rational response would be to realize that a butter knife cannot harm anyone and allow you to carry it on the plane.

    I'm going to duck out of this thread but I want to answer this one....

    I could sharpen that butter knife to a lethal edge in less that 10 min. They did the right thing.





    new justin bieber 2011 pictures. justin bieber 2011 pictures
  • justin bieber 2011 pictures



  • jessica.
    Jan 15, 04:37 PM
    Well considering I just bought a 30" ACD less than 6 months ago I do believe I'm happy there were no updates. I would have bought at that time regardless but it always makes us feel better right?
    Could care less about the silly MacBook Air but I am not in the market for another portable.
    I think the best is the Apple TV. I mean seriously. They did all that and didn't require you to get new hardware. Good one for Apple.





    new justin bieber 2011 pictures. New Justin Bieber Haircuts 3
  • New Justin Bieber Haircuts 3



  • mw360
    Apr 6, 07:44 AM
    Who wants to go out of their way to see ads? What's this world coming to?

    Advertising professionals? Advertising students? Developers of ad-funded apps?





    miles01110
    Apr 21, 02:35 PM
    some stuff that I don't know anything about. So then I like to look at the votes and see if this is something that is good or bad for Apple.

    The voting on the front page has nothing to do with what's good for Apple. Sorry you've been deceived into thinking as much for so long, though.





    iMattcotv
    Mar 17, 05:52 PM
    That happened to me just last week..

    I was answering a call beside a guy at a bus stop who had an evo.. Out of no where he was like "Hey, you better hurry up before that call drops.."

    So I just stared at him for a few seconds and said "Well atleast it wont be because my batteries dead"

    I knew I got him, because he couldnt come up with anything better and just stared at me with depression as if to say "awwww hes right -_-".. :apple:





    maflynn
    Apr 22, 06:20 PM
    Here's the reality of this non-issue:
    Apple is not actually collecting this data, and this hidden file is neither new nor secret.

    Sorry.

    Sorry to break it to you but a device that records my location and saves that for reporting back, or for someone else to read is a serious breach of my privacy. As I stated, the police were fully aware of this, making this privacy breach more big brother like then anything else.

    If anyone else were doing this, you'd be crying foul so fast but because its your beloved apple, they get a pass for recording your locations :confused:





    Rt&Dzine
    Apr 22, 09:49 AM
    +1 I'm all for it!

    teach our kids why rome fell etc.

    Christianity?





    840quadra
    Jan 5, 09:29 AM
    There is also no guarantee that the link will be active during the keynote (aka live) . I made the mistake of Digging WWDC 2006's QT link. It got to the front page, but it wasn't live..

    I was :o