American Idol: Who's Your Favorite American Idol Third Placer?

The season premiere of American Idol's 10th season is just around the corner. Now, I've decided to revive this little poll just for fun. So, just like the fifth and fourth placers, we take a look back at contestants past who were eliminated just before the Finale. So, who's your favorite 'Idol' Third Placer?

 Best: I'm The Only One (1980s)
Worst: Ben (Motown)
IDOL 100 Ranking: None

Best: Band Of Gold (Contestant's Choice)
Worst: Emotion (Bee Gees)
IDOL 100 Ranking: 64

Best: Inseparable (Soul)
Worst: It's Raining Men (Disco)
IDOL 100 Ranking: 72

Best: I Have Nothing (1990s)
Worst: How Do I Live (Country)
IDOL 100 Ranking: 6

Best: A Song For You (Love Songs)
Worst: Open Arms (Clive Davis' Choice)
IDOL 100 Ranking: 4

Best: My Funny Valentine (Top 20)
Worst: Love You Inside Out (Bee Gees)
IDOL 100 Ranking: 15

Best: One Rock 'N Roll Too Many (Andrew Lloyd Webber)
Worst: Got To Get You Into My Life (Lennon-McCartney)
IDOL 100 Ranking: 13

Best: P.Y.T (Michael Jackson)
Worst: Dream On (Rock)
IDOL 100 Ranking: 50

Best: Jealous Guy (Lennon-McCartney)
Worst: Blue Skies (Frank Sinatra)
IDOL 100 Ranking: 60

VOTE!