The Voice: Extended Preview. Plus, "Crazy" Performance.

Another vocal reality competition is set to premiere this week on NBC, and you know what, this looks really good! I mean, just from the judges alone, I'm already sold. They are possibly one of the biggest stars in their genre - Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton.

Their four-way version of Gnarles Barkley's Crazy is ridiculously impressive! Who would've thought the four of them with diff styles and genres would have meshed so beautifully? I guess that’s what happens when you get really talented vocalists together.

I admit, early on, I thought the premise was silly and a bit gimmicky, but I now think the hook really works! I like the judge interaction, which brings more fun to the proceedings - and I particularly like the selection of judges. Nice informal atmosphere. I also suspect there will be underdogs to get behind. I’m in. Definitely.

Oh, and former American Idol Season 2 finalist Frenchie Davis and Rockstar Supernova Winner (yes, the winner!) Lukas Rossi are reportedly part of the competition. 

The funny thing is, now that NBC has The Voice, ABC apparently moved Dancing With The Stars at 8PM and will have Pia Toscano on to sing and FOX suddenly made Glee a 90 minute episode show this week. Very Interesting no?

Will you be watching this?
 
THE VOICE Extended Preview + Crazy Performance