American Idol 10: Top 7 Results Show

Stefano Langone. I really think Stefano has the makings of a good and credible pop star. Heck, I was really hoping he would be the contemporary RnB guy American Idol needed in the beginning of the season. Sadly, he's possibly one of the most inconsistent performers of Season 10. I mean, after his stunning rendition of I Need You Now and If You Don't Know Me By Now, Stefano's performances went downhill. Sure, he managed to give decent-to-good numbers in the last two weeks, but a trip to the Bottom 2 several times didn't help his campaign to be the successor of Lee DeWyze. It was a good run though.

Recap after the jump!

Now, as for some observations and comments on the results show..
  • I'm in love with the dramatic intros this year. Very nice.
  • 52 million votes! I guess, they’ve stabilized the votes over 50 million.
  • You know what? I actually like the Jacob, Lauren, Haley and Stefano combo. Their voices couldn't be anymore different, but they found a song that fits those four voices. 
  • I can say the same thing for James, Casey and Scotty though. What is it?
  • Well, the choreography is cracking me up at least. Haha. Look how James really commits to these group numbers. 
  • No Huff this season apparently. Sad.
  • DAVID COOK!!!
  • What is happening? David's vocal was uncharacteristically rough tonight. He looks good though.
  • I got the Bottom 3 right! Wow.
  • That was torturous for Haley. Haha.
  • Katy Perry actually sounds pretty good for once. 
  • Frankly, Stefano's sing out is one of the best this season. Just saying.
BOTTOM 3
Jacob Lusk safe
Stefano Langone
Haley Reinhart safe

SAFE
Casey Abrams
Lauren Alaina
James Durbin
Scotty McCreery

DAM NATION's POLL RESULT

  
Oh, and I have a little treat for everyone!
Again, thanks Jenn for this!! :)

DOWNLOAD RESULTS SHOW PERFORMANCES:

Jacob, Lauren, Haley and Stefano: Hey, Soul Sister
Casey, James and Scotty: Viva La Vida
Stefano: Lately