Pia Toscano. So fcuking wrong!! I can't believe I'm doing a write up about you this early!! I can't complain that much just because I don't vote (I can't actually), but how much does it suck that American Idol voters these days seem to never vote for women? I didn't believe it before, but I do now. I guess, if you can sing like that and look like a total hottie, women will hate you and see to it that they get you out of the way. Or here's another theory, Pia is so tan that America thought she was a female of minority, and as such, got voted off. Oh wait, she's Italian! I don't know. Once upon a time, I survived Jennifer Hudson's eight-place finish, Alex Lambert's premature boot, and yes even Daughtry's untimely elimination. But this? Personally, this abysmal voting result tonight stung so badly.
Recap after the jump!
Am not even going to write the usual recap because I'm obviously still in shock right now, but here's I want to say about the show: Constantine Maroulis sucked and Iggy Pop was just pure strange. That's all.
Also, Ryan’s begging America to “stay with us this season, we need you”. Umm, yes, I feel like ratings will continue to slide. A lot of casual viewers I know loved Pia. Most guy viewers I know loved Pia. So, it is what it is. I'm out.
BOTTOM 3
Stefano Langone safe
Pia Toscano WTF!
Jacob Lusk safe
SAFE
Lauren Alaina
Casey Abrams
Scotty McCreery
Paul McDonald
James Durbin
Haley Reinhart
DAM NATION's POLL RESULT