Idol 100

It's been a decade of Idol, and as a crazy obsessive fan, I thought it was time to look back at the show that became an institution - for better or worse - by counting down my Top 100 'Idol' contestants of all time. Ha! Yes, I'm taking things a step further with this countdown!

Well, let's see how long it takes for me to abandon this one! Haha.

Ok, So here are some general notes before I begin the countdown starting Monday next week:

- All contestants that made the semifinals from all nine (9) seasons are eligible for this countdown.

- Like many other lists or countdowns, this one is extremely biased. It is judged on how I personally like the finalists - not technical singing or personality or all that jazz. There will probably be some people who'd rank like 70 on your list that may be as high as 20 or something on here, actually I guarantee it. But please respond maturely, flames don't make me particularly happy.

- I will be posting one 'Idol' a day. Hopefully, this won't lead to me getting lazy and not post the final contestants in months time. Haha. Oh, and I will also try my hardest to go more in-depth on my comments. Hopefully.

- Please give feedback! If you read this, I would be overjoyed to read your comments.

- Enjoy the countdown!
            Here is the contestant breakdown by Season: 

            Season 1
            3 contestants (3 finalists, semifinalists)
            Season 2
            5 contestants (5 finalists, 0 semifinalist)
            Season 3
            10 contestants (10 finalists, 0 semifinalists)
            Season 4 
            13 contestants (11 finalists, 2 semifinalists)
            Season 5
            11 contestants (10 finalists, 1 semifinalists)
            Season 6
            11 contestants (9 finalists, 2 semifinalists)
            Season 7
            14 contestants (12 finalists, 2 semifinalists)
            Season 8
            18 contestants (10 finalists, 8 semifinalists)
            Season 9
            15 contestants (11 finalists, 4 semifinalists)

            Clue: #100 - Red Head