Ok! So, I have here a few spoilers for Glee Season 2's Sectionals!! Songs, costume and a possible twist. Again, read at your own risk!
Sectionals spoilers after the jump!!First things first,
Kurt does transfer to Dalton Academy and still at that school in this episode. Now, since
New Directions need a 12th member for Sectionals to qualify, I wonder who will replace him..
Maybe, this picture can answer that million dollar question. Ha! Is this the Twilight-obsessed AV geek? The girl Jacob was with during
New Direction's performance of
Toxic?
Sectionals Program
I wonder though why Matt Rutherford's name is still part of The New Directions. I thought he transferred already. Hmm.
Now, as for the costume, I don't get it. Haha. Seriously.
And, for the song spoilers..
-
Valerie -
Santana (Naya Rivera)
-
(I've Had) The Time of My Life -
Quinn (Dianna Agron) and
Sam (Chord Overstreet). Apparently, they'll enter from the sides just like Finn and Rachel.
-
Hey, Soul Sister -
Blane (Darren Criss)
-
In The Living Years - TBA
Listen to
Valerie HERE.
Listen to
(I've Had) The Time of My Life HERE.