
Recap after the jump!
Now, as for some observations and comments on the results show..
- 53 million votes!
- So, they're doing duets/trios again this week instead of my weekly guilty pleasure, the dreaded group numbers!
- I want a Jacob and Scotty duet! HAHA. American Idol, make it happen please!
- Hmm.. Are the producers trying to tell us something by pairing Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreery AGAIN?
- Well, Lauren did all the heavy lifting on that duet. Scotty worked the eyebrows better than his microphone. Just saying.
- The funny - or sad? - thing about American Idol is that the contestants only sing current songs for their duets and Ford commercials.
- OMG! Casey and Haley killed their duet! Sung really well, with some scintillating scat! Amazing!
- I actually really like the Rob Reiner segment. Oh, and From Justin To Kelly is a classic. Haha.
- I love Kelly Clarkson and Jason Aldean's duet. THAT is good country music, that right there.
- Kelly’s comment to Seacrest is hysterical! Why cant Idol produce caliber winners like that?
- Ok. So, the boys started out a mess, pulled it together and sounded great, then kind of nearly fell apart again. Why am I not surprised?
- Jacob you shouldn't be with that group of guys! Aren't you looking into the mirror lately?
- Wow. Pia Toscano is in the audience, next to Didi Benami. The two people I predicted to win their respective seasons. Haha. One ended up 10th, the other 9th. I'm so good at this no?
- Ashthon Jones dyed her hair red and grew a forehead! Oh wait, that's Rihanna!
- To be fair, I think this is possibly one of Rihanna's best songs EVER!
- Bye Paul! Fun sing off! He sounds croaky as hell but fun.
BOTTOM 3
Paul McDonald
SAFE
Scotty McCreery
Lauren Alaina
Casey Abrams
James Durbin
Jacob Lusk
DAM NATION's POLL RESULT

Oh, and I have a little treat for everyone!
Thanks Jenn for this!! :)
Lauren Alaina
Casey Abrams
James Durbin
Jacob Lusk
DAM NATION's POLL RESULT

Oh, and I have a little treat for everyone!
Thanks Jenn for this!! :)
DOWNLOAD RESULTS SHOW PERFORMANCES:
Scotty and Lauren: American Honey
Haley and Casey: Moaning
Paul, James, Jacob and Stefano: Sounds of Silence/Mrs. Robinson